Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:10 AM

remember the annoying phone calls? 

"cousin, let's play darts!"

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:32 AM

Remember when Deepthroatgta4 posted "Genesis" ? 

Also the Find the Blue topic.

• rere1love likes this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

Remember when this gif was all over the forum 

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

Remember this thread, god this thread was soo funny with its GTA IV and GTA V comparisons

http://gtaforums.com...s-not-possible/

lol.

That thread was so epic.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:50 AM

Remember when this gif was all over the forum 

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

Remember this thread, god this thread was soo funny with its GTA IV and GTA V comparisons

http://gtaforums.com...s-not-possible/

lol.

That thread was so epic.

It was, that thread had me rolling on the ground dying of laughter 

Faintest
  • Faintest

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Seriousman @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 21:09) Remember when the world of gaming was revolutionized with the release of GTA III? :') (just expanding the thread a bit tounge.gif)
It will never be the same again. cryani.gif

And this trailer for Vice City as well...

Vice City Trailer #1

cryani.gif

It's ok to look back before moving forward. bored.gif

Talk about bad animation lol. I remember the goodold days if watching my dad play Vice City. 

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:38 AM Edited by ninjakafi81, 14 January 2014 - 04:51 AM.

Remember those thread simulator videos 

• SonofYankton, Ezza. and UtterTehSEAL like this

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:58 AM

Remember when bans were placed on people for "In b4 lock" posts?

Man I wish this forum could return to what it was like in early to mid 2012.
  • Distrom likes this

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

Agree those days this forum was just like another Comedy Central or at least to last summer with all the non sense threads. Watching those thread simulators brought back some memory of the old GTA V section and seeing how retarded it was back then but now I guess this section has somewhat matured.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

Remember when before September 17th, San Andreas was THE GTA game that seemed to have reach perfection? and when we got the finished product, we realized R* enjoyed lying?

What?
I said, "Remember when before September 17th, San Andreas was THE GTA game that seemed to have reach perfection? and when we got the finished product, we realized R* enjoyed lying?"

Finished product of V? San Andreas is the best.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:38 AM

Remember when before September 17th, San Andreas was THE GTA game that seemed to have reach perfection? and when we got the finished product, we realized R* enjoyed lying?

What?
I said, "Remember when before September 17th, San Andreas was THE GTA game that seemed to have reach perfection? and when we got the finished product, we realized R* enjoyed lying?"

Finished product of V? San Andreas is the best.

How the hell do those 2 statements relate to each other?

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

Agree those days this forum was just like another Comedy Central or at least to last summer with all the non sense threads. Watching those thread simulators brought back some memory of the old GTA V section and seeing how retarded it was back then but now I guess this section has somewhat matured.

2012 V section: Actual humorous trolls everywhere.
2013: Full of nothing but DLC, lets hate on Trevor and canon ending threads in which people do nothing but insult each other.

Plus back then we could speculate on the game to the point where GTA V would be anything we want. Hell, to me GTA V was this wonderfully large game in which a retired mobster started his own criminal empire to take on the Mexican Cartel throughout LS and San Diego. And in the end we got multiple protagonists who perform heists in a dull city with useless spans of wilderness. I really hope that we get 4-6 months of silence to speculate like that when the VI trailer is released in 2-3 years.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

2012 V section: Actual humorous trolls everywhere.
2013: Full of nothing but DLC, lets hate on Trevor and canon ending threads in which people do nothing but insult each other.
Plus back then we could speculate on the game to the point where GTA V would be anything we want. Hell, to me GTA V was this wonderfully large game in which a retired mobster started his own criminal empire to take on the Mexican Cartel throughout LS and San Diego. And in the end we got multiple protagonists who perform heists in a dull city with useless spans of wilderness. I really hope that we get 4-6 months of silence to speculate like that when the VI trailer is released in 2-3 years.
Yup I missed those trolls, like they were a piss off at times but most of the time they were really humorous. Especially near the release of GTA V with all the leaked information.

For me I thought GTA V would be all of SoCal and have LA and San Diego and the two big cities. Have islands of the coast to explore and a vast wilderness in the forest that has a vast variety of animals. Like more than just dears, cougars, and coyotes. But I can't wait for GTA VI to be announced so we can speculate the sh*t out of it.

Oh yea, remember when everybody on this forum was bitching about the new layout.

rere1love
  • rere1love

GTA DIVA

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

I remember just the thrill of a chase finding information on GTA V I miss that and people like Adriaan on this fourm. those where the days I can't wait it to start up again.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:55 AM Edited by ninjakafi81, 15 January 2014 - 04:03 AM.

What happened with Adriaan anyways? He disappeared for an while then came back and then disappeared again. 

I just wish I could some how go back in time and live through all this again. 

• UtterTehSEAL likes this

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

What happened with Adriaan anyways? He disappeared for an while then came back and then disappeared again. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AxTmKLQei1g

RememberToTaper
  • RememberToTaper

PUSH through the BURN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:40 PM

I remember when I was not registered here but a lurker, and I thought Chervy Chase and those RDR clues were real

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AxTmKLQei1g

You're alive  :panic:

And we have have to go back for sure.

