Photo

How do I start TBoGT add on in gta iv?

5 replies to this topic
Mr.Superman1
  • Mr.Superman1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

Ok so I bought the game GTA IV PC version from bestbuy a while ago, and now I wanna try to play the TBogt Version. And When I start the game, and I go to the menu, there are two options, 1 is start gta iv, and another one is start EFLC. So I click play eflc, and it gives me another two options, 1 is TLAD, and 1 is TBoGT, So I click play under TBoGT, THE PROBLEM IS, when I click play, it gives me this tab from games for windows, and it needs to download TBoGT first, so I click confirm download, then it says I do not have enough points to download it. I have to redeem. (it needs a code to redeem) So I enter the codes they gave me when I bought the game, it is the same code I used to activated GTA IV, but it says the code is invalid, I'M 100% SURE I ENTERED IT CORRECT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG. So now I'm confused... what am I suppose to do???? What is the code that they are requiring to download TBoGT? I thought it is free to play all the DLC in GTA IV once you bought GTA IV ?!!.. So what should I do? Does anyone else had this problem? How can I activate it? this entire thing is weird I don't even understand what is going on.... HELP PLEASE!! thank you so much. Or Am I missing something? I've never done this before, can anyone explain and answer... thank you

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:05 PM

e-mail BestBuy with the problem (and pictures) and they should help you out.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 22:05)
e-mail BestBuy with the problem (and pictures) and they should help you out.

This sounds like your best bet it's probably a faulty code if your sure you put in in 100% correctly.

OfficialFlipkid20
  • OfficialFlipkid20

OfficialFlipkid20

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

You probably entered it wrong. i think this might help you because it helped me. Youtube.com/user/OfficialFlipkid20

WhiskeyTangoF
  • WhiskeyTangoF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

You don't own EFLC. You'll have to buy it separately, it doesn't come with GTA IV unless you buy the complete edition.

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (Mr.Superman1 @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 20:49)
Ok so I bought the game GTA IV PC version from bestbuy a while ago, and now I wanna try to play the TBogt Version. And When I start the game, and I go to the menu, there are two options, 1 is start gta iv, and another one is start EFLC. So I click play eflc, and it gives me another two options, 1 is TLAD, and 1 is TBoGT, So I click play under TBoGT, THE PROBLEM IS, when I click play, it gives me this tab from games for windows, and it needs to download TBoGT first, so I click confirm download, then it says I do not have enough points to download it. I have to redeem. (it needs a code to redeem) So I enter the codes they gave me when I bought the game, it is the same code I used to activated GTA IV, but it says the code is invalid, I'M 100% SURE I ENTERED IT CORRECT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG. So now I'm confused... what am I suppose to do???? What is the code that they are requiring to download TBoGT? I thought it is free to play all the DLC in GTA IV once you bought GTA IV ?!!.. So what should I do? Does anyone else had this problem? How can I activate it? this entire thing is weird I don't even understand what is going on.... HELP PLEASE!! thank you so much. Or Am I missing something? I've never done this before, can anyone explain and answer... thank you

you don't own it yet, mate. you gotta buy [imo] the disc w both DLCs on. i'd say BoGT is the best but LatD is pretty good too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users