srs gang multiplayer ps3 xbox 360
618 replies to this topic
Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

The Diablos

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

Awesome Pyro, you said you had a few previous accounts, any names I'd recognise?

I really don't think so, but if you would really like to know them, i'll look into what they were.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Awesome Pyro, you said you had a few previous accounts, any names I'd recognise?

I really don't think so, but if you would really like to know them, i'll look into what they were.

Ah I was just asking out of curiosity really, I'm on X-Box so I'll let the PS3 guys decide if they want you on probation or not :p

will136
  • will136

Lost and the Damned

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

So hey ... when does this ball of wax kick off?  Anyone got a start time?  

0_0.jpg

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

So hey ... when does this ball of wax kick off?  Anyone got a start time?  

7 a.m Eastern. 12pm U.K time

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

Wow, we need to edit our app form, it messed up after the tables were disabled, lol.

Thanks for your app Pyroshox. Very nice app, so while we ponder, please start to post and play with us so we get to know you better and then can decide. :)

You can find our PSN accounts on the first page, see you in Los Santos! Japan time zone might be a bit tricky, but we have both Europeans and Americans so hopefully either time zone suits for your gaming times.

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

The Diablos

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

Wow, we need to edit our app form, it messed up after the tables were disabled, lol.

Thanks for your app Pyroshox. Very nice app, so while we ponder, please start to post and play with us so we get to know you better and then can decide. :)

You can find our PSN accounts on the first page, see you in Los Santos! Japan time zone might be a bit tricky, but we have both Europeans and Americans so hopefully either time zone suits for your gaming times.

Alright cool, i'm going to finally play some MP for a bit on GTAO, considering I've had a long ass day.

will136
  • will136

Lost and the Damned

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

anyone heard or seen anything yet?

will136
  • will136

Lost and the Damned

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

Rock Star, I'm dying  here ...  :panic: 

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:14 PM Edited by rhyn, 01 October 2013 - 03:15 PM.

I can't even connect.

The app form works I just made a little mistake on the code part. My bad.

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

The Diablos

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by Pyroshox, 01 October 2013 - 07:59 PM.

Rock Star, I'm dying  here ...  :panic: 

This^^ I totally agree with.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:22 PM Edited by aFinn, 01 October 2013 - 10:23 PM.

Yeah, looks like the launch was a total disaster. After reading all the problems and chatting with friends on PSN I decided I'm not even going to try Online tonight.

Craigyroo
  • Craigyroo

Yer man

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Hey Pyro, nice to see a new applicant, most of this rag tag band hang on rockstarforums.net under the guise of the RRR gang

http://rockstar-forums.net/index.php

Feel free to add me

PSN: Craigyroo

Hope to see you online

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

The Diablos

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Hey Pyro, nice to see a new applicant, most of this rag tag band hang on rockstarforums.net under the guise of the RRR gang

http://rockstar-forums.net/index.php

Feel free to add me

PSN: Craigyroo

Hope to see you online

Alright, will check that forum out real soon,

I shall add you in a little while.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

Yeah, it acts as our own forums, we have our own section there with multiple subforums, Red River Resistance (our Red Dead Redemption sister gang). (You can't currently view the sections unless you are a member in the forums.)

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

Ok guys, I will mainly be available for GTAO on the weekends. Cant wait to get started. Please let me know when you guys are rolling online this weekend.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

Caps back :D

I glitched a cutscene with my photo open, sweet photos ensued. (Only posting the one that isn't spoilery) Has it happened to anyone else?

0_0.jpg

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:06 AM Edited by aFinn, 03 October 2013 - 09:13 AM.

How did you do that rhyn?

Well, I hope they sort out the Online problems by weekend. I tried yesterday, started with character creation, but R* cloud was unavailable, so it took several tries. Managed to create one horrible looking character, got the plane scene, and the first race even started for me, but after I won the race I was stuck on a cloudy screen, could hear cars go by, but couldn't do anything.

So I restarted game and forgot about the Online thingy again.

Some report that next day their character and level are gone, don't know if that will be fixed or not, so not looking forward to that.

I think it depends on time of day and whoever gets in first, it might work for them for a long while, but won't then let other people in, and then cloud becomes unavailable and nothing saves.

Well, I still haven't finished single player story, and so much other stuff still to do, that I can wait till it works.

