Quantcast

» «
Photo

"you won't be terrorised by fighter jets when...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
695 replies to this topic
[gtafan]
  • [gtafan]

Mysterious Stranger.

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

You're an asshole.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

annoying the sh*t out of everyone by spamming them with rockets and blowing up their cars lol. It gave me so much fun and re-play value.

This thread is for pilots.

I think even the "pilots" would agree, it's fine to have fun, but why ruin the fun of others? I hated having the Buzzard in MP. It created an unleveled playing field for people who were there for more 'passive' reasons. At least find people who want to have a sparring match with a Buzzard.

Though I've gotta say, I've put more than my fair share of people like you in their place, with Sticky Bombs. :)

I don't "hate" anyone for doing this, unlike some other responses to this thread. Sometimes we mature adults have to remember that we're playing a game with kids.

Again with the "kid" rhetoric.

May I ask how old you are good sir? 

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

I say let the pilots have their fun, but to balance things, players can equip Stingers. Bet none of their pansy asses would dare take to the skies if they had to constantly dodge heat-seekers

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

I say let the pilots have their fun, but to balance things, players can equip Stingers. Bet none of their pansy asses would dare take to the skies if they had to constantly dodge heat-seekers

Actually, I would love it if players on the ground had better resources to take us down. It would enhance the challenge and intensify of it all.

adairdevil
  • adairdevil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

Lol. Im with you on this! I always loved "griefing"! I just enjoy f*cking up other people's fun. The reactions of all these dicks just encourages it. & btw Im no kid... Im 30 & been playing GTA since the original way back when I was 14

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Ok this thread went on far too long.

• Fuzzknuckles and M-B like this

The online users list is currently unavailable due to maintenance but will return in 8 minutes.