• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic
D4 Damager
  • D4 Damager

Listening to the Mandolin Rain...

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:34)
Why do lesbians get divorced more than any other couple ? Think about it. I'm using facts about how women can't stand each others company to prove my point. Their not superior to men

So because lesbians get divorced women are not superior to men. Logical.

Anyway nobody here is arguing that they are, just that they are equal and deserve equal status. What the don't deserve is stuff like this.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 04:54 PM.

QUOTE (D4 Damager @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:41)
QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:26)
And men don't necessarily have harder jobs now that the vast majority of people work in the service sectors. I think you'll find that the bulk of people do a gender neutral job (ie: a desk job) which makes it very difficult for me to think anything other than the fact that you must be some sort of time traveller from a time when women were homemakers and men were miners and fishermen and cobblers. That's not the real world now I'm afraid.

Leave this thread and don't come back. You're too stupid for you're own good. My brother installs pools. I'm talking digging holes, busting you're ass all year round. Females cant handle that kind of work. That's all i'm saying. Women can't build sh*t. They cant make skyscrapers. That's a fact

63.6% of the world's GDP is created in the service sector. 31% in the industrial sector. In Australia only 26% of the GDP is in industry compared to 70% in the service sector, a typical figure for a Western nation. That seemingly debunks your point. While I do feel sorry for your brother in that he has to come home from that hard job and sleep in the same house as a delusional misogynist, that does not change the fact that his work is in the minority in the modern world.

And bloody hell, the guy with no real command of grammar is calling me stupid confused.gif

You have no idea what you're talking about. How many women can run a farm all by themselves. I hate to break it too you but computers cant heard cattle for you. How many men could wear revealing clothes and smile while their serving someone at the store ? Any guy could do that.

How many women construction workers do you see ? How many man can sit behind a desk doing nothing but typing stuff into a computer ? all of them.

Do you think we'd have roads,highways and skyscrapers if it was up to women to build them by themselves ?

I don't need biased statics to prove the facts. You cant handle that im right and that's ok

So because lesbians get divorced women are not superior to men. Logical.

Anyway nobody here is arguing that they are, just that they are equal and deserve equal status. What the don't deserve is stuff like this

Once again the divorce rates prove women are not as strong and independent as they want you to believe.

Everybody in this thread is a white knight womens defender. I have yet to read a logical arrugment that came from you're own brain. You keep asking for '' proof'' did you ever stop to think women brainwashing men isn't something you can '' prove'' in document form ? That's why i gave the rudd/Gillard real life example. Which you've failed to do btw

D4 Damager
  • D4 Damager

Listening to the Mandolin Rain...

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:47)
You have no idea what you're talking about. How many women can run a farm all by themselves. I hate to break it too you but computers cant heard cattle for you. How many women could wear revealing clothes and smile while their serving someone at the store ? Any guy could do that.

How many women construction workers do you see ? How many man can sit behind a desk doing nothing but typing stuff into a computer all of them.

Do you think we'd have roads,highways and skyscrapers if it was up to women to build them by themselves ?

I don't need biased statics to prove the facts. You can handle that im right and that's ok

Many women do run farms by themselves... A further illustration of your rather antiquated views.

Even if we accept that they can't, agriculture accounts for around 4% of Australia's economic worth so it's again a much smaller sector than the service sector in which most people work.

And just because women are underrepresented in certain jobs such as construction, that does not mean that men are superior. They may be stronger and more adept at menial tasks involving strength, but unless we're going in the direction of a society governed by brawn and not brains that does not matter at all.

Yes I believe we would have those things because most of the work is now done by machinery which can be operated by a man or a woman.

My statistics are not biased. Your statistics are... Well... You haven't actually provided any yet apart from some random bollocks about Denmark's civil partnerships in 1997.

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

This is a joke right?

Men are the most powerful, they are culturally dominant. White men especially. Even feminine culture is bent to the whims of men.

Women! You're ugly! Hide your shame with makeup, otherwise men will never speak to you.

Women! Don't wear trousers! Wear a skirt, that way it saves us men having to wait for them to come off before we shag you.

A man who thinks he has it worse is delusional. Utterly delusional.

And I can say that, as a straight white man. I've hit the lottery here. Women and minorities asking to be treated better isn't exactly ruining my life.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (D4 Damager @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:55)
QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:47)
You have no idea what you're talking about. How many women can run a farm all by themselves. I hate to break it too you but computers cant heard cattle for you. How many women could wear revealing clothes and smile while their serving someone at the store ? Any guy could do that.

