Photo

Create A Description Of Your Character

88 replies to this topic
NiklasDKSalkin
  • NiklasDKSalkin

True City Killers - Leader - PS3

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

Can we actually decide the height of our character?

mbunleashed09
  • mbunleashed09

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (DrDucky @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 06:03)
ill probably have a few characters

1st character is gonna be me, young, a pretty bitch like Lil B, loves working out, mixed between russian and dominican, loves hood sh*t, loves classic cars and bikes, & lives in the hood ( i dont anymore )

2nd character is gonna be a Chief Keef or SD lookalike

3rd is gonna be Waka Flocka Flame

WTF

mbunleashed09
  • mbunleashed09

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (The Dark Knight @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 18:16)
Some of you people need to get a life.

Ummmm..........Says the guy who's been here since 2011

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

Character name: Bernard
Country of Origin: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reason for going to Los Santos: To show up at a Love Fist concert!

But things go terribly wrong when he acquires a weapon, and temptation makes him kill douchebags and do robberies. The end.

TheCrewGeneral
  • TheCrewGeneral

P★C★G★A★M★E★R

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

Says the guy dick riding batman.

R1C3W1N3
  • R1C3W1N3

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

I'll start at the bottom and stay at the bottom.

Rob liquor stores and steal cheap cars without insuring them.
Only use a handgun, baseball bat and a sedan; attempt to rob other online players after heists etc.

Eddie Dean
  • Eddie Dean

Addict

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

My character will be Eddie Dean (although this is my username, it's not my real name). Eddie is now 21 years old, was born and raised in Bohan, Liberty City. He's been leading a rough life, as his older brother involved him into drugs scenes in Bohan when he was only twelve. He's been addicted to coke and heroine since he was 17. After his brother died of an overdose, Eddie finally got into rehab. Now he's out and fully clean, he's decided to move to Los Santos for a clean start, living the Californian dream.

Although, Eddie gets sucked into the underworld again. Because he's not able to find a job regarding his history, he has to make a living the alternative way. It starts out with some minor crimes and robberies, but quickly escalates.

mbunleashed09
  • mbunleashed09

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by mbunleashed09, 18 August 2013 - 08:43 PM.

Part 2

I had a long story written, but I exited it out on accident. So to shorten up.

Narration:

I met a guy named Mr. Vercetti at the funeral. He told me my dad was a bodyguard and best friend for him. Bruce didn't approve of me visiting Mr. Vercetti but I still did. Bruce brought me to gangbanging and dealing. I never was a gangster, but I did jobs for the Starfish Island Families throughout high school. Mr Vercetti was like a mentor to me, he told me how the economy was, and how to be smart w/ my money. Vercetti killed a big Cartel boss, and the cartel boss's son wanted me to kill Tommy for 500 grand. I denied, then i killed him, and since I had Families gang members on my side including Bruce, they killed his bodyguards. Now me, Bruce, and Mr. Vercetti were on the run. I escaped to Los Santos broke, Mr. Vercetti is rumored to be killed, Bruce is dead, and the Families were nearly wiped out. Knowing Mr. Vercetti, he's probably alive, and in is somewhere in LS also. I killed many men in Vice City, but in my mind I just killed my Father's killer 30 times.

So now I'm 23 in Los Santos looking for paper anyway I can get it. I'm not a sociopath, or I love to kill, I guess I'm just.......Money Hungry.

Description:

Name: Moses
African - American Male
Specialty: Adrenaline runs from money
Height: 6'6
Skinny
Attitude: Doesn't give a F*ck
Based off of: Denzel Washington in American Gangster
Boss: None
Affiliation: Families
Favorites: Money, Women, Business
Addiction: Alcohol, Weed
Smart, Ambitious, Ruthless
Relationships: Money, Whores, (If girlfriends can be online) then a girlfriend
Best at: Shooting, Boxing
Nicknames: "Moses" (Bold Right?)
Jobs: Robbing, Odd jobs, gangbanging (If money is involved)

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

Alias: The Shark
Place of birth: Los Santos
Group affiliation: Freelance Agent
Base of operations: Run down to Up scale houses. Depends on the Contact
First appearance: Los Santos 2004
Race: Caucasian
Height: 6'0 ft
Weight: 120 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Fauxhawk
Whereabouts: Last confirmed by CCTV riding down Rodeo in a blacked out Boxville. 24 hours later, the biggest heist of a pawn shop ensued. 3 million dollars of jewels and movie memorabilia.

