Photo

[SPOILERS] Achievement / Trophy List

797 replies to this topic
Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (malcolmfunktion @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 07:40)
QUOTE (Chekoloco @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 11:41)
Well well well, i didnīt expected this, the only thing i hate is the rating when i finish a mission.... since TBOGT i hate that!

Yeah, barely finishing a mission, with barely any health left, no ammo and an epic long cop chase is always more fun...until the game rates it and informs you it was sh*t.

Yep, that s**cks!!! Hate that! Itīs the only thing i complaing about the game! SOLID GOLD ACHIEVEMENT S**CKS!!!

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (YukiEiri @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 07:21)
QUOTE (Archvile78 @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 08:06)
QUOTE (Dmitri_Rascalov @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 22:48)
About the whole "70 gold medals" achievement.

I really hope there are more than 70 missions in total.

The achievement doesn't say on all 70 missions so yeah its safe to say there will be more.

Wel...
Name "Solid Gold" would suggest that it would require getting gold in _all_ missions.
Otherwise it would not be "solid" now would it?

So 70 main missions.

But, there will be side missions. And I think that some of the main heist mission will have "side quests" within them.
And that would, naturally, mean that there's lot more missions to go through than the 70 shown on that medal.

(dramaqueen)
BTW thanks M$ for spoiling V for us.. tounge.gif
(/dramaqueen)

Silly me could not avoid seeing some of those achievements and be spoiled. :-/

The achievement says on Missions and Strangers and Freaks i'm fairly certain the latter two are optional so its not on main missions only.

johnmxn
  • johnmxn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

So... The trophy for the last mission shows that will have choices as well as in IV.

FreddyVerceti
  • FreddyVerceti

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (HOAXi @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 11:35)
QUOTE (Dmitri_Rascalov @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 15:58)
QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 08:51)
QUOTE (Archvile78 @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 08:06)
QUOTE (Dmitri_Rascalov @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 22:48)
About the whole "70 gold medals" achievement.

I really hope there are more than 70 missions in total.

The achievement doesn't say on all 70 missions so yeah its safe to say there will be more.

Yes, but didn't they say that the amount of missions would be similar to RDR? That would make this number about right. Didn't GTA IV have 100 missions?

I surely hope so, because 70 missions on main story/personal stories/strangers/... seems pretty darn low.

And I hope the events in the game are varied too, don't want the same as RDR diligence breakdown/lynching/damsel in distress OVER AND OVER.

smile.gif

I remember it was mentioned somewhere that the missions would last much longer (take longer time). From what we've seen it seems like the missions are way more complex then what we've seen before. So I think if you include all the other stuff in GTA V world like side-missions (my impression is that there are many), mini-games, business, online-world and more as a whole package, since much of it probably is connected to/around the story somehow, you will be satisfied. It has been good news after good news, surprises after surprises. How can anyone be disappointed? I'm positive you will be satisfied.

I'm not much of a fan of DLC's that cost money, but I do think Rockstar will add a mission pack or two, perhaps similar to 4th era or maybe for next gen consoles.

Considering that some of those missions are gonna multi tiered heists that are gonna take hours of setup and planning and the fact that every single person who buys V gets GTA online as well I think we are all getting our money's worth. I never thought I would say this but I for one am glad that they delayed the release because GTA V is going to be one of the greatest games of all time.

philley
  • philley

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

As the list has revealed 3 different business types to buy,...are those the only ones???? Or will there be more companies to take over?

mikecyclexxx
  • mikecyclexxx

The Shootist

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

Leonora Johnson?

Spaceships?

Rally mode?

How much more is R* hiding from us.

I don't think we quite understand the scope of this game yet!

xXTRUSTYXx
  • xXTRUSTYXx

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:11 AM

sorry if this has been posted already, but i found the High Res versions of the photos
http://imgur.com/a/D4pTa/#33

Bronxsta
  • Bronxsta

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:47 AM

V has mission checkpoints right? I'm playing IV again and god, no checkpoints can get really frustating. 70 missions is awesome for a campaign, but if there aren't checkpoints...

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Of The Coming Æon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (GourangaMaster @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 13:48)
I was hesitant to look at these at first but upon reading them i dont feel too spoiled. Now the secret ones on the otherhand..wow.. they most definetly hint at massive plot spoliers. I can see by the icons alone a number would hint at the main heists so I have decided to not read the descriptions. I advise anyone who wants to keep some of the plot unspoiled to avoid reading those if they havnt already.

I'm not reading them either. We're almost at release day and for the first time in a long time, I'm not going to read anymore before it comes out. I feel as though I've already read too much.

By the way, nice Aphex Twin avatar. Big fan of his. I'm actually listening to Heliosphan right now.

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

Youre gonna need a bigger boat - reference to the Jaws movie. He said exact same thing there.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

Any word on what colour trophies these are worth??

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:30 AM Edited by Kirsty, 25 August 2013 - 03:32 PM.

---

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

Moved this back into News as achievements are often released before the game comes out and this happened before the leaks.

