[-TD-] The Department [PS3][Community/Roleplay/Destruction]

77 replies to this topic
Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Your glock answer is very offensive. We're Glock kind of people round deez parts.

But given your Sultan answer, I'll let it by. I'll add you on PSN and send you a forum PM with some extra information, and I'll answer your question in that PM aswell.

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

PSN?: [TiiMeP]

Age?: [16]

Do you have a Microphone?: [Yes]

Where are you from?: [Netherlends.]

What interested you about The Department?: [Everything, since im a roleplayer and i have something with law enforce ment :)]

Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: [When im a rolepaly session i will keep to the rules of roleplaying, in my spare time without a roleplay session, i kill those who mess with me.]

What is your rank in GTA Online?: [67(Really close to 68)]

If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: [Depends, if you would try to murder me i would see how good your driving skills are, if your a skilled driver, i would make a fire work show with some sticky's,]

Glock or Glock?: [Neither, i rather have a Rifle or a SMG]

Link us to a song that you feel describes the clan as you see it?: [COD MW3 Main theme]

How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: [Depends on our apponents, (1,50+ KD)]

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: [Im not the one to judge, but i have RPed for many years on many different games/communitys]

Not One Step Back?: [Never. always forward]

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Again, you guys break my heart with the Glock answer.

But I enjoy your answer for the clan describing song.

I'll send out your PM aswell in a bit.

(Sorry for delays, I have a 5 page paper due by tomorrow which I haven't even started LOL)

crispydew
  • crispydew

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

PSN?: CrispyDew

Age?: 16

Do you have a Microphone?: Not currently however I will be getting one on Christmas, therefore I probably wouldn't be able to properly RP until then but I would still gladly just roam around with you guys, or I could perhaps be a mute character.

Where are you from?: Michigan

What interested you about The Department?: I'm interested in becoming a law enforcement officer in real life so naturally I like the sound of this group.

Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: Murdering people via roleplay (in all seriousness it just depends on what we're doing, I can RP and I can have some fun)

What is your rank in GTA Online?: 11. I haven't really had a great crew (or people willing to help) so my level hasn't gone up much. Plus, I just love driving around sometimes instead of doing missions.

If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: I would take my Sanchez into the mountains and try to lose you.

Glock or Glock?: CZ 75

Link us to a song that you feel describes the clan as you see it?:

How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: 203

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: I would like to believe so.

Not One Step Back?: Two steps foward.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

Aye'. Sounds good. I'll send you a FR on PSN sometime today and details to your forum inbox!

It's important to remember that you will need to stay active on these forums to be apart of the crew. This is so I can send clan-wide messages out.

crispydew
  • crispydew

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

Aye'. Sounds good. I'll send you a FR on PSN sometime today and details to your forum inbox!

It's important to remember that you will need to stay active on these forums to be apart of the crew. This is so I can send clan-wide messages out.

Definitely, I plan on being as active as possible on here and GTA from now on.

Kirk_lazarus9
  • Kirk_lazarus9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

PSN?: Kirk_Lazarus9

Age?: Old enough to drink

Do you have a Microphone?: [Yes]

Where are you from?: San Diego

What interested you about The Department?: I love to roleplay and play a more realistic game.

Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: Murdering people is only fun if you do it occasionally otherwise it's repetitive

What is your rank in GTA Online?: 44

If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: I would discipline you severely

Glock or Glock?: AP Pistol

Link us to a song that you feel describes the clan as you see it?: http://youtu.be/Cni5clotpmc

How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?:10K

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: Somewhere between Robert deniro and al pacino

Not One Step Back?: Only in the name of fun

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

Its looking pretty good. Ill send you a FR and a message when I'm back from class.

The Department
  • The Department

The Department Administration

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by The Department, 26 November 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Updating the roster and accordingly. Detailed news will be on the main topic.

Please folks, have or be getting a mic. It IS a requirement for smoother communication.

Aswell, try to be around level 15 in GTA:O, to fit with uniform. When I revamp our uniform section I'll create a better list with ranks unlocked for ya'll.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

Just an update. We are indeed still recruiting. We've been picking up more people pretty regularly.