LSPD Statement
5-08-2008
Public Info. Officer Scott Vasquez states,
"Earlier today, a crew of 6 people coordinated an attack to steal gems and other valuables from a Rodeo Pawn Shop. Estimated amount of property stolen is $3,000,000. The crew, in which we will call them, The Sharks, have backed up there Black Boxville (which has been stolen from a Brute factory) into the store. Canisters of a mysterious agent has been thrown into the store to knock out the shoppers. Result was that Los Santos EMS and Los Santos HAZMAT Team had to come out to treat and decon the shoppers. Everyone is in stable condition of 2 males in whom we cannot reveal there names. Passerbyers have said the heist lasted 30 seconds and got away going northbound into the mountainous areas on Blaine County.

We have had history with one or even more of the group members involved. A bounty of $200,000 is set for reliable leads. Information of the suspect is above.
The Sharks are classified as highly dangerous and confirmed to be armed. Los Santos Police Department has dispatched 10 more officers in the surrounding hills. Los Santos Coast Guard has contracted 8 Dingys to patrol the waters.

Residents of Los Santos, please keep your eyes open and if you see suspicious behavior, contact the LSPD, or LS Terrorist Hotline.

beauedwards1991
  • beauedwards1991

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:13 AM

A criminal version of me. White fella, average height, covered in tattoos and has a fondness for leather jackets. And starting fires.

Corcovado
  • Corcovado

The V-Hunting Crew: Researcher

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Jordando @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 06:55)
My man will be a 64 year old retiree pilot who moves down to Los Santos to enjoy the better weather, to play golf, collect and race airplanes, go to clubs, etc...live the dream in Southern San Andreas.

He also kills bitches in his spare time, but his neighbors love him because he brings over dinner and helps bring in groceries =D

I like this guy biggrin.gif

I dont know if I am going to make a black or white guy yet, but he will be a young street hustler who likes to smoke weed and get tats. Will make his money by holding up stores and steal cars for import/export, dreams of making it big and buy a fancy appartment and a plane. Tries to work the stock market, but not sure he will be successfull.

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

white, dark brown cornrows, dark brown goatee and with a tank top, and light baggy jeans

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 19 August 2013 - 09:12 PM.

First post, been playing GTA since GTA 2 on PS One.

My character will be myself, also from San Bernardino County which looks a helluvalot like Blaine County.

Asian/Filipino from Blaine County, flying back home landing at Los Santos from a trip from Las Venturas.

Specializes in stealth, shooting, and melee. Plan is to roleplay as a stealth hitman for hire with a lot of drug dealing in the psychedelic side. With a strong ninjutsu philosophy ph34r.gif , hits should come naturally to me. Don't really much care for money, lambos, or a high rise apartment. I would rather live in the desert in a small secure location with an all black muscle car and street bike. Adept with computers and hacking. I plan to sneak around Los Santos making my way to the top while keeping a low profile. So naturally, evasion should come easy to me.

Plan to specialize in heists, robberies, gang wars, cop killing, and deathmatches, do not care for all the racing crap.

Style: Hood like Franklin, except everything I'll wear must be black.

Respect few, fear none.

PSN: jaynunez83

3inar
  • 3inar

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

Well our life is gaming and imagining GTA. When I am not doing this I am out f*cking prostitutes and selling drugs. Wazzup bitch?

