Photo

[SPOILERS] Achievement / Trophy List

797 replies to this topic
Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:44 PM

I know people who were saying that one (or all) of the protagonists dies were said to be trolling but you have to admit that the name of the trophy for completing the final mission being called To Live or Die in Los Santos does raise a few questions. All that has really been confirmed is that the leak in question wasn't confirmed by the in game news reports but I think the biggest spoiler of all could be right there in the list of secret achievements meaning that the games ending has essentially been out there for a couple of weeks now. Thoughts??

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

I definitely agree that the end game achievement is based on your theory, 100 percent.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by Red XIII, 26 August 2013 - 06:18 PM.

Doesn't necessarily have to be any of the 3 characters that dies, and I wouldn't take achievement names so literal but you have a good theory, very plausible.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Red XIII @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 19:03)
Doesn't necessarily have to be any of the 3 characters that dies, and I wouldn't take achievement names so literal but you have a good theory, very plausible.

I think the end will depend on the result of a choice made by one of the characters that effects either one or both of the others if you know what I mean wink.gif

The point I was trying to make though is that aside from one or two plot spoilers which emerged from the leak (as part of the Weazle News content) is that the biggest spoiler in the game has probably been right under our noses but Rockstar haven't asked for it to be removed which if true is kind of ironic.

exmpletree
  • exmpletree

Mr. Gold Card

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

Letting one of the characters die would defear the whole point of the game, which is switching between 3 characters. So thats definately not gonna happen. However, maybe the player can make a choice to either kill or not kill another character in the end (not one of the protagonists). Just speculating here..

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

The Altruist Cult icon has a skull with teeth in it. A cult of cannibals?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:32 AM

It's kind of a bummer that we've seen all the major heists in the trailers and screens now it leaves no suprises. Hell we've even seen the Paleto Chicken festival heist in the new trailer (which ironically seems like a bigger heist than Blitz Play) confused.gif . It's a wonder they made those achievements secret at all seeing as though they had to have known they would show them all before release.

Lil Jacob 27
  • Lil Jacob 27

DAMNED

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by Lil Jacob 27, 01 September 2013 - 05:51 PM.

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 02:32)
It's kind of a bummer that we've seen all the major heists in the trailers and screens now it leaves no suprises. Hell we've even seen the Paleto Chicken festival heist in the new trailer (which ironically seems like a bigger heist than Blitz Play)  confused.gif . It's a wonder they made those achievements secret at all seeing as though they had to have known they would show them all before release.

At least we haven't seen the THE BIG ONE! yet

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 04:32)
It's kind of a bummer that we've seen all the major heists in the trailers and screens now it leaves no suprises. Hell we've even seen the Paleto Chicken festival heist in the new trailer (which ironically seems like a bigger heist than Blitz Play)  confused.gif . It's a wonder they made those achievements secret at all seeing as though they had to have known they would show them all before release.

I entirely dissagree. We saw exactly half of them, which would make predictability and suspense balenced.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Sunday, Sep 1 2013, 18:50)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 04:32)
It's kind of a bummer that we've seen all the major heists in the trailers and screens now it leaves no suprises. Hell we've even seen the Paleto Chicken festival heist in the new trailer (which ironically seems like a bigger heist than Blitz Play) confused.gif . It's a wonder they made those achievements secret at all seeing as though they had to have known they would show them all before release.

I entirely dissagree. We saw exactly half of them, which would make predictability and suspense balenced.

How do you figure we only seen half of them?? We've seen all of the Heists you get a trophy for for sure.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

AMF Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

The only thing I don't like on the achievements list is that like half of it is taken up by Online achievements. I wish they would have kept the achievement lists entirely separate and had like 50 single player trophies.

funkybub
  • funkybub

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 18:44)
To Live or Die in Los Santos

It's a reference to a film

caiaof
  • caiaof

Amputechture

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

about the ending, one of the november 2012 previews says something about multiple endings

Ma non ancora tutto visto che a differenza di tutti gli altri GTA, in Grand Theft Auto V non affronteremo la storia con lo scopo di raggiungere in modo lineare e crescente un singolo, grand finale, ma svolgeremo le varie missioni per prepararci ad affrontare una serie di punti di svolta cruciali nella trama e che coroneranno le nostre vicende.

http://multiplayer.i...fa-per-tre.html

I am not sure, but this other link says the translation is something like this

Of course there will be the grand finale but, mind you, not only but also multiple based on what we have done previously.

http://www.nowgamer....le_endings.html

VVipeSide
  • VVipeSide

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (Eagles @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 21:57)
I have not seen this, I have not seen this.

Erase it from my mind. Right now.

Why do you pussy around like that? Why go here in the first place? Also the achievements you will see right away after you started the game. When the very first pops up, you will certainly look for the others. Don't be a fool, fool.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (funkybub @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 02:38)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 18:44)
To Live or Die in Los Santos

Unless the ending has something to do with printing money then I think the name is more literal.

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (funkybub @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 02:38) QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 18:44) To Live or Die in Los Santos
Unless the ending has something to do with printing money then I think the name is more literal.

I guess only time will tell now. A week remains.

:r*:

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Are the "Run Like The Wind" and the "Clean Sweep" achievements for single-player or online?

It doesn'tmention GTA Online on the tiles like with other online achievements, but all the google site which talk about it say it is for GTA Online?

I'd absolutely love for the bounty and gang wars features to be in single-player. Getting a high bounty on your head,and disposing of droves of bounty-hunters and mercenaries would be afar better stress catharsis than the usual rampage against law enforcement. :devil:

TC

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

[SPOILERS FOR FIRST MISSION AND A SIDE MISSION]
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users