As usual, please refrain from posting storyline spoilers from the leaked information, you may only discuss the trophies here.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

Good Call Kirsty icon14.gif

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

I like how this thread is okay, but we're not allowed to talk about anything else.

What is that sh*t?

Spoilers don't ruin anything, they make reception better. Fact.

http://www.wired.com...spoil-anything/

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 16:56)
I like how this thread is okay, but we're not allowed to talk about anything else.

What is that sh*t?

Spoilers don't ruin anything, they make reception better. Fact.

http://www.wired.com...spoil-anything/

Can't dispute a scientifically conducted study. Personally the leaks and the minute details they contain get me more excited for the game, I don't really care about story line spoilers. All the attention these leaks are getting around the web only is free advertisement for GTA V, something Rockstar Games in the end will only profit from. However fact remains, TTWO/Rockstar Games explicitly requested GTANetwork to delete leaked content and spoilers from this website. Considering the connection GTANetwork has with Rockstar Games and the implications of not honouring this request - doing so was the only (logical) thing to do.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

yea, no doubt. i'm sure it's a hassle and it sucks for the mods. They probably view stuff and feel bad that they had to delete it.

They see thread -> they open it -> quickly click the links -> delete the thread -> then enjoy the spoilers that we are disallowed from seeing.

To think otherwise would of course make me a moron, they are just like us, they want to know new stuff as well.

So it sucks, the staff has to see it to know to delete it, and then they have to live with secrets, same secrets lots of us have to keep to ourselves now. It's sucks for everyone involved.

It is certainly the right thing to do when requested, but what a request to be made of people. What an absolutely wild request. Perhaps if Rockstar knew of the linked study it would be different. Someone on staff should mail that link to them. tounge.gif

I am more hyped up from the cops type tv show than anything Rockstar has released as official marketing, for example. That vid was the most epic thing this entire time, and it's not even supposed to be seen until the game is already out D:

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

Yeah. That Ganglang-esque program featured some things many users were practically begging to see. That's a real shame. confused.gif

Sam-onella
  • Sam-onella

2405. Never Forget.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

Found another one user posted image

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (Sam-onella @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 20:50)
Found another one user posted image

Doesn't have the actual game though, he's got 1000/1000 Gamerscore within 1 day, clearly hacked the achievement DB

good find though.

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:57 PM Edited by Cysiek, 25 August 2013 - 09:01 PM.

https://live.xbox.co...=GodZxSAINTGFWL

Looks weird to me. He hacked all the achievements TODAY. Include GTA Online achievements. GTA Online is offline until 1st Oct sarcasm.gif
user posted image
End of story.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

All of those Xbox Live gamertag profiles are fake, apparently they are very easy to change. Also, as Cysiek above me points out, a lot of them are to do with GTA Online so they can't possibly be achieved.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 21:54)
All of those Xbox Live gamertag profiles are fake, apparently they are very easy to change. Also, as Cysiek above me points out, a lot of them are to do with GTA Online so they can't possibly be achieved.

so the achivements are all fake

the ufo

one is fake?

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 23:02)

the ufo

one is fake?

No, I didn't mean the actual achievements are fake, I meant the profiles being circulated with the game showing up as their last played are fakes.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 23:04)
QUOTE (zzcool @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 23:02)

the ufo

one is fake?

No, I didn't mean the actual achievements are fake, I meant the profiles being circulated with the game showing up as their last played are fakes.

Another batch of achievements and clothing perks has been floating around - what's the verdict on that?

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Raavi @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 23:09)
Another batch of achievements and clothing perks has been floating around - what's the verdict on that?

I haven't seen those to be honest, where were they posted?

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 23:12)
QUOTE (Raavi @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 23:09)

I haven't seen those to be honest, where were they posted?

Youtube and Reddit, the majority of the comments on the video/reddit dubbed it as fake as the uploader couldn't provide clear proof. However the content didn't sound too far fetched though. Then again, there are a lot fake spoilers and fake leaks floating around. It becomes increasingly difficult to make out what is real and what is utter tosh.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by DarrinPA, 25 August 2013 - 10:46 PM.

QUOTE (Raavi @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 11:06)
However fact remains, TTWO/Rockstar Games explicitly requested GTANetwork to delete leaked content and spoilers from this website. Considering the connection GTANetwork has with Rockstar Games and the implications of not honouring this request - doing so was the only (logical) thing to do.

It's not just the GTA network. I believe Reddit has also begun removing content. Yes, it is logical for the GTA network to agree to Rockstar's request, but I personally think Rockstar shouldn't have put the burden on these forums or any other website's forums. They are making their problem other people's problems.

It becomes increasingly difficult to make out what is real and what is utter tosh.

But that's the beauty of it, it takes care of itself when you have trolls everywhere. This Topic shows that the fans think they now all about GTAV but you're in for a even bigger surprise when it turns out these spoilers aren't even real.

antho74
  • antho74

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:34 PM

https://live.xbox.co...l...A LEGEND 97

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (Cysiek @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 23:57)
user posted image

Pathetic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users