Photo

Play without DVD on drive

1 reply to this topic
The Clansman
  • The Clansman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE BOTH IV & EFLC ORIGINAL GAMES FOR PC. THERE'S NO WAREZ RELATED SUBJECT HERE.

Anyway, is there a way to play them without inserting the DVD? The problem is, my DVD drive is dying, and I don't really use CD's or DVD's anymore. In fact, the only ones I'm using these days are the IV & EFLC DVD's.

So I don't think that woud be reliable buy another DVD drive. I tried one crack that I found (shame on me), but it gave that drunken cam, making the game unplayabe.

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

HUNTER

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (The Clansman @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 23:37)
PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE BOTH IV & EFLC ORIGINAL GAMES FOR PC. THERE'S NO WAREZ RELATED SUBJECT HERE.

Anyway, is there a way to play them without inserting the DVD? The problem is, my DVD drive is dying, and I don't really use CD's or DVD's anymore. In fact, the only ones I'm using these days are the IV & EFLC DVD's.

So I don't think that woud be reliable buy another DVD drive. I tried one crack that I found (shame on me), but it gave that drunken cam, making the game unplayabe.

backup your original gtaiv.exe .in dvd root shall be an file that his name is:GTAIV.exe.if yes, copy that to your game root(where exe and folder of game located).
if it work for GTAIV,PM ME!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users