1 week bump.

aa4ba470680e8080aeabdd3cca196597.png

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

Another week bump.

1c452e8a58286c780d9e6c2a7f917fbb.png

The good news is the roleplay side is pretty much ready to do sessions.

Bwill
  • Bwill

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

What's up guys!

Questions
Answers

Preffered Nickname
Austin (my name) or Ozee is fine.
Age (Optional)
Platform (X360, PS3, PC)
PS3
Gamertag/PSN/GFWL ID
bROZEEEE
Timezone
GMT+1 (I'm from The Netherlands)
Do you have a mic?
Of course!
Are you active on GTAForums?
I've created this account a few minutes ago but I have been around for a few weeks.
Have you been in a gang before?
Not a GTA V gang. I have been in many clans and groups before (PC gaming included) and I know how to lead a group. I've got enough experience, that's for sure.
If so, please state.
A lot of W:ET clans, COD4 and LoL teams (on PC) and BO2 & RDR on PS3.
What are some of your previous/other gamertags?
Ozee, I guess.
Do you own EFLC disc?
I used to play GTA IV on computer (incl LCPD mod, haha!) but I've also got the Complete Edition for PS3 so that includes TBoGT and TLAD.
How often do you play?
As much as possible! Everyday at least an hour, I'd say.
Are you willing to participate?
Of course! I'm really looking forward to join a crew on GTA!

Kind regards,
Austin

Dear bROZEEEE,

The Council of The Department has reviewed your application. We are proud to announce that you have been ACCEPTED and are ready to proceed to the next step:
Requesting in-game Interview

Please be patient. You will be added on your platform via friend request by the Chief of Police and/or Recruitment Handlers, and we will attempt to set the most appropriate date for an interview. The Interview will take place, in-game, in office. Please be prepared with the following:
In the state of San Andreas [[Have a copy of GTA V]]
Formally dressed. [[Appropriate Attire required]]
Have your cellphone on and ready. [[Microphone for discussions.]]
On time to the office. [[When we invite you, and you drive to our office building, don't goof off and run over people and crash things.]]
Be respectful and courteous to office employee's. [[Do not kill or fight NPC's or clan members]]
Sign in at the front desk. [[A member will be waiting for you at the front desk, alert them of your reason for being here]]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply and being patient. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Council.

Regards,

The Department Administration.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

I see you're back again Brozeeee. We have a new application format now.

jaycrooks
  • jaycrooks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by jaycrooks, 17 December 2013 - 02:45 AM.

Nvm f*ck da police

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:56 AM

Sorry for the delay. Not that it would of mattered, it seems Jay is just trying to act hard on the internet lol. Would of been denied anyway.

We're looking for people interested to play police roles in sessions in the future. If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:06 AM

One week bumper jumper?

I've modified the old sites recruitment to redirect here, so that those wanting a response there can find us and submit their applications.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

2-Week Bump. We've been busy (dem holidays).

327744b0c61362d41b64d3a0cbc15dc2.png

Just a heads up, please don't send questions to The Department forum account. It is not monitored regularly for questions so please just send them to me or post on one of our topics (as HC watch the topics and can answer if I'm not around) so you can get your answers.

Wolf115
  • Wolf115

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

PSN?: [Redacted]

Age?: 21

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes

Where are you from?: [Redacted]

What interested you about The Department?: Roleplaying on PS3

Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: Roleplaying

What is your rank in GTA Online?: 5 as of this writing, recently was given hacked money, had to restart, was 50

If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: Shoot you through the window

Glock or Glock?: Glock

Link us to a song that you feel describes the clan as you see it?:  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OECa0y4F9D0

How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: Depends, usually around 3 or 4

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: Pretty decent

Not One Step Back?: There is no land beyond the Volga!

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

Accepted. Add me or I'll add you when I can and we'll get the ball rolling. I'll send you a PM in a few.

