Quantcast

» «
Photo

"you won't be terrorised by fighter jets when...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
695 replies to this topic
DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (malcolmfunktion @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 23:11)
I'm so glad that so many people are agreeing that this type of behaviour is bullsh*t, I got bored free roaming in RDR because there was always some Muppet trying to blow my head off and then was never really much of an online gamer but judging by how dynamic GTA online is going to be I can't wait to be online as much as possible because im getting the sense that people are going to need to trust and rely on each other more than being just there to be gunned down for absolutely nothing. Sure, there will be people who gun down someone else in the game, its not just going to be - lets all get along and play tennis, but the difference will be that during the on going game it will surely be for some good reason which makes it so much more enjoyable. Either way, the likes of people who just want to wreck heads in the game is gonna have a hard time getting cash for cars and apartments etc because no one is going to want, or be able to trust to do jobs with them...i for one am certainly going to make sure not to piss people off because I want to team up and start getting into what the game is all about - heists!

Don't they have a role playing thread on this forum?

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Bellic 4 life @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 23:33)
QUOTE (niko bellic half brother @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 23:22)
QUOTE (SomeManForGTA @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 23:02)
How awesome would it be if they added a heat seeking rocket launcher? That should even things out a little.

I'm kind of with niko here. Although players like him can piss you off when you're trying to cruise around in a sultan RS or do stunts on a bike. But it makes multi-player interesting. I usually play in friendly-fire off games due to a slow connection. But it's fun when someone tries to take me out with a buzzard. I usually see if I can reach the tunnel between Alderney and Algonquin before they blow me up. It's also cool when a few people gang up on the pilot with the explosive sniper, shotgun or bazooka.

It's what I love about free-roam. Sometimes you're dealing with pilots, sometime a gang of noose tanks and sometimes it's all chill.

Great post mate icon14.gif

This is exactly what the whole experience of GTA should be about - crazy, explosive action. Hell, even when I'M on the ground being griefed by a Buzzard, I love the thrill and excitement of trying to dodge rockets while trying to find the nearest subway outlet. It just makes the whole thing more epic and lively.

I agree, it can be fun, but not when people are trying to do other things, like play tennis, or just cruise around. You came off as a twat because you said if we didn't want freeroam to become like TBoGT, we were "Hippies".

Passive mode lol that's like saying lets play red red rover in gta 4 with being shot in the face in a public free roam. Your just asking for it.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by jamieleng, 20 August 2013 - 12:34 AM.

I guess you're the reason why they prevented it.

Considering you can set the parameters for lots of things in online play, an 'Anything Goes' option would've been nice.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (azali10 @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 17:02)
You are the worst kind of person.

^^^^

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (malcolmfunktion @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 23:11) I'm so glad that so many people are agreeing that this type of behaviour is bullsh*t, I got bored free roaming in RDR because there was always some Muppet trying to blow my head off and then was never really much of an online gamer but judging by how dynamic GTA online is going to be I can't wait to be online as much as possible because im getting the sense that people are going to need to trust and rely on each other more than being just there to be gunned down for absolutely nothing. Sure, there will be people who gun down someone else in the game, its not just going to be - lets all get along and play tennis, but the difference will be that during the on going game it will surely be for some good reason which makes it so much more enjoyable. Either way, the likes of people who just want to wreck heads in the game is gonna have a hard time getting cash for cars and apartments etc because no one is going to want, or be able to trust to do jobs with them...i for one am certainly going to make sure not to piss people off because I want to team up and start getting into what the game is all about - heists!
Don't they have a role playing thread on this forum?

And that's why there should be modes open for this.

Stop being selfish.

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

It's f*ckers like you that made the bad sport rating exist. Thanks a lot, fa**ot.

• tom_p1980 likes this

baskes
  • baskes

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

They can Still rocket the tennis court so Still ruin your game because you Can't see Where yiu are goiing or hitting

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by Flashify, 08 September 2013 - 01:03 PM.

