Photo

Online Housing and Activities

13 replies to this topic
MapleMan69
  • MapleMan69

Jäger Tater!

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:17 AM

So, you can customize your houses you buy on multiplayer for your friends to come hang out, but what's there to do when your at the crib? I think it'd be cool maybe like if you throw parties and have drinking mini games that you can bet on or put in a pool table u know. Or just random sh*t you can steal to make your house unique to your own. That'd be the only reason id ever let you random people in my house. Just don't break my sh*t. What would put in your crib?

Dr Zoidburg
  • Dr Zoidburg

woop woop woop!

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:23 AM

Is anyone else annoyed that "crib" is now synonymous with "home"? Goddamn hip hop bullsh*t. I told my wife that she has permission to shoot me if I ever call our home a "crib".

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:24 AM

You better not invited me your crib in GTA5 Online I blowing it up with RPGs

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

I concur with ZeeKid.

Don't invited me your crib either.

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

I wonder if we could purchase sofas, tables for the apartments

Matv103
  • Matv103

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:08 AM

lol at the dude flipping out cuz homeboy said crib. who cares? dont respond on the forum if you dont like what the op said. I think it would be kinda neat if there were some small mini games to keep your guests busy, kinda like watching the tv shows or news channel and seeing the live police chases and look outside your window and see them pass by, thatll be cool!

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (Dr Zoidburg @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 06:23)
Is anyone else annoyed that "crib" is now synonymous with "home"? Goddamn hip hop bullsh*t. I told my wife that she has permission to shoot me if I ever call our home a "crib".

"Crib" or "pad" just makes me wanna..... barf8bd.gif lol.gif

Hopefully there will be a good level of interior customisation for your apartment. I doubt we'll get The Sims-type level of customisation but here's hoping.

Slacca
  • Slacca

Alternative Television Ferret

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

Wishlist for my apartment...

Dart board
Pool table
Arcade games
In-house tattooist
Framed prints of pictures I take on my iFruit
Table tennis (if not a rooftop tennis court)
Indoor putting green.

and of course my own personal ten pin bowling alley, just in case my friend Roman visits from Liberty City.

creed200569
  • creed200569

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

Well think about what gamespot said in their GTA Online preview. Look at the last sentence

"Even those familiar investments, like purchasing an apartment, have been reworked and expanded for GTA Online. Say you're hanging out in your high-rise apartment enjoying the view down below. You spot a flurry of red and blue lights in the distance and decide to see what's going on. So you switch on your TV, tune into the news, and suddenly you're watching your friend fleeing from the police in real-time thanks to the news helicopter flying directly above him. Beyond little touches like this, you can use your apartment for more practical uses, as well--like getting your friends together to go over the details of a heist in your planning room or keeping a watchful eye on your 10-car garage using a closed-circuit security camera feed. Hell, you can even take a shower to wash off the blood after a particularly brutal mission. It's borderline ridiculous just how much Rockstar has done with these player-owned properties."

If u can take a shower to wash off the blood on you, I can only imagine what else they have in store for us in our apartments. I have a feeling its gonna be like PS Home but to another level. They also said this too

At what point do you stop trying to base the GTA games on reality? Would letting people fill up cars with petrol be a step too far?

These are all things that go through our minds. Do people like that level of realism? Do people want to cook a pizza? Do they want to go shopping and buy the ingredients to eat and be healthy? Not that a pizza's healthy, but you know what I mean. That's all there for the future, if people want to do that.

The main thing to remember is that, when we're designing this... we don't design in a little bubble of orbs and dragons. We all live lives. Normal people doing normal things. So that's what we base it on. It's based on (life). If you think of something, chances are it's going to work.

How do you decide where to draw the line?

I'm trying to remember what we did with (filling cars up with petrol). I remember thinking, "Should we do that?" maybe six months ago. I think it just sat in a list of 'Will we do that?' We do all the stuff we have to do first, and then see where we're at; if we get time.

It sounds like they are really gonna expand GTA Online much more than anyone thought. They talk about more clothes and stuff being DLC, I can easily see them adding a furniture store and other store to fully remodel your apartment in the future if they havent already.

SwitchBladeJones
  • SwitchBladeJones

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

I wonder if you'll be able to own multiple homes at a time or just one. If you can fill your place with content, I wonder if you can unlock rewards to scatter around. Playstation Home was interesting, but load times and download times were so long it wasn't worth playing after long. In that, when you win at games you recieve rewards to place in your house. I also really liked the way GTAIII had the donkey magazines and GTA Vice City had all of those rewards showing up in your safehouse throughout yhe game. They need to bring that all back again.

B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:02 AM

Wow the thought of throwing or attending a GTA houseparty while sucking down a few real beers is hilarious.

I wonder if we can get all 16 players from the game universe into one apartment at the same time? Maybe it's possible with some of the bigger ones?

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:24 AM

the apartment would be a great place for mini games pool, darts, etc

if you want to drink and throw a party do it in real life lol dont count on a video game to do it for you tounge.gif

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (Dr Zoidburg @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 06:23)

Good for you man.

In other news,,,,,

You better not invited me your crib in GTA5 Online I blowing it up with RPGs

And

I concur with ZeeKid.

Don't invited me your crib either.

I don't know whether to blame the education system or the culture of this nation that breeds stupidity.

As far as your homes go I would imagine that firearms will be null in the programing anyway.

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (davetopper @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 22:45)
I don't know whether to blame the education system or the culture of this nation that breeds stupidity.

Blame both, the educators and media is ruining our future, or maybe it's like the movie Idiocracy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users