Photo

[SPOILERS] Achievement / Trophy List

797 replies to this topic
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:12 AM

Brad is the guy Trevor wants to get out of prison. It's why he's helping out during the IAA mission. He was mentioned in the first GI article back in November.

Lyons.
  • Lyons.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:21 AM

Where is Max Painful achievement?

gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Wet n Ready

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

guys, i dont think it is necessary to use spoiler codes for your comments. just look at the title, it says [SPOILER] doesnt it? anyone who clicked on this thread knows there are spoilers. make life a little easier.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Group: Epsilonist

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (gtafanny @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 15:54)
guys, i dont think it is necessary to use spoiler codes for your comments. just look at the title, it says [SPOILER] doesnt it? anyone who clicked on this thread knows there are spoilers. make life a little easier.

Story spoilers need to have those tags.

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Charger

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (Gregers08 @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 06:43)
QUOTE (jackass2009 @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 04:02)
QUOTE (Distrom @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 16:16)
QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 19:53)
QUOTE (jiggysaw @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 00:46)
How do you guys know that disabled guy is brad? I thought brad was the guy that teaches Amanda Yoga.

Brad isn't the disabled guy, he's the guy wearing the orange high visibilty jacket outside that apartment, here go to 0:20

That's Floyd.

Well, if the leaked Rush casting calls meant anything, the disabled guy's name might be Jerry Cole. http://www.computera...ters-uncovered/

Nope everyone's names have changed. Trevor was called Simon, Michael was called Albert, Franklin's boss also had a different name which I can't remember.

Do you have the source to the Article, saying the old names of the Characters?

Enterprise
  • Enterprise

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

Floyd kinda reminds me of Bernie Crane from GTA IV
maybe his original name was Brad but after whats happened he wanted a new life, became gay and called himself Floyd (i know much speculation)
but yeah i actually think the guy in th wheelchair is brad

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

Looks like we're starting with Franklin!! Not bad, a lot of trophies in this!

StellarFish20
  • StellarFish20

Pow.

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

I thought Brad was this guy:

user posted image

exmpletree
  • exmpletree

Mr. Gold Card

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

yeah thats Brad

UsernameNumber6
  • UsernameNumber6

Best from the Midwest

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

Rally mode? Oh hell yes!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

From the secret achievements we can pretty much tell that we start off with Michael, get an achievement for meeting Trevor who is just out of prison and (presumably) goes looking for him and Frankilin's first mission is the one seen in the trailer where he asks Michael where the beach house is. Either that or Trevor has been out for a while and the Feds throw him out of the back of a van in Blaine County after we have played with Michael for a while.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 15:53)
From the secret achievements we can pretty much tell that we start off with Michael, get an achievement for meeting Trevor who is just out of prison and (presumably) goes looking for him and Frankilin's first mission is the one seen in the trailer where he asks Michael where the beach house is. Either that or Trevor has been out for a while and the Feds throw him out of the back of a van in Blaine County after we have played with Michael for a while.

it looks to me like Franklin is first, and then Michael, then Trevor. Just from the title of Franklins first achievement.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Killjoy2022 @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 16:58)

it looks to me like Franklin is first, and then Michael, then Trevor. Just from the title of Franklins first achievement.

I was thinking that but the fact that Michael narrated the first trailer is making me lean more towards him. It will be one of the two anyway??

Edit: Is the first achievement on the list usually the first one to be unlocked?? If so it could in fact be Franklin we play as first. Alternatively perhaps both Michael and Franklin are available from the start, since we know that all three of them won't be but it could be a choice of two. Both of them appeared in the first trailer so maybe.

hjort
  • hjort

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

gotta love the spoilers
You guys still think use of cheats will affect the chances of completing achievements?

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Active member since 10/10/2012.

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

The Trophies/Achievements list isn't much of a spoiler for me... It's the secret Trophies/Achievements that contain spoilers, and that's why they are secret.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Bull12345Bull @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 17:32)
The Trophies/Achievements list isn't much of a spoiler for me... It's the secret Trophies/Achievements that contain spoilers, and that's why they are secret.

Not really.. sure we can speculate on what they mean but nothing is really spoiled in the descriptions.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 18:35)
QUOTE (Bull12345Bull @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 17:32)

Not really.. sure we can speculate on what they mean but nothing is really spoiled in the descriptions.

I don't know I didn't mind reading most of these, but I kinda felt bad after learning that Brad has a secret, seems like a major plot point don't you think. whatsthat.gif

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

"You attained a gold medal in all applicable hobbies and past times". Which brings me onto Yoga...what the hell do think the yoga is all about if not just to get the trophy? The others sound fun but yoga sounds a bit useless unless it helps your stealth maybe. Any thoughts?

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 16:10)

I was thinking that but the fact that Michael narrated the first trailer is making me lean more towards him. It will be one of the two anyway??

