Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

will we be able to do all gta 5 online missions solo

Marco.
  • Marco.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

Maybe it will be like doing RDR gang hideouts, so can still do stuff on your own.

KrazySD
  • KrazySD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

Yeah I think so, plus you'll keep more money from smaller heists, but I expect that you might have to team up to take on the larger heists/complex missions

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

Scream and Run

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

Some missions, probably pretty much all of them after the tutorial missions, are designed to be done as part of a team. I assume you will be able to do them entirely on your own, and you can definitely hire NPCs to fill the other spaces in your team.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

There aren't a lot of games like this that let you do every mission alone.

You may find things like ghosts mode where you're racing the top time, as opposed to racing other players in real time. I don't see why they wouldn't just do both at the same time anyway (just track the top time) other than a ghost mode would be cool, I like that a ghost of the best plays with you in some MTASA servers along with everyone else who is not ghosted.

You may find that some things can be lone wolfed, especially as you level up and gain better gear, but much like any action adventure mmo style game there are going to be things that you simply cannot do without your crew (guild), and won't be able to achieve without people of other specialties.

The game is gonna have classes, whatever we call them, it'll be classes. There will be players who do certain things more than others cause they find those things fun, and others who specialize in other things -

It's going to be deep as f*ck.

When you go to do a heist, you're going to be picking your 2 favorite deathmatch players to play with and the best racing player in your crew who is online.

You're going to gather up your crew - I am off racing, you're deathmatching, you and your buds lose money in a wager mode, you want to score it back quick to recoup because your rent is due soon - so you call me on your phone, we voice chat - you say you need a driver. I finish my race and drive over to you.

You have a car all set up and ready for me.

I like the car. I like the cut. I'm ready to roll.

I drive you guys to the bank, you do your thing, I wait there like Niko and Roman at the Hardware Store and keep a look out. I'll blare the horn if I see trouble.

You guys come out, hop it, and we're off - and I expect my cut!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users