Quantcast

» «
Photo
- - - - -

How to change Ped model to Player model?

2 replies to this topic
TMBoss
  • TMBoss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

Hello! How to change ped model to player model? i have NICE ped model and i want to change this model from ped to player. There is a program to do something like that in GTA IV ( NO CLEO!!! ). But I do not know if there is something to gta san andreas. Immediately thank you for your answer.

GTAGAME ☑
  • GTAGAME ☑

(countergame)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (TMBoss @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 18:33)
Hello! How to change ped model to player model? i have NICE ped model and i want to change this model from ped to player. There is a program to do something like that in GTA IV ( NO CLEO!!! ). But I do not know if there is something to gta san andreas. Immediately thank you for your answer.

First: The Mod Showroom is only for posting previews/downloads of completed or near finished mods.

Well anyway, you want to play as a Ped in GTA SA? There are some Modifications that allows you to change the Ingame Model.
I always used Y.A.P.S (Yet Another Player Selector) I don't know if it needs CLEO. Since GTA IV on PC Release, I stopped playing GTA SA SP.

axel.elizondo
  • axel.elizondo

Axel.Elizondo

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

you need to have a model of the skin rigged to player. like the head you will ned to rigg the head to cj's torso.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users