Photo

GTA4 PS3 MODDERS HELP PLEASE!

3 replies to this topic
Vira
  • Vira

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:52 AM

I'm level 7 and a friend of mine is level 9. Instead of playing BDBII all day can someone help boost us to 10?

Inb4 it's more satisfying doing it legit blah, blah, blah, I need to get off this game already. In ONE week I put in 39 HOURS.

If you don't think that's ridiculous I don't know what's ridiculous. I'm sick of this game and need a break. Getting to level 10 and killing all the flying rats is going to be impossible

if GTA5 is coming out next month meaning 4's multiplayer will most likely go dead. If you have nothing good to say please don't say it, I just want to get this platinum over with.

Vira
  • Vira

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

Nevermind. Ran into a modder who wasn't an ass and got me to Rank 10.

He's also offered to unlock all trophies for me. Looking through his trophy list he unlocked all GTA4 trophies at the same time.

ujelly?

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

Isn't that illegal in this forum?

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:33 AM Edited by Legacy-666_, 23 August 2013 - 06:36 AM.

You should of waited a couple of years, maybe your other ball will drop and you will realise that getting to level 10 isn't hard. Heck ask the millions if people who did it before boosting came along. And hey thanks for the message. I don't consider myself a purest fa**ot but thanks for the compliment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users