Photo

Police Tactics

5 replies to this topic
adam212abc
  • adam212abc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

Has it been confirmed that cops use non-lethal tactics to stop you in low wanted levels? Or is it if you bump into their cruiser they blow your head of without hesitation.

Sneak47
  • Sneak47

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

I believe it has been confirmed, police use batons at one star then tasers two star and then Gatling guns three star

adam212abc
  • adam212abc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Sneak47 @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 22:51)
I believe it has been confirmed, police use batons at one star then tasers two star and then Gatling guns three star

Third star tactic sounds about right. haha

DesiBeast
  • DesiBeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

Absolute rubbish. Where has this been confirmed i think your mistaken or being lied to. At one stars you will get around 3 cop cars total of six guys shooting you. straight away. even if your unarmed or dont even have a weapon. You could bump into someone get into a punching fight n have cops shooting u straight away. The only time the police batton and tazer play a role in this game is when u purchase them from the store the police havent in gta 5 used a baton once n i have been playing two weeks, at two stars u already get police helicopters after you. i headbutted a guy n not even on purpose by pressing circle or r2 unarmed. by falling from a higher level stumbling and headbutting him. one star for that within 5 second i had two cop cars n 4 cops shooting me. n had to hide behind a wall they blatantly saw me climb over to get the stars to go.

Police spawning and ai is terrible even compared to gtas pre gta 4. in san andreas they were more realistic used batons untill u killed one of them or untill youpulled out a weapon. in this you get to a cieling with only a ladder up n aim at the ladder with a gun only thing u need to do then is rocket launch the 2 non stop spawning helicopters and shot the odd guy who thinks to climb the ladder n doing that as trevor i had a 2 hour 5/6 star wanted level.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

Absolute rubbish. Where has this been confirmed i think your mistaken or being lied to. At one stars you will get around 3 cop cars total of six guys shooting you. straight away. even if your unarmed or dont even have a weapon. You could bump into someone get into a punching fight n have cops shooting u straight away. The only time the police batton and tazer play a role in this game is when u purchase them from the store the police havent in gta 5 used a baton once n i have been playing two weeks, at two stars u already get police helicopters after you. i headbutted a guy n not even on purpose by pressing circle or r2 unarmed. by falling from a higher level stumbling and headbutting him. one star for that within 5 second i had two cop cars n 4 cops shooting me. n had to hide behind a wall they blatantly saw me climb over to get the stars to go.

Police spawning and ai is terrible even compared to gtas pre gta 4. in san andreas they were more realistic used batons untill u killed one of them or untill youpulled out a weapon. in this you get to a cieling with only a ladder up n aim at the ladder with a gun only thing u need to do then is rocket launch the 2 non stop spawning helicopters and shot the odd guy who thinks to climb the ladder n doing that as trevor i had a 2 hour 5/6 star wanted level.

"Joined 10 minutes ago"

"Posted a minute ago"

Prior post:

Posted 17 August 2013

Good post.

DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

yea i have never been arrested been killed many times by the police seems they are like american police.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users