How many women construction workers do you see ? How many man can sit behind a desk doing nothing but typing stuff into a computer all of them.

I don't need biased statics to prove the facts. You can handle that im right and that's ok

Many women do run farms by themselves... A further illustration of your rather antiquated views.

Even if we accept that they can't, agriculture accounts for around 4% of Australia's economic worth so it's again a much smaller sector than the service sector in which most people work.

And just because women are underrepresented in certain jobs such as construction, that does not mean that men are superior. They may be stronger and more adept at menial tasks involving strength, but unless we're going in the direction of a society governed by brawn and not brains that does not matter at all.

Yes I believe we would have those things because most of the work is now done by machinery which can be operated by a man or a woman.

My statistics are not biased. Your statistics are... Well... You haven't actually provided any yet apart from some random bollocks about Denmark's civil partnerships in 1997.

Bill gates a man designed mircrosoft which carries most women to a day of '' hard work'' if you can even call it work. It's not about brains you idiot. Even if it was bill gates designed their brain... think about that.

Not to go way of topic but technology isn't something to be proud of it makes people lazy. People wont even walk to the store anyone so don't try and make out that technology is their for a mans benefit it's more their to help women

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:59)

Bill gates a man designed mircrosoft which carries most women to a day of '' hard work''

Ahh yes, the "mircrosoft". Thank god Bill Gates designed that, otherwise we'd be stuck still going to work using cars!

Get your head checked.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 05:10 PM.

Now lets discuss dating shall we ?

What do women bring to the table when it comes to dating ?

Men have to

Approach the girl.
Start the conversation/ keep the convo going
Ask for a date/ her number.
pay for the date.
the guy has to bend over backwards to make himself exciting or the female doesn't give a f*ck.
The man makes the first move.
The man pops the question.

Now before anyone starts i'm strictly talking guys who aren't rich or insanely good looking their an exception to the rule. sometimes women will approach them out of greed and how their mothers raised them to use men as a bank account.

[QUOTE]Bill gates a man designed mircrosoft which carries most women to a day of '' hard work'' [/QUOTE]
Ahh yes, the "mircrosoft". Thank god Bill Gates designed that, otherwise we'd be stuck still going to work using cars!

Get your head checked.[/QUOTE]

yet another person who can't make a logical argument. For f*cks sake i clearly meant most jobs women do are on a computer a man designed.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

^ That's generally true I guess, but you can't really do anything about it. Women sometimes have unfair expectations from men and vice versa. This topic sounds more like a series of (potentially sexist) rants than a debate.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 05:19 PM.

QUOTE (LeVelocar @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:58)
This is a joke right?

Men are the most powerful, they are culturally dominant. White men especially. Even feminine culture is bent to the whims of men.

Women! You're ugly! Hide your shame with makeup, otherwise men will never speak to you.

Women! Don't wear trousers! Wear a skirt, that way it saves us men having to wait for them to come off before we shag you.

A man who thinks he has it worse is delusional. Utterly delusional.

And I can say that, as a straight white man. I've hit the lottery here. Women and minorities asking to be treated better isn't exactly ruining my life.

You're missing the point . White males are the most discriminated race on planet earth. We can't cry racism or sexism when stuff goes wrong we just have to accept we've been f*cked over ! does that seem fair too you ? Why can people espically women discriminate against me but it's ok because '' i'm a white man''

how the f*ck does that work ! Did i choose to be born this way ? f*ck no i'd rather be a women who's only concern is how to use her vagina to her advantage. That's How it really is man

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 17:14)
^ That's generally true I guess, but you can't really do anything about it. Women sometimes have unfair expectations from men and vice versa. This topic sounds more like a series of (potentially sexist) rants than a debate.

I said in my second post my thoughts would be all over the place in this thread. I can't remember everything that needs to be said and word it perfectly in a paragraph i need a little time to think/remember the stuff that needs to be said.

We can do something about it. Amelia earhart talks about it in her book. We need to educate women and make them realise their vagina isn't what will get them far in life it's their brain. So many young girls just want to be sluts like paris Hilton it makes me really sad.

Women are using the fact we like having sex with them against us can't you see that ? their not contributing much to our society apart from sex and child birth. That's why i made this thread i'm sick of people holding women to a higher standard when their clearly below men

If it was up to me it would be equal but that's not going to happen so we need to take control and get our power back

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 17:15)
You're missing the point . White males are the most discriminated race on planet earth.

