Photo

Flying Rats

3 replies to this topic
Pawncho
  • Pawncho

The Based God

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:12 PM

Ok guys so I have a question. Im trying to 100% gta 4 again but I have come across an issue, I am missing one bird confused.gif . The thing is I made sure never to kill any birds during regular gameplay so I can just kill them all at the end which is what i am doing but once I reached number 127 ( star junction) it wasnt there!!! I am almost 100% sure I didnt miss any but to make sure I am going to go back from the first bird when i have a free day. But my question is if there are any known glitches or problems that would cause birds to not spawn or anything ? I am playing on the 360. Any help is appreciated

Near137
  • Near137

Near

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

Never heard of anything like that. You probably missed a bird because there are way too many. You should find a guide though.

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

There's a very good guide/walkthrough to all things IV by a chap R A Rusk at IGN. I used his written guide to eliminate every single pigeon in the space of a day. 200 was just too much. I hope R* reign it in this time around.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

You also may want to check out a video guide so you can see step by step where the bird is. Some places it's easy enough to think a bird is sitting in one spot but they're really in another place nearby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users