• This topic is locked This topic is locked
542 replies to this topic
Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

Remember when people called Michael "the Balcony Guy"? And some even though it's an older Tommy Vercetti... idiots.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Beauty Is Pain

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

Remember when people called Michael "the Balcony Guy"?And some even though it's an older Tommy Vercetti... idiots.

Lol I remember.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

Remember when Zee trolled at the T2 conference 

Like I think he said " From a business standpoint, what would you say is your best selling game and the most professional game you have out there with a cock ". I'm trying to find that video but I'm having no luck at finding it -.- .

• The God From Hell likes this

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:28 PM Edited by Deadly Target, 17 March 2014 - 05:29 PM.

Like I think he said " From a business standpoint, what would you say is your best selling game and the most professional game you have out there with a cock ". I'm trying to find that video but I'm having no luck at finding it -.- .

Looking back, it was far more enjoyable waiting for GTA V than it was playing it.
  • Spider-Vice, kj2022, Yan2295 and 4 others like this

Shteeve McClaren
  • Shteeve McClaren

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:29 PM

Remember that alleged Rockstar employee who made a thread about how there were going to be three playable characters, their names and other details long before it was known? Everybody was like "lol, what a f*cking idiot" and the thread quickly turned into a massive sh*tstorm before it was shut down and deleted.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

Looking back, it was far more enjoyable waiting for GTA V than it was playing it.

Agree, I enjoyed the wait more than having to deal with the disappointing game. Even though we had our highs and lows and the infamous drought of 2012 I would rather live through those events than what we're dealing currently. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

I'm quite glad I found this place right after the 24th of May back in 2012 [2405 lol]. It made waiting for this game so fun. I can't wait for the speculation surrounding VI.
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

I'm quite glad I found this place right after the 24th of May back in 2012 [2405 lol]. It made waiting for this game so fun. I can't wait for the speculation surrounding VI.

Ahh 2405, that day you don't know how many threads were created all mentioning the same thing. Yea, can't wait for that and I want it to be just like the V speculation with all the funny trolls, humourous random threads, all those speculations, the year long drought, and more thread simulators. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:58 PM

I first visited this place on that day and thought it was an unorganized mess. All of the new threads and the utterly idiotic posts by some long gone banned troll and Zee, who people seemed to hate a lot. I left but came back a few days later to make an account.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

Remember when people thought the game was set in Vice city, because of the beach? Then they saw the skyline. :p

• Scaglietti and LightningLord like this

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:16 PM Edited by UtterTehSEAL, 17 March 2014 - 07:17 PM.

What happened with Adriaan anyways? He disappeared for an while then came back and then disappeared again. 

I just wish I could some how go back in time and live through all this again. 

Dude I'm F*cking crying that is the best thing I've seen all day holy sh*t. I can't wait for this sh*t when GTAVI is announced. Now to watch the rest of them. 

• Scaglietti and THE GHETTO JEZUS like this

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

Remember when the countdown clock for the first trailer was only 1 hour left, i can't wait so i decided to play Rollercoaster Tycoon( Pirate!). Good times...

• Scaglietti likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:31 PM

Remember when the countdown clock for the first trailer was only 1 hour left, i can't wait so i decided to play Rollercoaster Tycoon( Pirate!). Good times...

There was a trailer countdown? Must've missed that :/

I know the first trailer for GTA 4, I was waiting in line with many other people, vainly hoping to be the first one to see the first GTA 4 trailer. And then, boom. Rockstar crashed.

I guess Rockstar never has any luck with their servers.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:22 PM Edited by Jimbatron, 17 March 2014 - 11:29 PM.

I remember before the first trailer was released, when the most promising lead we had to go on was the "Genesis" thread. Welcome to all manner of lunacy in that one.

http://gtaforums.com...481121-genesis/

Highly likely it was just a huge scam to keep us all occupied when we had no news at all, I did wonder though if that tree might turn up somewhere in the GTA V countryside.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:32 AM

I remember before the first trailer was released, when the most promising lead we had to go on was the "Genesis" thread. Welcome to all manner of lunacy in that one.

Highly likely it was just a huge scam to keep us all occupied when we had no news at all, I did wonder though if that tree might turn up somewhere in the GTA V countryside.

How about " Where is the blue " thread ? 

http://gtaforums.com...= finding blue

Or " Find the blue " thread ? 

http://gtaforums.com...-find-the-blue/

And remember the stuff about " 5 guys, 5 bullets, 5 words " and like " 1102 " and also " 204 " ?

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:12 AM Edited by Josh410, 18 March 2014 - 02:16 AM.