No, we're not. We're holding all the cards.

We can't cry racism or sexism when stuff goes wrong we just have to accept we've been f*cked over !

White men cannot be affected by Racism or Sexism in our society because white men are dominant.

does that seem fair too you ? Why can people espically women discriminate against me but it's ok because '' i'm a white man''

You have never been discrimated against because of being white or a man.

That last bit underlines your problem though: you hate girls because they won't go out with you. I don't blame them. You're weird.

how the f*ck does that work ! Did i choose to be born this way ? f*ck no i'd rather be a women who's only concern is how to use her vagina to her advantage.  That's How it really is man

As I said, you are delusional.

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 17:07)
Now lets discuss dating shall we ?

What do women bring to the table when it comes to dating ?

Men have to

Approach the girl.
Start the conversation/ keep the convo going
Ask for a date/ her number.
pay for the date.
the guy has to bend over backwards to make himself exciting or the female doesn't give a f*ck.
The man makes the first move.
The man pops the question.

Now before anyone starts i'm strictly talking guys who aren't rich or insanely good looking their an exception to the rule. sometimes women will approach them out of greed and how their mothers raised them to use men as a bank account.

yet another person who can't make a logical argument. For f*cks sake i clearly meant most jobs women do are on a computer a man designed.

This is it. This is all it is.

You're a weirdo who's angry because he can't figure out the secret code to get sex.

Pro tip: There isn't one. People will only like you if you're not a creepy asshole. And brother? You're the creepiest asshole I've seen this week.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 05:36 PM.

So when Julia gilard stepped in as prime minster and women were celebrating that wasn't sexist against white men ? Remember when rudd did the same thing back to Julia he was called a sexist. Infact i believe they might of went as far as saying Australia is sexist. You should of seen this sh*t for yourself. They went into schools and asked girls if they'd try and become prime minster after what happened to Gillard implying it was sexiest to fire her for doing a bad job which she was. Rudd only took over again because gilard was an awful prime minster but they would never awkoldge that.

now you want to sit here and say that's not discrimination against kevin rudd ? get the f*ck outta here. He did the same thing as Gillard but they made it seem 100% worse because he did that to a women.

I want someone to explain this. Go ahead try and spin it but that's how it really went down and that's one example.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

I'm gonna play Devils Advocate here, What about circumcision?

Afaik, In the US, it's perfectly OK and Legal to circumcise a Man, But apparently Illegal to do the same to a Woman?

user posted image

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 17:41)

Afaik, In the US, it's perfectly OK and Legal to circumcise a Man, But apparently Illegal to do the same to a Woman?

user posted image

This is what i was aiming for with this thread. People having an open and honest conversation. That's why I've gotten of subject it annoys the sh*t out of me when people take the p.c way of trying to defend things. Argue the point don't repeat stuff you've been trained to say

Another example. Women want equal rights but don't want men to be aloud to hit them. You can't say you want equal rights when you want to pick and choose what rules to follow

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 13:41)

user posted image

I wouldn't equate circumcision to female genital mutilation. It's true that there are nerve endings in the foreskin of a penis, but there's literally nothing functional about it other than that and to protect the rest of the head against the elements. It's still in fashion thanks to christians and jews (the hebrew's dicks got dirty, they wrote something in their books about God saying slice off the foreskin and BOOM: tradition), but otherwise it's become a hygene thing (and barely one at that) outside of religious tradition. Female genital mutilation, on the other hand, is just that: mutilation. There's no reason for it other than the parents wanting to prevent any sort of "promiscuity" from the daughter and keep her in check. That's bullsh*t and it's frightening to think people with that mindset are procreating.

Another example. Women want equal rights but don't want men to be aloud to hit them. You can't say you want equal rights when you want to pick and choose what rules to follow

Yeah dude, I'm all for 'Equal rights, equal fights.' If some woman's being a bitch to me, I'll fight her just as hard as I'd fight a dude. f*ck that.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 11:56)
QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 13:41)

user posted image

I wouldn't equate circumcision to female genital mutilation. It's true that there are nerve endings in the foreskin of a penis, but there's literally nothing functional about it other than that and to protect the rest of the head against the elements. It's still in fashion thanks to christians and jews (the hebrew's dicks got dirty, they wrote something in their books about God saying slice off the foreskin and BOOM: tradition), but otherwise it's become a hygene thing (and barely one at that) outside of religious tradition. Female genital mutilation, on the other hand, is just that: mutilation. There's no reason for it other than the parents wanting to prevent any sort of "promiscuity" from the daughter and keep her in check. That's bullsh*t and it's frightening to think people with that mindset are procreating.

