• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic
Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (CoreTex @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 10:34)
QUOTE (Target13 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 08:52)
QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 08:49)
QUOTE (CoreTex @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 08:20)
QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 07:47)
QUOTE (CoreTex @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 07:37)
Did you even check out other MOTW's ? Is parkour a war ? is comedy a war ? is puzzle a war ? is racing a war ? etc, etc. If you think that these themes is a war, just get a life.

Gah! I tired to tell to you!!!!!! Not all the theme is WAR!!! but Average the theme is WAR!!! try to use your logic mind! don't you think if I say "WAR" you say all the MOTW theme is WAR!

Always War!

You try to tell me something, you self don't understand.
And try to read the rules ? You know that there is EDIT button ? And what are you going to do ? Ban me for using a font ? Just want to laught on you.

@gtaman hey I don't have tits!

Listen up Coretex! I don't want to angry with you but you make me a liitle annoyed because I'm not the angry Human type. your minds always Negative! if I say you thought if I'm angry or insult you it's Not! I ask you in good times and not get angry that "why you always put Font: Palatino Linotype to type?" and you think I will baned you, Huh? mad.gif

he will get banned........On request.

We'll see.

P.S: Blue, learn english.

P.P.S: You say you can't read my post, whan your post is almost impossible to read with your grammar.

So you're deciding to stick with this account?
Lets just hope its true tounge2.gif

Anyway, why does most of the MOTW include arguments?

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (Syndrome @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 10:24)
QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 08:49)
QUOTE (CoreTex @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 08:20)
QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 07:47)
QUOTE (CoreTex @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 07:37)
Did you even check out other MOTW's ? Is parkour a war ? is comedy a war ? is puzzle a war ? is racing a war ? etc, etc. If you think that these themes is a war, just get a life.

Gah! I tired to tell to you!!!!!! Not all the theme is WAR!!! but Average the theme is WAR!!! try to use your logic mind! don't you think if I say "WAR" you say all the MOTW theme is WAR!

Always War!

You try to tell me something, you self don't understand.
And try to read the rules ? You know that there is EDIT button ? And what are you going to do ? Ban me for using a font ? Just want to laught on you.

@gtaman hey I don't have tits!

Listen up Coretex! I don't want to angry with you but you make me a liitle annoyed because I'm not the angry Human type. your minds always Negative! if I say you thought if I'm angry or insult you it's Not! I ask you in good times and not get angry that "why you always put Font: Palatino Linotype to type?" and you think I will baned you, Huh? I'm just ask and I laughing because it's can't read by me! not other people mad.gif

You just can't admit, that you chosen a bad theme. And why're you angry about the font, when you're making bold text everywhere yourself.

I don't angry I'm just ASK! and what ever if I use a BOLD Text

Problem? tounge2.gif

CoreTex
  • CoreTex

Aperture Science

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

@Target13 It remains a secret...

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

P.P.S: You say you can't read my post, whan your post is almost impossible to read with your grammar.[/font]

I use a Zoom Tool to read your Post!

CoreTex
  • CoreTex

Aperture Science

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 11:16)

P.P.S: You say you can't read my post, whan your post is almost impossible to read with your grammar.[/font]

Good for you, keep on using it.

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Nice_Shot @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 10:34)
GTA: SA is a war...

Not all! Gta Have Racing mission, Runing mission, swim and others not all [color=red] Wars!

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:30 AM Edited by Blues2030, 22 August 2013 - 11:33 AM.

QUOTE (CoreTex @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 11:29)
QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 11:16)

Good for you, keep on using it.

LOL lol.gif Becuase my computer is Standar so all text in Standard mode is small!

Edited: add reply!

CoreTex
  • CoreTex

Aperture Science

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:32 AM

Dude just stop f*cking double posting, and use the edit button. Get back OFT.

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:39 AM

I think it's not MOTW topic! ahh.... I must calm down ,calm , don't angry here. if you in Indonesia, My Grammar will be a better then you and I think if I use this reply with Indonesia Languange, I think I use a Waste text here! but in english I don't know the mean...

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

Oh man, this is Noob War all over again!

Chips237
  • Chips237

Turn your phones off and masturbate.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:42 AM Edited by Chips237, 22 August 2013 - 11:46 AM.

