gta 4 store windows

3 replies to this topic
confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

ok so one of my hobbies in gta 4 is walk around the city and look at the windows because they have a picture of a store and i cant tell if its a real picture like from a real store or if they made it somehow. like the 24/7 is the picture from a real store or made up. does anybody else do this or ever wonder what it is?

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (confederatestatesgta @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 13:53)
ok so one of my hobbies in gta 4 is walk around the city and look at the windows because they have a picture of a store and i cant tell if its a real picture like from a real store or if they made it somehow. like the 24/7 is the picture from a real store or made up. does anybody else do this or ever wonder what it is?

They're probably collages of photo and art elements. I doubt if any of them are untouched photos.

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:19 AM

Man, I thought I was the only one who did that. I assumed they were random photo textures of indoor areas.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:49 PM

i know right? its cool to see whats inside. ive found a gumball machine diffrent clothes candy jewlry and much more by looking at the windows. do you think it will be the same in gta 5?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users