GTAforthe21thcentury
  • GTAforthe21thcentury

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:39 AM

Remember when I was young, and so were you and time stood still and love was all we knew?

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Beauty Is Pain

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

Bump.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

Remember when Genesis?

3k691555e8002658n.jpg

• TheOtherRyan, NYC PATROL and Scaglietti like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

I remember this place in 2012. How pleasant it was to come here and how hilarious it got at times. Like one time Ryan made a thread out of anger and people flipped out on him, and then I remember those retarded troll threads (you know, when they were actually funny). I can't believe I complained about this place back in mid-2013. If I'd known this place would be like this now, I would have cherished my time here back then. I miss the fun and constructive threads, the way at least 60% of the members were nice and constructive/funny.

Now, it's just a mess of whining about the criticizers, restating the same points, and threads that end up being about whether IV was better than V or not. I should avoided this section back when this game was launched but I couldn't, there occasionally are some good threads.

• theNGclan, The Odyssey, WorldWideFM and 2 others like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Beauty Is Pain

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:20 AM

I remember this place in 2012. How pleasant it was to come here and how hilarious it got at times. Like one time Ryan made a thread out of anger and people flipped out on him, and then I remember those retarded troll threads (you know, when they were actually funny). I can't believe I complained about this place back in mid-2013. If I'd known this place would be like this now, I would have cherished my time here back then. I miss the fun and constructive threads, the way at least 60% of the members were nice and constructive/funny.

Now, it's just a mess of whining about the criticizers, restating the same points, and threads that end up being about whether IV was better than V or not. I should avoided this section back when this game was launched but I couldn't, there occasionally are some good threads.

Agree. Good times.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:46 AM

Yea, I remember those good days too. Like I remember just weeks before V's release we had all those retarded threads; what kind of socks you'll be wearing on V's release, what kind of drink you'll be eating // , what kind of underwear you'll be wearing // , etc. I miss this thread when it was in 2012 with the drought and all the threads about every single detail that was in the first trailer and then when we got those 2 screenshots in July, we went bananas and went back on kissing R*'s feet again. And remember all those trolls we had here, like not these trolls ATM, but the ones prior to 2012. Like the ones I remember were like Zee, Cole Phelps GTA, LSP, Joan Crawford, and more. Like the trolls back then were funny and humourous but even tho I'm not in the V section as often as before, the trolls now are annoying. But now every now and then I would go back and watch those thread simulators and have lots of fawn memories of how the past V section was like and you can see me posting a couple vids ^ on my banned account THE GHETTO SAMURAI.

Like this was the best thread that the V section ever had 

http://gtaforums.com...screenshot-fun/

Credit to: Death2Drugs 

2QP1v.png

Look at all these retarded threads back then that I miss 

Credit: Trevor685 

sIQMmZX.png

• LightningLord and The God From Hell like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Beauty Is Pain

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:49 AM

Yea, I remember those good days too. Like I remember just weeks before V's release we had all those retarded threads; what kind of socks you'll be wearing on V's release, what kind of drink you'll be eating // , what kind of underwear you'll be wearing // , etc. I miss this thread when it was in 2012 with the drought and all the threads about every single detail that was in the first trailer and then when we got those 2 screenshots in July, we went bananas and went back on kissing R*'s feet again. And remember all those trolls we had here, like not these trolls ATM, but the ones prior to 2012. Like the ones I remember were like Zee, Cole Phelps GTA, LSP, Joan Crawford, and more. Like the trolls back then were funny and humourous but even tho I'm not in the V section as often as before, the trolls now are annoying. But now every now and then I would go back and watch those thread simulators and have lots of fawn memories of how the past V section was like and you can see me posting a couple vids ^ on my banned account THE GHETTO SAMURAI.

2QP1v.png

sIQMmZX.png

When Grand Theft Auto 6 gets announced several years from now, we'd be feeling some nostalgia.

^_^
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:03 AM

2QP1v.png

sIQMmZX.png

I'm pretty sure Joan Crawford was a dude. I remember how "she" would always follow Zee around like a damn shadow in every thread he posted in and and tried to lead a movement to boycott the game.
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

I remember that thread about clouds with a crazy OP named Cloudly or Hardly that had a fetish over clouds! :lol: Or that Rocktober thread that ended with me and some other guys playing tic-tac-toe.

SkyReaper2014
  • SkyReaper2014

Paleto Bay Resident

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

remember when greenrock was concidered racist for hating on franklin?  :miranda:

• Distrom likes this

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:40 PM

remember when greenrock was concidered racist for hating on franklin?  :miranda:

Well it's hard not to still see it that way, considering he views me as being racist towards white people for hating Trevor.

The Milkman
  • The Milkman

"I'm just picking mushrooms and berries."

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Yeah greenrock :lol:

Remember this thread ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users