SielentMaSScare
  • SielentMaSScare

Badass

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:27 PM Edited by SielentMaSScare, 17 January 2014 - 04:39 PM.

PSN?: SielentMaSScare

Age?: 19

Do you have a Microphone?: YES!!

Where are you from?: UK

What interested you about The Department?: Roleplaying 

Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: Murdering along with Roleplaying at the same time

What is your rank in GTA Online?: 115

If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: Thing I learned from GTA O is trust No One Except Crew+Friends..So I would shoot you in the Head.

Glock or Glock?:I would take 2 Glock's in My Hand Akimbo Style and would go on A killing spree

How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: Depends On Who I'm Killing.

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: Quite decent I would say I have about 6 Months of Experience.

Not One Step Back?: Always taking a step forward and Never looking back

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:25 AM

@Sielent. Cool stuff, I'll send you a PM with more details and I've sent you the FR.

@Wolf - When I attempted to add your PSN, it told me privacy settings blocked my request. You'll have to add me instead. TW_Troll

Sgtkeast
  • Sgtkeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

PSN?: sgtkeast
Age?: 14
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
Where are you from?: America
What interested you about The Department?: I have loved to role play me whole life
Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: roleplaying
What is your rank in GTA Online?: 50
If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: normal
Glock or Glock?: glock
How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: all of them
How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: amazing
Not One Step Back?: no

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

@Sgt - Interesting. I'll be messaging you for more details.

phil_McKracking96
  • phil_McKracking96

She`s my cherry pie

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:44 PM

PSN?: phil-mckrackin96

Age?: 15

Do you have a Microphone?:yes

Where are you from?:United State (Pennsylvania)

What interested you about The Department?: Roleplaying seemed fun

Are you more into Roleplaying or Murdering people?: Both seem really fun

What is your rank in GTA Online?: Unfortunately I have just began so as of right now a 6 

If I came after you in my infamous Sultan, how would you react?: RUN

Glock or Glock?: Glock

Link us to a song that you feel describes the clan as you see it?:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NlmezywdxPI

How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: Honestly with as of right now not a lot only because I have a pistol but as soon as I get a sub machine gun heads are gonna roll

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: Pretty good, I have a very good imagination

Not One Step Back?: Hold your position

Thank you, and I hope to be in your badass crew

phil_mckrackin96

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

Haha. Nice song. I'll send some details to your forum account.

LesterMO
  • LesterMO

Lester the Molester

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

PSN?: CPNFrank123

Age?: 18

Mic?: But of course.

Where are you from?: England.

What are you most interested in about the department?: I've spent too long playing 'the criminal', and besides, you seem like the best role-play group out there!

Are you more interested in roleplaying or murdering people?: Roleplay, though I'm not afraid of getting my hands bloody.

What is your rank in GTA Online?: 14, or 16, I think, Rockstar servers aren't working at time of typing.

If I came after you in my infamous sultan, what would you do?: Curse myself for bringing a Z-Type to a server with killers.

Glock or Glock?: Pink painted Glock, of course!

Link us to a song that you feel describes the Department:

How many skulls per session do you think you can cave in?: Depends if i'm provoked. Once I pop one, I pop 'em all.

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: It's kind of a large hobby of mine. A large hobby...

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

How good do you believe you are at roleplaying?: It's kind of a large hobby of mine. A large hobby...

Do tell.

I'll get around to adding you to the roster after I do my classwork, but you've passed the application part. I'll be sending you a PM that has some more details on continuing and stuff. Read it thoroughly, only time I'll ask you to read a wall of text.

LesterMO
  • LesterMO

Lester the Molester

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

Do tell.

I'll get around to adding you to the roster after I do my classwork, but you've passed the application part. I'll be sending you a PM that has some more details on continuing and stuff. Read it thoroughly, only time I'll ask you to read a wall of text.

Well, let's just say something-hundred wasted hours on roleplay sites and RPing about a certain girly TV show on omegle really develops your skills.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

I see. I've spent quite a deal of time roleplaying on SA:MP.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

3 week bump. Got a lot of announcements and what not on the main topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users