OP's a wanker.

tumblr_mml1jbVpcH1rhy96so1_400.gif

• tom_p1980, baskes, Toke and 1 other like this

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:04 PM Edited by Daviedv, 08 September 2013 - 01:05 PM.

If you want to blow people up, play deathmatchs etc. where the other players want to do the same.

I love the passive mode idea, means you can play the way you want to without some screaming 12yr old yelling "die bitch!" At 150db.

OP's a wanker.

Loving the recent Ali g influx!
  • Toke and Flashify like this

IAMSHUGO
  • IAMSHUGO

Gettin jiggy wit it.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Thanks to the new reputation system, you'll soon enough be stuck with other assholes like yourself while the rest of us enjoy not being simpletons. =)

• tom_p1980 likes this

MidWestGrunge
  • MidWestGrunge

Desaparecidos

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

I hate you for being one of those Buzzard douchebags

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by Flashify, 08 September 2013 - 01:10 PM.

If you want to blow people up, play deathmatchs etc. where the other players want to do the same.

I love the passive mode idea, means you can play the way you want to without some screaming 12yr old yelling "die bitch!" At 150db.

OP's a wanker.

Loving the recent Ali g influx!

Exactly. Free Roam should include players going against each other - But not pissing them off with spawnkilling etc.

Haha always loved him. :lol:

respek_small.jpg

• tom_p1980 likes this

OldSwitcheroo
  • OldSwitcheroo

Is it real or not?

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

Thanks to the new reputation system, you'll soon enough be stuck with other assholes like yourself while the rest of us enjoy not being simpletons. =)

That's the beauty of it.  Those that want to grief, can go grief together, which will annoy most of them as they'll be competing against each other as opposed to going for the new / casual players who aren't as skilled.

So niko bellics half brother, you will be able to go blow up other people, but be warned they'll be wanting to do the same so you might not as good as them / be as successful...

Skozza89
  • Skozza89

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

You kind of people are a Plague to GTA. Congratulations on being a c*nt.

MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

People like you are the reason why nobody wants to go online. If all you wanna do is kill, kill, kill like some brainless neandethal and spoil it for others then go play COD online with all the other 12 year olds.

I say THANK YOU Rockstar for implementing the bad sport system and giving the rest of us a chance to enjoy online play with civilized mature-minded people.

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

I agree with the OP, i don't really Like flying much but it would be be funny as hell too just drive a car onto a golf course & run down everybody thats playing 

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

To the OP:

Try being successful at something in life that is legitimate, honest competition, and MAYBE you will feel a real sense of accomplishment that you will never get by being a cheating, hacking, miserable douchebag.

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

I agree with the OP, i don't really Like flying much but it would be be funny as hell too just drive a car onto a golf course & run down everybody thats playing 

So you would like that to happen while you are playing tennis? I don't think so. :miranda:

Edit: OP is a fag!

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

So you would like that to happen while you are playing tennis? I don't think so. :miranda:

I will never play tennis in the game 

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

I will never play tennis in the game 

"..so let me annoy other people who will" :dozing: :turn:

• 73duster likes this

Prestb97
  • Prestb97

Master of Laziness

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

OP, do us all a favor and not play GTA Online for awhile...

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

I personally loved going up against Buzzard pilots, made for some of the most intense times online. The best thing was griefing them back, race over to the chopper spawn, drop a sticky bomb on the Buzzards (cos noobs never try for the Annihilator) and wait for them to get in one, BOOOOOOM. That really got them mad hehe. I'm all for the invincible golf etc, at the end of the day as much fun it would be for a couple times to have to fight your way around the course, nobody would ever to be able to complete a round due to idiots just camping the course waiting to spoil it for people

RisingLegend
  • RisingLegend

Your Neighborhood Wigger

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

So, as Leslie Benzies said in his recent interview..."I should mention that, when you play those sports games, you won't be terrorised by jet fighters when you play tennis".