I still think the best part was around trailer 2/previews and when they delayed the game and we waited so desperately 24/7 on this forum for any bit of the game. Also, when the gameplay trailer came out it was cool but went down hill from there (in hype/we are ready for the game already)

Also, it may sound weird, but I really do miss looking for new info/screens everyday. It was just excitement like no other. I hope the next gta brings the same even though we still have years to go.

Voggs
  • Voggs

Just like the white winged dove

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:25 AM Edited by Voggens, 18 March 2014 - 02:26 AM.

I remember sneaking up on Rockstar's website while I was doing a Maths work in PC on school. It was just the release day of the Trailer 2, I think the countdown was on 1 hour left. I was so pumped to see it. After all, I miss those times... when we didn't know sh*t and Rockstar kept the silence for so long, they were still good times. Who was going to be the protagonist? The old guy? The red car guy?

Then Gameinformer showed the 3 protagonist artwork, I remember that the first time I saw Trevor on the artwork I realized that it was the guy that appeared aiming with an AK at the LSPD helicopter on a screenshot, the guy aiming with an Uzi on a Lifeguard Seashark and the leaked Quad artwork, my first impression was "Are we going to play as a hobo?"

I didn't have so much interest for Michael, since I saw him in Trailer 1 that I didn't wanted a protagonist like that, I was hoping for some Afro-american guy to be the one, and well, Franklin was my favorite when they showed the artwork and screenshots.

Good ol' times...

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:53 AM

I remember Adriaan. How he made odd posts and how so many people thought he worked at Rockstar. He was a poor moderator though.

I also remember when we were given two images during the info drought. Everybody went crazy! For two images! Damn we were desperate. But almost everybody got bored of them within a day and went to rant about how it looked nothing like the trailer.

GTAArmySoldier
  • GTAArmySoldier

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

I remember when they delayed the game, I was at school in English class searching up gta5 information and saw gta was delayed i remember a few tears building up in my eyes LOL good times.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

Remember when the leaked files were leaked, everyone was asking for meds from one another ? 

GTAArmySoldier
  • GTAArmySoldier

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:23 AM

Lol i loved the "meds" i remember someone even said there was a separate island possibly or lamar dies from the FIB

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:49 AM

Lol i loved the "meds" i remember someone even said there was a separate island possibly or lamar dies from the FIB

I did too, like idk how I was able to get them as if you asked for it you'll get banned ( dw that's not how I got my other account banned ). But If I'm correct but wasn't that some kind of survival island for some reality tv show ?

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:50 AM

The wait for the past 2 GTA's has been quite a ride on here. As much as we all hate waiting, it can't be denied that all of the hype threads, troll topics, speculation and leaks just take everything to another level. 1 year 11 months of pure joy and insanity.

• Choco Taco likes this

Ermac
  • Ermac

oh sh*t it's Joe Budden

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:56 AM

I remember when they delayed the game, I was at school in English class searching up gta5 information and saw gta was delayed i remember a few tears building up in my eyes LOL good times.

My heart sank so low that day it nearly fell out my ass. I remember variations of this pic were all over Farcebook

3sspmm.jpg

• Choco Taco and Detective Phelps like this

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

This kid is posting his only two videos on every thread using the excuse that "he's only 12 and trying to get discovered." What he's doing is spamming the forums relentlessly.

http://gtaforums.com...gtaarmysoldier/
> Report This Member.

Do your part.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

That delay. :sigh: I had a bad soar throat that day and had taken the day off. I was on the laptop seeing everybody go crazy because Rockstar had said info would come in January, but it was the 31st and nothing had came. Then the delay came. It wasn't the actual wait that would bug me, it was how poorly planned the announcement was. Just came at the wrong time, they should have announced the delay in the middle of the month. I pretty much lost interest and V until May haha! :p

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

Remember when people though GTA V would get delayed because there might of been a possible WW3 outbreak ?

http://gtaforums.com...-war-3-no-gtav/

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

How about " Where is the blue " thread ? 

http://gtaforums.com...= finding blue

Or " Find the blue " thread ? 

http://gtaforums.com...-find-the-blue/

And remember the stuff about " 5 guys, 5 bullets, 5 words " and like " 1102 " and also " 204 " ?

They all had a bit of a whiff of puzzles that could never be solved. A bit like the Mt Chilliad glyph. Deliberately designed to keep us busy so other people can get their heads down with other stuff in the meantime perhaps.

XavMashes
  • XavMashes

Liberty City guy

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

Remember when they said the game was going to be about the end of the world?

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Remember when they said the game was going to be about the end of the world?

Never remembered that ? Who said that ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users