Why are women protrayed as more important then men

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic
im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

Before you go into white knight mode here me out. All I keep hearing and seeing in the media is how important women are. If you say something against women like I am right now you're labelled as A sexist, women hater, misogynist, gay, pig amongst other things. Ok maybe they don't say ''gay'' but they imply it

Maybe it's different in you're countries but in Australia it's past a bad joke. They literally design everything to appease women. We cant even have our 3 brutal state of origin football matches anymore. Why ? because they wanted women to co host the football. dozingoff.gif So now it's as safe and watered down as possible. Before you start statistics prove the risk of life changing injures in those games is low. So don't get all p.c on me

I wouldn't be complaining half as much if they only ruined their own events but football is a mans escape how dare they take that from us. Don't even get me started on the news everyday it's '' this women got rapped'' '' that women got bashed'' Women are discriminated against in this way'' It just does my head in. Men get raped too you know. Men get murdered but they barely cover those stories because it doesn't fit into their agenda. When they cover those stories they make out like the guy deserved it.

Theirs so many examples but I can't think of them all at the top of my head. I'm just wondering does anyone else notice this. ? Don't even get me started on how dating favors a women we'll be here all day. Don't start the '' but women give birth'' garbage that was gods choice not womens.

Men work harder than women that's a fact so it does frustrate me to see what this countries become.

D4 Damager
  • D4 Damager

Listening to the Mandolin Rain...

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

Jesus Christ they're all out today wow.gif

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:16 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 03:19 PM.

QUOTE (D4 Damager @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 15:06)
Jesus Christ they're all out today wow.gif

How about you argue the post rather then saying 6 words ?. That doesn't make you look smart. It gives the appearance you have no argument to make so you try and make yourself feel better by responding in a juvenile way.

I'm not trying to be an ass here but if you've got nothing to add don't bother. Simple isn't it ?

I do want to make the point that in America their at least aloud to discuss this issue on national television I went on youtube and saw a women who was making these same complaints believe it or not. She also pointed out the very real fact a lot of guys don't care anymore. They would rather sit at home and play video games then make something of themselves because they can see how the games rigged against them.

So don't get me wrong their are some decent men/women out their speaking out about this issue it just makes me ashamed of Australia when the Americans are making more sense and have freedom of speech we can only dream about.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2KSG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 18:05)
If you say something against women like I am right now you're labelled as A sexist, women hater, misogynist, gay, pig amongst other things. Ok maybe they don't say ''gay'' but they imply it

If you say something about one gender, like a generalization, I'm pretty sure that's the definition of sexism.

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 18:05)
Men work harder than women that's a fact so it does frustrate me to see what this countries become.

This sounds like you are trying to say that men should have more rights for that reason? Men generally have harder jobs because biologically they are more prepared for labor.

Other than that it seems that you are frustrated about football and it has little to nothing to do with the topic title.

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

What exactly do you say against women? Give us an example.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 03:37 PM.

I have a lot of my mind so i'm posting this as i go. Sorry if my posts are all over the place but i have a lot of ground to cover.

Divorce. It's nothing more than a business for women to make money. You could be a male who's getting his ass kicked by his girlfriend every night and when you file for divorce she keeps everything you've worked for even if you don't have kids. If she cheats on you with you're best friend guess what ? You have to pay her bills for the rest of her life despite the fact she was the one who broke the ''marriage contract'' Same goes for custody of the children if you have them. You're wife could be a crack head who spends every cent on drugs and the chances of you getting full custody are like 1 out of 100. .

What exactly do you say against women? Give us an example. 

When Juila Gillard replaced Kevin Rudd as prime minster all people talked about is how great it is. They celebrated the fact she was Australia's first female prime minster hell i was happy for her. Fast forward roughly 2 years and Kevin Rudd did the same damn thing Gillard did first but suddenly it's a different story. You had the media going into schools asking girls if they would ever try and be prime minster despite the '' sexism'' they claimed gilard was fired because she was a women and NOT because she did a sh*t job and even her beloved women wouldn't vote for her.