EVERYBODY SHUT THE f*ck UP! I AM TIRED OF f*ckING HEARING ALL sh*t OVER THERE AND OVER HERE!
BLUES2030 AND CORETEX, YOU BOTH HAD MISTAKES, SAY SORRY TO EACH OTHER.

EDIT: I'm sorry. I lost my temper and just blurted out. Please, stop arguing and you both did have mistakes, kindly say sorry to each other.

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:56 AM

Coretex first made this hapen. but I'm sorry for this hapened too! it's becuase my Grammar is bad sad.gif maybe... yeah you know I think it's my fault to wrong add theme. I'm so sorry... sad.gif I stop to post all reply except this MOTW if any question or anything...

Chips237
  • Chips237

Turn your phones off and masturbate.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 11:56)
Coretex first made this hapen. but I'm sorry for this hapened too! it's becuase my Grammar is bad sad.gif maybe... yeah you know I think it's my fault to wrong add theme. I'm so sorry... sad.gif I stop to post all reply except this MOTW if any question or anything...

I have no absolute problem with your theme. It is very original, and if people can't cope with it, their loss.
And i don't think people with bad grammar should be insulted just like that, either.

Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM
  • Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM

What yo suckin' bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

Nobody likes the ****ing theme..

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (SanAndreasDYOM @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 12:52)

Oh & You just had to say that, Didn't you.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:25 PM Edited by thegtaman531, 22 August 2013 - 01:29 PM.

Please, only post if you have a mission. Any MOTW discussions go to the MOTW Discussion Thread
Now stop arguing or take it to PM's.

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (SanAndreasDYOM @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 12:52)

f*cking theme Huh? whatsthat.gif

Nice_Shot
  • Nice_Shot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

and It's starts again...

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:46 PM

I wish the admins could put the spam in an topic like another topic where sh*t was full of spam by fa**ots like Santos. i think Blues is secretly Santos because i can't belive he's such an f*cking idiot in front of everyone like Santos was. Every post with a word like f*ck is a post he has to reply to. like SanAndreas's post. it was just a comment about the theme not being interesting enough and blues f*cking sh*ts on the f*cking topic again. like Secromon said, for the 100th time, grow the f*ck up or else the admin is going to sh*t on all of you for being such f*cking kids. Jeez. just f*cking grow up.

Just get off MOTW and stop raging on comments like Andreas's. JEEZ! is it too much to ask?
That was a good release.
-Catalina

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Very unique Missions

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:16 AM

Here's my Mission for MOTW #12 Marathon

user posted image
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/27461

My marathon is about bicycles, enjoy.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (CoreTex @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 06:52)
QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 06:18)
QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 19:17)
QUOTE (CoreTex @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 16:49)
People do not join because this looks like an boring theme. Who would like to run and nothing else ? Not too got of a theme pick *

No offense but I agree with CoreTex. I like that you pick very unusual theme, but like CoreTex said it's boring. Again no offense

what ever people say this is my Theme. If boring but, is a new Theme in MOTW. Usually in MOTW the theme always War! and I want making a new theme! because I'm boring about making theme war, war, and WARR!! barf8bd.gif

I'm just Tell the fact!

dat grammar ;o Anyways, look, one dude (Martin) made a mission, now whose gonna be the winner ? Ofcourse Martin, because there is no one other to vote, and you gotta admit that the theme was a bad pick, GTA is not ment for only running.

I think one already uploaded a mission
But... this is weird, two guys? come on man, it's boring but i don't f*cking care, i did it because it's fun and entertains me :3

Terano
  • Terano

Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (StuntmanDYOM @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 20:46)
I wish the admins could put the spam in an topic like another topic where sh*t was full of spam by fa**ots like Santos. i think Blues is secretly Santos because i can't belive he's such an f*cking idiot in front of everyone like Santos was. Every post with a word like f*ck is a post he has to reply to. like SanAndreas's post. it was just a comment about the theme not being interesting enough and blues f*cking sh*ts on the f*cking topic again. like Secromon said, for the 100th time, grow the f*ck up or else the admin is going to sh*t on all of you for being such f*cking kids. Jeez. just f*cking grow up.