Tried tennis for the first time yesterday, I sucked horribly, I maybe hit the ball twice, that's it, haha.

ucah8er
  • ucah8er

SRS I

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Nice APP pyro!!

I can't wait to get a game with you guys but It's really not working for me atm

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

How did you do that rhyn?

Well, I hope they sort out the Online problems by weekend. I tried yesterday, started with character creation, but R* cloud was unavailable, so it took several tries.

I just walked into the yellow marker which triggers the cutscenes with my phone open and it stayed open for me, pretty cool.

Weird to hear still so much trouble with online, I've been able to get on no problem now, played for about 6 or 7 hours last night, did some parachuting and a load of missions. Saving up for an apartment but even the cheapest one is still pretty expensive. Especially when a pair of jeans I want costs over $1000 :p

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Yeah, cool rhyn.

Yeah, I still had troubles too, but all my friends were playing, Sigh.

will136
  • will136

Lost and the Damned

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

hope this mornings PS 3 update for GTAO helps to get you up and running Finn ... I think VMB has been having problems as well ... hope to see you on soon ...

will136
  • will136

Lost and the Damned

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

oh yea ... I made level 10 this morning ... and learned how to put a bounty on another player ... sounds interesting ... saving up a bit of GTA$ and hope to buy a hole in the wall soon, that's a two car garage not an apartment just jet ... and yesterday evening the fog rolled in really heavy and I was able to get into the military base an make off with a jet, now that is a sweet ride ... hope we get some hanger space at the airport to store aircraft in ... 

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Yeah, I read there is an update now, so hopefully that will fix some of the problems. I think the biggest problem has been the tutorial. Without that things may have been more smooth.

I'll see today if my previous saved character is still available, or will it ask me to create another, like yesterday. If I could just get past the tutorial, I would be able to join friends in private sessions to have fun.

I'll have to see about my money, all the money I had in the bank was gone, poof.

But then again, if I get to start fresh, maybe I'll get a new chance. We'll see tonight.

VMB-TAN
  • VMB-TAN

I needs it

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

I did the race with Lamar yesterday, but the game froze after that :(

Did a few (easy) rooftops with the Sanchez :)

BBovaVp.jpg

oppdO8Y.jpg

hoJZA2m.jpg

• aFinn likes this

Orange Juice
  • Orange Juice

Player Hater

• The Connection

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Sup folks. How's everyone enjoying online? Haven't been on yet, tried the once on launch day and need to try again. Any chance I could join your crew on R* Social Club? I only joined the other day so I dunno how it works, can we be a part of more than one crew at a time?

Need some folks to hang out with when I do get online.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

How's everyone doing? Able to get on yet? I've run around Santos with a handful of SRSI members so far and can't wait to play with some more. It's infinitely more fun with friends.

Spent all my cash on a crew emblem for my car  :)  I'm so not good at saving money.

0_0.jpg

• aFinn and VMB-TAN like this

will136
  • will136

Lost and the Damned

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

0_0.jpg

can you guess where I'll be hang'in my hat? ...

• aFinn and VMB-TAN like this

VMB-TAN
  • VMB-TAN

I needs it

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

good stuff yesterday with Bear and Jess :)

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

Great pics guys! Cool emblem car Rabbit!

From the reports from yesterday, everyone were finally able to play, at least a little.

I finally got to finish the tutorial, but I was given a random character since I didn't go to Choose character before going online, lol.

Once I was done was able to hook up with people. It felt so overwhelming at first, and I guess still do. Everything is so fast paced.

Sup folks. How's everyone enjoying online? Haven't been on yet, tried the once on launch day and need to try again. Any chance I could join your crew on R* Social Club? I only joined the other day so I dunno how it works, can we be a part of more than one crew at a time?

Need some folks to hang out with when I do get online.

Hey Mark,

Sure thing, it's http://socialclub.ro...rs_incorporated

Ask to join. What is your Social Club username?

Send me a PSN friend request, PSN: FinnPup

Playing with friends is definately the way to go in this game.

You can be part of several crews. You need to choose one of them as your active one (you can switch it back and forth). I do not know how it will connect you with other crew members outside of your active crew.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Ok guys, I'll be setting up my GTAO profile tonight. You guys gonna be online some time today, USA Eastern Time?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users