Is anyone else disappointed with this?

One of the main reasons I loved playing TBoGT online, was stealing the Buzzard and annoying the sh*t out of everyone by spamming them with rockets and blowing up their cars lol. It gave me so much fun and re-play value.

I was so looking forward to finding a group of friends having a nice quiet round of golf, and completely obliterating them with my Hydra, rinsing, and repeating. But now it seems we can't do that.

What are your thoughts?

This thread is for pilots.

You're nothing but a big meanie head.

NO-BULLYING.gif

SlicedSebs
  • SlicedSebs

I sell soap...

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

That's the beauty of it.  Those that want to grief, can go grief together, which will annoy most of them as they'll be competing against each other as opposed to going for the new / casual players who aren't as skilled.

So niko bellics half brother, you will be able to go blow up other people, but be warned they'll be wanting to do the same so you might not as good as them / be as successful...

I think I get the theory. For the purpose of explanation, we'll define griefers as wankers (as done a few posts prior), then R*'s strategy could be thus...

If you have one wanker… in one place, that wanker will generally walk around and hand out a fair share of annoyance to every other individual not of their kind, everyone will receive an equal amount of wankerism… and thus… the wanker will prosper.

To foil this, the wankers are put in one place. Enough wankers in one place, means that the wankers would generally walk around, all being wankerish to each other, each wankers wankerism cancelling out the other. This will either lead to an almost infinite process of trying to out-wanker one another OR assuming that for some wankers, their wankerism is finite, there will come a time when the wankers are all out of wankerism and will revert to a much more dosile, beaten sh*tless state... potentially able to be reintergrated into the wider GTAO community.

I guess we'll see how it all pans out come October.

• zparry likes this

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by Nuggets, 08 September 2013 - 05:17 PM.

It's because of people like U why people stop playing MP.

ECDT1089
  • ECDT1089

TheGamer

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

Some people will see you're in passive mode and will kick you from the game because they can't kill you.

Dan McChill
  • Dan McChill

Grove Street's Keeper

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

This is a well implemented feature. People go online to have fun with friends, not to get wrecked by griefers.

• ECDT1089 likes this

zparry
  • zparry

The only thing I can't stand is stupid people

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

So, as Leslie Benzies said in his recent interview..."I should mention that, when you play those sports games, you won't be terrorised by jet fighters when you play tennis".

One of the main reasons I loved playing TBoGT online, was stealing the Buzzard and annoying the sh*t out of everyone by spamming them with rockets and blowing up their cars lol. It gave me so much fun and re-play value.

I was so looking forward to finding a group of friends having a nice quiet round of golf, and completely obliterating them with my Hydra, rinsing, and repeating. But now it seems we can't do that.

What are your thoughts?

People like you are why Rock* created the new booting system. You blow up peoples cars, they track your activity and boot you. So have fun being kicked out of every server asshole

zparry
  • zparry

The only thing I can't stand is stupid people

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

I think I get the theory. For the purpose of explanation, we'll define griefers as wankers (as done a few posts prior), then R*'s strategy could be thus...

If you have one wanker… in one place, that wanker will generally walk around and hand out a fair share of annoyance to every other individual not of their kind, everyone will receive an equal amount of wankerism… and thus… the wanker will prosper.

To foil this, the wankers are put in one place. Enough wankers in one place, means that the wankers would generally walk around, all being wankerish to each other, each wankers wankerism cancelling out the other. This will either lead to an almost infinite process of trying to out-wanker one another OR assuming that for some wankers, their wankerism is finite, there will come a time when the wankers are all out of wankerism and will revert to a much more dosile, beaten sh*tless state... potentially able to be reintergrated into the wider GTAO community.

I guess we'll see how it all pans out come October.

That is a fan-f*cking-tastic explanation

Ollie8557
  • Ollie8557

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

What are your thoughts?

Designated bellend of the day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users