Just get off MOTW and stop raging on comments like Andreas's. JEEZ! is it too much to ask?
That was a good release.
-Catalina

@StuntmanDyom
I think you are talking about dudeofsantos spamming in my Topic.

@Blues2030
you can request Doublepulse to delete unwanted post in this topic.

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:47 AM

That was a good release.
-Catalina

I report your reply!

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by StuntmanDYOM, 23 August 2013 - 05:24 AM.

QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 04:47)

That was a good release.
-Catalina

I report your reply!

Just because i tell you to calm the f*ck down and stop crying at every two posts?
This is really f*cking annoying!

I seriously couldn't stop looking at your post to Andreas and had to f*cking stomp you down to sh*t.
oh wait, there's more. you can't report my reply for telling you to grow up like the mod did. what are you doing now, reporting a mod's rule?

CoreTex
  • CoreTex

Aperture Science

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:06 AM

What the f*ck are you guys doing ? What if Girish or one of the mods come here ? Not sure how many could get a ban here.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

DYOM Designer/DYOM World Wiki Contributor

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:27 AM Edited by TheXProyect, 23 August 2013 - 06:33 AM.

First of all who are you people to start a useless random sh*t arguing about the marathon theme. Blues chose it! If you people have a problem with that you can just talk with him via PM. Because of your stupid argument this involves everyone now. Also I know that I am not the "boss" to say this but at least do this via PM without upsetting others. Oh and this theme is not boring, is AMAZING because it doesn't contains shooting! And almost all missions contains that... at least for me.

Blues2030
  • Blues2030

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

Whatever people say but the Voting is start now! http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=576008

and once again, I don't want to tell the problem again it's finish. To Moderators, Please Lock this Topic! I don't need it again!

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

Can a mod please lock this? This thread needs to be put out of its misery.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:33 PM

First of all, grow the f*ck up.

Second of all, all those saying it's a boring and bad theme which is uncreative and way too hard; how low minded can you be? I could easily make the mission up to 100 objectives: including the running, biking (BMX and Mountain Bike), and swimming. Then I could include something like a car accident on one of the running routes which would force the player to take a detour through the woods of something, then some marathon ruiners in the swimming part in which we would have to avoid bullets by swimming as fast as we can, and then end it on top of Mount Chiliad with the Insane Stunt base location with some big explosions killing the others contestents and spectators. Not to forget I could maybe also add some kind of training before the actual marathon or even add a brawl before the marathon about people arguing who's gonna win the marathon.

But no, you guys all go full affraid of change, out of your comfort zone; bashing the sh*t out of the poor guy. Spam included. Let me ask you: what do you gain out of this? Why are you so affraid of changes? That's called "evolution" ("Adapt or die.") Why did you feel obligated to spam, again, the topic? I could ask many more questions, but I won't. Do you understand that you're ruining your reputation and DYOM Community's reputation with that f*cking bullsh*t? Do you realise your mistakes? You guys would probably be too lazy to even reach second paragraph with the kind of content your posts have.

And now, I will answer them myself because either you wouldn't answer them at all or reply some random sh*t.

1- Nothing else than a bad reputation.
2- Because of low-mindedness and you feel out of your comfort zone.
3- Because you think it's fun.
4- Seems that no, apparently.
5- I hope so.

I hope you guys do realise that DYOM: Support and DYOM: Missions are sub-forums of a much bigger forums board called GTAForums.com (yeah, sorry to burst your bubble.) Everyone can see this (from people of the GTA V forum, passing by the GTA Series Chat, to the people from the Debates & Discussion.) You're ruining both yours and that already small community that we are with all the spam wars, spam brawls, spam this, spam that, spam orgy, spam buttsex, spam bang, and SPAM! Right now, you guys probably were seen by 150+ non-DYOM'ers which the majority of them are going to generalise and say bad things about our community's behaviour and the minority remaining were probably just new guys seeking join and integrate our group, but no; you probably just chased them away. Future great designers gone because of you. I'd like everyone who did not spam to applaud you. *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

And now because of that, I will request punishment for main agitators:

- Blues2030
- CoreTex
- SanAndreasDYOM

~Cheers,
Secronom President

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users