Your life is... hanging out in a topic you don't even like...

kukoo4honda
  • kukoo4honda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:57 AM

My guy will be a mexican american who serverd in both the iraqi and afgan wars serving three tours in both countrys he was a decerated war hero but was left behind enemy lines by the counrty he loved and bleed for finnaly making it back to the us he finds alot has changed since he has been gone will war still fresh in his mind he knows nothing but how to fight. Seeing how corrupt the city once called home has become willed with gangs mobs and the police state controlling everything from behind the sems he puts his uniform and gear back on for one last finnal mission to bring back los santos and his beloved country back from the brink

I need war buddys to join my couse!?

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

My Gta online char.

Name: Ian Mcloud

Height: 5.11

Weight: 170

Eyes: green

Hair: Black

Build: Athletic

Nationality: Irish

Place of Birth: Emeraldway Iregreen ( my gta city and Country name for galway ireland lol)

Small Bio or Backstory: Born and raised in Iregreen, Ian, was the oldest of one other sibling, he was always respectful, but never took anyones blarney (crap), and he new how to fight, he was raised by both parents, but ian had one problem, he never liked being told what to do, his keen wits, and his irish attitude, always seemed to get him in awkward positions, when the IEA ( Iregreen Elders Republic) atempted, to turn the free democrcy of Iregreen , to a Dictator ship of the elders, Ian and his brother spoke out about it, and was, forced to leave the country, this brought new opurtunity, to him and his younger brother, from there, they were flew to Los Santos for a new start.

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:26 PM

says the guy wasting his time worrying about what other people do, and we need to get a life?

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:46 PM

I'm gonna go for a Waingro them from the movie Heat. A selfish action junkie with little loyalty and a sadistic streak. A coward at heart, always slinking and slithering away when his just desert's drawn near. Gonna try and replicate his sleazy look too.

14jmorin
  • 14jmorin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:29 AM

Chief Keef. That is all.

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:38 AM

"I'm smooth, I drive straight, I got power; personal power."

Cadillac from the trailer park boys.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:12 AM

Honestly.... If Online truly becomes its own thing i hope it has seprate severs for roleplayers...

Just in my opinion. They creep me out.

datjetlife
  • datjetlife

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:53 AM Edited by datjetlife, 22 August 2013 - 05:03 AM.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
I introduce to you Kane Coleman

Height: 5'10-6'0
weight 160 (athletic build)
Race: African American
Hair: Black. low cut fade with 360 waves
Born: 1992 (20 years of age)
Profession: Street Hitman (Similar to Snoop,Mike and Chris from the wire..)
Motto: Discharging my hollows blood and money follows
Affiliation:F/A
Specializes in: Marksmanship, planning
weapon of choice: primary weapon M16 or m4a1. sidearm colt 45.
Usual attire: Plain T-shirt, Some form of High end fashion or streetwear jacket, lucky brand jeans, Timberland or Clark boats..

will do more later..

AlwaysDown4aPicknick
  • AlwaysDown4aPicknick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by AlwaysDown4aPicknick, 22 August 2013 - 05:30 AM.

My character's name is gonna be Shawn "Zim" Hunter. Shawn is a pale white male in his 30's decorated with prison Tatoo's. He's part of a racist motorcycle gang who decided to expand from Blaine country to Los Santos. Shawn is looking for more than money though, he's on a quest for vegance. He want's to take over the drug distribution so that he can poison the merchandise with the hope that every junkie, including the yo yo ghetto gangster ones seizes to exist.

Oh and the name of the biker gang he's in is "The Anglo saviors". The Anglo saviors main goal is to beat up, kill, and rob players with Black characters, or Ghetto gangs in general. So watch your backs once GTA Online is up.

datjetlife
  • datjetlife

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (AlwaysDown4aPicknick @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 05:18)
My character's name is gonna be Shawn "Zim" Hunter. Shawn is a pale white male in his 30's decorated with prison Tatoo's. He's part of a racist motorcycle gang who decided to expand from Blaine country to Los Santos. Shawn is looking for more than money though, he's on a quest for vegance. He want's to take over the drug distribution so that he can poison the merchandise with the hope that every junkie, including the yo yo ghetto gangster ones seizes to exist.

