3 replies to this topic
Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

Been listening to these since their Platypus album back in 2005 and I love most of their work. People believe they've got a hidden 'libertarian' agenda, but in all honesty, they're brilliant. I think they're extremely talented rappers that mix their work with violins and such, but what intrigues me more is the the fact that they don't seem to fill up their songs with generic words about how rich they are, or anything else you hear most 'rappers' spitting sh*t about. I like them, anybody here a fan?

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:23 PM

I think handlebars was the only song I heard from them, it was their most popular song I suppose. Might start listening some more they sounds pretty good.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:18 AM

I remember when Handlebars hit the charts and people found it annoying. I don't think they try too hard to hit the mainstream audience anymore. But some of their stuff is good, different, and enjoyable on more than one level.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

If you ask almost anyone here, the only song from them they have heard is Handlebars, myself included. It is a brilliant piece, but I've never found myself listening to anything else from them...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users