» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins Reloaded

5 replies to this topic
Eddie Dean
  • Eddie Dean

Addict

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:40 AM Edited by Eddie Dean, 18 August 2013 - 12:12 PM.

Hello,

In the hype for GTAV I was planning to play some of IV, but after completing the story for the 7th time or something, I decided to jump to MP. I discovered it's a total disaster though. Now I came up with a nice idea for a free roam private server (note! this is on XBOX only):

We play with a minimum of 5 players or so. The only weapons allowed are sniper rifles. We'll play in Algonquin only to not make it too difficult. You'll get a private message on XBL from the host that tell's you who in the lobby will be your target. It'll be kinda like AC Brotherhood multiplayer, for the people that know that game. You can obviously try and team up with someone who is not your target and is not after you, but there's no surefire way of knowing someone else's target so backstabbing is fully possible (and even encouraged, we're assassins lol)

If you'd like to participate, comment with your XBL Gamertag. Headset is not required, I don't even have one myself yet.

EDIT: My own gamertag is Inf3rn0 4ev3r btw.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

Yeah I'm up for anything, gametag's 'Jayy C x'.

Eddie Dean
  • Eddie Dean

Addict

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

Alright lets hope for some more candidates, and we might give it a try sometime soon biggrin.gif

Sheldrake
  • Sheldrake

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:04 AM

Sadly, I will have to miss out on this amazing opportunity as I am a PC player. sad.gif

Eddie Dean
  • Eddie Dean

Addict

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

Well I think everyone will miss out if only 1 person applies. Doesn't matter too much though, I'm thinking of setting up a Los Santos Assassins crew for GTA-O anyway.

GoneRampant
  • GoneRampant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:46 PM

My Gamer Tag is Gone Rampant. If I'm online, hit me up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users