Oh and the name of the biker gang he's in is "The Anglo saviors". The Anglo saviors main goal is to beat up, kill, and rob players with Black characters, or Ghetto gangs in general. So watch your backs once GTA Online is up.

I will put two bullets in between your eyes. but first I will say "We tend to hate what we dont understand"

then bang.bang..

I will have fun killing you and your kind for money...

devil.gif devil.gif

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:40 AM

I'm this guy

user posted image.

TheCrewGeneral
  • TheCrewGeneral

P★C★G★A★M★E★R

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (datjetlife @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 04:53)
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
I introduce to you Kane Coleman

Height: 5'10-6'0
weight 160 (athletic build)
Race: African American
Hair: Black. low cut fade with 360 waves
Born: 1992 (20 years of age)
Profession: Street Hitman (Similar to Snoop,Mike and Chris from the wire..)
Motto: Discharging my hollows blood and money follows
Affiliation:F/A
Specializes in: Marksmanship, planning
weapon of choice: primary weapon M16 or m4a1. sidearm colt 45.
Usual attire: Plain T-shirt, Some form of High end fashion or streetwear jacket, lucky brand jeans, Timberland or Clark boats..

will do more later..

My character is based off Monk.

user posted image

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:09 AM

my character orly.gif

user posted image

nickmajfc
  • nickmajfc

GTA V on Next-Gen!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

Pretty sure you guys can tell by my signature.. a clear inspiration to my GTAOnline character..

Character Information:

Full Name: Jack Bauer

known as: Jack Bauer

Date of Birth: 1966

Place of Birth: London, England

Home:
Downtown, Los Santos

Nationality: British / Canadian

Family: Terri Bauer (Wife), Kim Bauer (Daughter)

Ethnicity: Canadian / American

Main: 24 Seven Agency (24 Themed Crew)

Affiliation: CTU - Counter Terrorists Unit

Businesses:
Coming Soon

Vehicles:
Black FBI Buffalo / Regular Black Buffalo

Description: A former American counter terrorism agent who worked for the Los Santos Counter Terrorists Unit based in downtown Los Santos. He now currently still works in Downtown Los Santos, but this time for the newly founded, 24 Seven Agency, also known as 247N. Bauer has a wife and a daughter, but they live away in Vice City, away from all the trouble that occurs in Los Santos and Blaine County. Jack is a field agent, but does tend to rogue every so often. His crew members consist of: Tony Almeida and George Mason, who are also apart of his 24 Seven Agency. He is now awaiting for the working season to begin, and that date was officially confirmed as October 1st, 2013. It's safe to say. "Jack is Back!"

Criminal Record:
2005: Escaped whilst arrested at local LSPD: Released due to the fact his actions saved the President David Palmer.
2007: Arrested once again by the LSPD f or going about his own business, this time saving his friend, Tony Almeida.
2012: Arrested for an attempted assassination on Niko Bellic. Released after 1 year in prison, as they needed him back on duty.

TheRealMisterBiz
  • TheRealMisterBiz

The Hellacious Motormouth

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Name: Edgar "Eddie" Riley

Aliases: Mister Biz, Loki, Sonny Cassidy, The Hellacious Motor

Race: Caucasian

Height: 5'11

Weight: 175 lbs.

Hair: Red

Associates: Unknown

Last Known Whereabouts: Unknown

Known Affiliations: None

Criminal Record:

Suspected of -
20 Counts Grand Theft Auto
17 Counts Vehicular Manslaughter
13 Counts Aggravated Assault
10 Counts Simple Assault
7 Counts First Degree Murder
3 Counts Public Intoxication
1 Count Second Degree Murder

Never Charged.

Maxkagemyr
  • Maxkagemyr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

My character will be like a younger Jason Statham but still as cold and badass. And i will start robbing liquor stores and doing missions with my friends and then will go on with bigger things like bank-heists and stuff like that were the big cash is! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users