Yeah dude, I'm all for 'Equal rights, equal fights.' If some woman's being a bitch to me, I'll fight her just as hard as I'd fight a dude. f*ck that.

Regardless of the reason, it's still Mutilation of PERFECTLY healthy living tissue, Why does a man have any less a right to whether or not he want's to keep it?
I mean, How would you feel, how would you react and cope if someone forcibly removed a portion of your penis?

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 06:11 PM.

Killerdude8 is the only person i have any respect for in this thread. Reading throw the comments again all people spewed was b.s their've been told to say. I can't stress that enough. I won this thread and everybody can see that.

I mean this was my favourite part

I so brink
The more interesting part is why you never hear of sexual assaults against men. The patriarchal system shames men into a huge under-reporting of such crimes. Men are told constantly that getting sex is good and that we cannot be raped. If a man claims to be have been raped he's seen as weak and unmasculine because all men want all sex at any possible time right? That's what we're told by wider society, and it harms everyone

I like how you are trying real hard to defend women but add yet another valid argument i can use. Theirs so many examples that's why i made this thread so people can see the truth

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 09:05)
Men work harder than women that's a fact

that's actually not a fact.

your premise is flawed.
your argument is tenuous at best.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:58 PM

Women are important for 2 things my man.. remember that.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:02 AM Edited by im_stoned, 17 August 2013 - 03:05 AM.

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 22:46)
QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 09:05)
Men work harder than women that's a fact

that's actually not a fact.

your premise is flawed.
your argument is tenuous at best.

I meant in terms of physical labour. Men have more strength and power they can dig holes ect women cant do that unless a machine does it for them. So men do work harder than women for that reason as far as im concerned every job a female does a man could do easy. Women can't do the jobs men can.

So therefore they work harder do you understand what I'm saying now

Women are important for 2 things my man.. remember that.

More like the three C's cooking cleaning and cocksucking. I know that's a very offensive thing to say but I couldn't help but laugh when I heard that

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:04 AM

[IMG]http://rickbeckman.o...antexplain1.jpg[IMG]

While I support a person's right to decide what to do with their body, I find myself rather confused as to why someone would want to have the choice to have their clitoris removed. Male circumcision doesn't cripple a man's ability to enjoy sex BUT removal of the clitoris and labia massively does, it deadens the ability to enjoy masturbation and sex. Isn't there forms of it that cause horrific damage to the urinary tract and birth canal?

It's horrifying and monstrous, and anyone who thinks it's even remotely okay is a f*cking travesty.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:06 AM Edited by im_stoned, 17 August 2013 - 03:26 AM.

QUOTE (rudy. @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 03:04)

[IMG]http://rickbeckman.o...antexplain1.jpg[IMG]

While I support a person's right to decide what to do with their body, I find myself rather confused as to why someone would want to have the choice to have their clitoris removed. Male circumcision doesn't cripple a man's ability to enjoy sex BUT removal of the clitoris and labia massively does, it deadens the ability to enjoy masturbation and sex. Isn't there forms of it that cause horrific damage to the urinary tract and birth canal?

It's horrifying and monstrous, and anyone who thinks it's even remotely okay is a f*cking travesty.

Yep, Theirs always some excuse. funny how it's been proven male circumcision makes no difference. It doesn't keep you're penis clean ect. So why do people still do it ? Why do mothers continue to do it too their sons ? Maybe women like the appearance more ? I don't know ? i'm not circumcised and I've never had a health problem as a result of that

I'm not trying to be a jerk here I legit don't understand it ? Wouldn't having foreskin to cover you're penis keep it safer from bacteria ect. Without foreskin you're penis in vulnerable to everything. That's how I've always seen it. Nature doesn't make mistakes we have foreskin for a reason

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (LeVelocar @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 17:31)
People will only like you if you're not a creepy asshole. And brother? You're the creepiest asshole I've seen this week.

this is the corniest sh*t i've ever read on this forum

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:39 AM

I think this thread has run it's course. Please stop feeding the bigot trolls.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users