Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would you be okay with future GTA games being

9 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like to see it in other countries? (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to see it in other countries?

1. Yes (19 votes [65.52%])

Percentage of vote: 65.52%

2. No (4 votes [13.79%])

Percentage of vote: 13.79%

3. I'd like to see a trailer first.. (6 votes [20.69%])

Percentage of vote: 20.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote
stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

As I'm sure you're aware, one of the first ever GTA games was set in the UK. Canon to the series and story, it was just as good as any other GTA game. How'd you feel if a future GTA game was set in a different country? I know American companies love to suck america's dick and be all "We have to set everything in america to please americans" but what if it was in a different country? returning to the UK? maybe going to Russia? it'd still be the same crime type game with same themes etc, just different culture.

Before you go off your tits and say "ROCKSTAR IS AMERICAN" It's full of British Game Developers. So keep that in mind.
This would also allow the average american to expand their education on different cultures somewhat too.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

Maybe a GTA game set in Brazil would be cool. I always thought Max Payne 3's setting was more fitting for a GTA game.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (Gst0395 @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 17:02)
Maybe a GTA game set in Brazil would be cool. I always thought Max Payne 3's setting was more fitting for a GTA game.

Brazil would be awesome, so much to do there. Specially seeing gangs in poorer area's with a high abusive military.

GTA fan from the United Kingdom
  • GTA fan from the United Kingdom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

Well, im British so I would like to see a GTA set in the UK one day. RDR had Mexico in it and that was a good setting so yes, I would be fine with GTA being set in a different country. Surely there is only so many times they can do Liberty City, Los Santos and Vice City, as good as those cities are.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

Depends on where. If it were somewhere like England or Germany, I'd be cool with it. On the other hand, if it were somewhere like North Korea or Zimbabwe, hell no.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

No. When I play GTA I like to ride big american cars in these typical american cities I've grown seeing on TV and movies. The only place out the USA I wouldn't mind to see is Mexico and even so, I'd rather if they also included part of the USA.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 16:21)
I like to ride big american cars in these typical american cities I've grown seeing on TV and movies.

They've got big cars in Australia and Canada. They might have some too in South Africa, I'm not too sure though.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 22:02)
I like to ride big american cars in these typical american cities I've grown seeing on TV and movies.

They've got big cars in Australia and Canada. They might have some too in South Africa, I'm not too sure though.

Canadians looks like peaceful people. Also, their cities are quite similar to American ones so what would be the point of changing of country?

Australian cars don't look at all as american ones, just the trucks and a few old muscle cars. And I don't think that Australia has such a big pop culture as American one. Also, aren't guns almost banned there?

South Africa? Honestly, with all the respect to the South Africans, I don't know why a GTA would be set there.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 17:39)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 22:02)

Canadians looks like peaceful people. Also, their cities are quite similar to American ones so what would be the point of changing of country?

Australian cars don't look at all as american ones, just the trucks and a few old muscle cars. And I don't think that Australia has such a big pop culture as American one. Also, aren't guns almost banned there?

South Africa? Honestly, with all the respect to the South Africans, I don't know why a GTA would be set there.

South Africa has a sh*tton of crime. With it's very thick line between the rich and poor, there's no doubt there's a lot of crime. Carjackings and rape are real common over there.

Australia has Mad Max, which is pretty badass. I'm not sure about the guns, though. I'll have to read up on it.

And contrary to stereotypes, Winnepeg is the most violent city in Canada. Plus, you have to watch out for the rampant trailer park mafias of Nova Scotia.

user posted image

3inar
  • 3inar

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sure, don't really matter where it would be as long as it is a great game. But next I would like to see GTA in Las Vegas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users