» «
Photo

zombie games

4 replies to this topic
Original R4MB0
  • Original R4MB0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by Original R4MB0, 16 August 2013 - 05:30 PM.

i made this topic for people to talk about zombie games myself personally have lost the love for them because theres none out there that i no of that actually have the survival side to it anymore heres all the zombie games i have played

Dead Island
Dead Rising
Dead Rising 2
State Of Decay
COD OP Zombies
COD WAW Zombies
Dayz
RDR Undead Nightmare
The Walking DEAD
PROTOTYPE 2 (Dont no if i can count that as a zombie game)
Castle Miner Z

And not one of them have given me a long sensation of Survival like having to really make a plan they always say we have made it so you have to plan out your routes and how your going to do it if you have the same feelings please say so or if you have any suggestions on good zombie games please tell me the name and i will check it out

Thanks for reading i will keep checking this for replies

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

coffee paper, yes

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

I generally don't like Zombie games as I am easily startled, and there's just something extra disturbing about another human creature trying to forcefully eat my face off. I managed to play through the Walking Dead because I heard it had a great story and its gameplay didn't require a great amount of skill. Glad I played it. Even the Zombie levels in Saint's Row: The Third made me genuinely nervous at times! haha

You should add Zombies at my Neighbors to the list. That was a fun game.

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by Lightning Strike, 16 August 2013 - 06:57 PM.

I think that the idea for a zombie survival game just hasn't been realised yet, a game where zombies, hell even a zombie poses a threat. The problem that we face here is that whenever a zombie game attempts to make its enemies too hard everyone would stop playing as the majority of us feel like gods shooting hundreds, if not thousands of the undead in the face with all manner of assault rifles, shotguns and bazookas. If they made the game hard so many of us would be put off by having to think strategically about the situations we'd be placed in, I think this why I was surprised at The Last of Us' success, a game that actually made the player think about the situation they were in rather than just gifting them ludicrous amounts of ammo and letting us tear apart hordes of infected without a care.

More games should adopt that particular strategy.

Original R4MB0
  • Original R4MB0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:00 PM Edited by Original R4MB0, 16 August 2013 - 07:07 PM.

QUOTE (Lightning Strike @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 18:55)
I think that the idea for a zombie survival game just hasn't been realised yet, a game where zombies, hell even a zombie poses a threat. The problem that we face here is that whenever a zombie game attempts to make its enemies too hard everyone would stop playing as the majority of us feel like gods shooting hundreds, if not thousands of the undead in the face with all manner of assault rifles, shotguns and bazookas. If they made the game hard so many of us would be put off by having to think strategically about the situations we'd be placed in, I think this why I was surprised at The Last of Us' success, a game that actually made the player think about the situation they were in rather than just gifting them ludicrous amounts of ammo and letting us tear apart hordes of infected without a care.

More games should adopt that particular strategy.

i agree with the The Last of Us thing but i wish this would of been for xbox 360 i dont have a PS3 and i dont plan on getting it and also i agree with the to hard thing i myself wouldn't mind it being hard it brings a sence of a challange to the game witch is what the creators forget to add theses days hopfully one day there will be a develorper brave enougth to do this until then i will just have to wait but Dead Rising 3 looks really good thanks for your input tho my friend

Original R4MB0
  • Original R4MB0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (TheCacti @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 17:32)
I generally don't like Zombie games as I am easily startled, and there's just something extra disturbing about another human creature trying to forcefully eat my face off. I managed to play through the Walking Dead because I heard it had a great story and its gameplay didn't require a great amount of skill. Glad I played it. Even the Zombie levels in Saint's Row: The Third made me genuinely nervous at times! haha

You should add Zombies at my Neighbors to the list. That was a fun game.

i dont no if i would want to be scard of a zombie game its just i wont one where its more strategic Reuther then just shooting the sh*t out of them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users