Edit: Is the first achievement on the list usually the first one to be unlocked?? If so it could in fact be Franklin we play as first. Alternatively perhaps both Michael and Franklin are available from the start, since we know that all three of them won't be but it could be a choice of two. Both of them appeared in the first trailer so maybe.

Sorry, im genuinely confused...where are yous getting this info from. The secret achievments state nothing else but that's its secret and I can't see anything that would suggest anything about who you'd be playing first...can yous fill me in on what im missing here? smile.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:48 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 18 August 2013 - 06:52 PM.

QUOTE (malcolmfunktion @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 19:32)

Sorry, im genuinely confused...where are yous getting this info from. The secret achievments state nothing else but that's its secret and I can't see anything that would suggest anything about who you'd be playing first...can yous fill me in on what im missing here? smile.gif

It has been stated in an interview (with Sam Houser I think) that not all of the three characters will be playable from the start. The first 3 secret achievements seem to relate to each of the three protagonists are in keeping with the tradition of other games are most likely awarded for completing each of their respective first missions.

The first secret achievement states: You repo'd a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.
this obviously relates to Franklin.. and is most likely awarded for completing the mission where he repos the car from the beach house.

The description on the second secret achievement reads "With friends like this who needs enemies?" this obvious refers to the friendship between Michael and Trevor and is most likely awarded upon witnessing their reunion (seen in Trevor's trailer).

The description on the third trophy reads "It's time for a little getaway" we know that Michael and Franklin have been present in Los Santos for quite a while whereas Trevor lives in Blaine County so its safe to assume that this one relates to him in fact him visiting Los Santos in itself would be "a getaway". The icon is of a pair of hands bound by rope which leads me to believe he had been tied up or incarcerated prior to this "getaway".

The secret achievements are the first 11 by the way - http://www.exophase....x/achievements/ (in case you didn't know).

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

I need to burn my TV after seeing miley cyrus in that position

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

yeah it seems weird that Michael narrated the trailers, yet Welcome To Los Santos just seems like the first achievement/trophy we'd get, maybe it is Michael and Franklin, after all the description seems to be what happens in trailer 2, so it'd be an okay way to start the game.

dolf
  • dolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (lazloisdavrock @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 18:49)

haha once seen it cannot be unseen

Ateez
  • Ateez

From crime to legit business

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:54 PM

Wasn't too much of a spoiler for me.

Though the only thing I saw that was sort of 'spoiler-worthy' was the Kifflom thing. I didn't expect one of the characters to actually become a Kraff worshiper.

I'm just very thankful rampages are back.

KTR
  • KTR

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Killjoy2022 @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 15:58)

I agree.

There is no connection between Trevor and Franklin, because from trailer #2, Michael introduced Franklin to Trevor which implies that Michael and Franklin are already acquainted. IIRC, on the first Game Informer preview, it mentioned that Franklin approached Michael first, not the other way around.

J-B
  • J-B

Blood Drenched

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 13:59)
If there isn't any GTA III characters in GTAV they need to stop using characters that look/sound similiar "Leonora Johnson".

This a logical statement right here.

I mean it's not like Johnson is one of the single most common last names in the United States, and Rockstar definitely shouldn't be able to do any throwback type easter eggs.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Master Of Puppets

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 14:48)
The first secret achievement states: You repo'd a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.
this obviously relates to Franklin.. and is most likely awarded for completing the mission where he repos the car from the beach house.

It's funny because we all though we would start with Michael, looks like Franklin will lead us through Los Santos in the first mission.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 18:48)
QUOTE (malcolmfunktion @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 19:32)

It has been stated in an interview (with Sam Houser I think) that not all of the three characters will be playable from the start. The first 3 secret achievements seem to relate to each of the three protagonists are in keeping with the tradition of other games are most likely awarded for completing each of their respective first missions.

The description on the second secret achievement reads "With friends like this who needs enemies?" this obvious refers to the friendship between Michael and Trevor and is most likely awarded upon witnessing their reunion (seen in Trevor's trailer).

The description on the third trophy reads "It's time for a little getaway" we know that Michael and Franklin have been present in Los Santos for quite a while whereas Trevor lives in Blaine County so its safe to assume that this one relates to him in fact him visiting Los Santos in itself would be "a getaway". The icon is of a pair of hands bound by rope which leads me to believe he had been tied up or incarcerated prior to this "getaway".

The secret achievements are the first 11 by the way - http://www.exophase....x/achievements/ (in case you didn't know).

Ok, I get you, thanks. Yeah I would have presumed Michael would be playable first but it might be nice to get right into the hardcore ghetto side of Los Santos with Franklin. Start the game with a certain feel, rather than living it up in the hills with Michael. smile.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (dolf @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 20:32)
QUOTE (lazloisdavrock @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 18:49)

haha once seen it cannot be unseen

Haha that's the idea.. biggrin.gif

ghostrider135
  • ghostrider135

I am the Don

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

What about if Michael wanted a driver to do a job and someone suggests Franklin as a driver thus they get introduced perhaps ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users