That really happened. When the women did it to the guy GREAT when the same guy did it back to the same women OMG THATS SEXIST !!!!!!!! Rudd even had to hire 6 new women and make it known to the public so he wouldn't be labelled a sexist. Now all Rudd does is appeal to women and his going to lose the election because of it i already called it when it happened. People see right throw this B.S

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2KSG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

^ That's why they have prenuptial agreements. I don't think there's any situation where she could take everything (of course, unless you agreed to that). If she breaks the marriage contract, from a legal point of view it makes sense for her to get something out of the divorce, regardless of whether she contributed financially or not. There's also moral support and stuff which counts as contribution. As for the custody thing, your statements make no sense and I doubt it's true in any developed country.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

Believe it or not, Men have fewer rights than Women.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 03:59 PM.

QUOTE (_____ @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 15:33)
^ That's why they have prenuptial agreements. I don't think there's any situation where she could take everything (of course, unless you agreed to that). If she breaks the marriage contract, from a legal point of view it makes sense for her to get something out of the divorce, regardless of whether she contributed financially or not. There's also moral support and stuff which counts as contribution. As for the custody thing, your statements make no sense and I doubt it's true in any developed country.

I think you need to read up on the law and how it works man. I'm not even trying to be a dick but if you honestly believe that.......... their really are no words. Type into google ''men get screwed'' and the first choice is divorce. enough said. I love how you use the '' pre nup'' excuse. So by you're logic a man can never fall in love because in the back of his mind he knows his going to have his life ruined if he doesn't get a pre nup. It's also a clever way to accuse a man of being cheap or not truly loving the women which causes problems for the guy. It's a no win situation thanks to people like you.

It takes real guts to speak up. I have a ton of respect for you. I know it's easy to be all p.c out of fear of being banned

If you say something about one gender, like a generalization, I'm pretty sure that's the definition of sexism.

Have you ever heard of a women being '' flamed'' publicly and accused of sexism when she disagrees with a guy ? I have never seen that. You disagree with a women you're a sexist

This sounds like you are trying to say that men should have more rights for that reason? Men generally have harder jobs because biologically they are more prepared for labor.

Other than that it seems that you are frustrated about football and it has little to nothing to do with the topic title.

Football has everything to do with this topic man. You said it yourself men generally have harder jobs so why do we answer to women ? Shouldn't it be equal or in the mans favour considering his killing himself to work for a wife who lives longer working her desk job ? Shouldn't men be rewarded for putting themselves in the ground 10 years before women ? Why do you think women live longer man ? So yes the football '' a mans relaxation time'' being taken away from us is a huge deal.

Plus see my point on Julia gilard and kevin rudd in my post above . Explains my view point perfectly

soccer, sorry I mean fuzball is boring.

attack my post. Don't make stupid meaningless statements

Thamuz
  • Thamuz

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

soccer, sorry I mean fuzball is boring.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2KSG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 18:40)
I think you need to read up on the law and how it works man. I'm not even trying to be a dick but if you honestly believe that.......... their really are no words.

Show me some proof. Your seem to blow things out of proportion.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:01)
QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 18:40)
I think you need to read up on the law and how it works man. I'm not even trying to be a dick but if you honestly believe that.......... their really are no words.

Show me some proof. Your seem to blow things out of proportion.

view the 6:55 minute mark. If a women admitting it's bullsh*t isn't enough for you statics that will take me half an hour to find wont make much difference anyway. You'll find a way to spin anything if you're desperate enough. If a women admitting it on national t.v isn't good enough nothing is point blank period

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

I'm gonna split this up for you, so bare with me.

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 15:05)
Before you go into white knight mode here me out. All I keep hearing and seeing in the media is how important women are. If you say something against women like I am right now you're labelled as A sexist, women hater, misogynist, gay, pig amongst other things. Ok maybe they don't say ''gay'' but they imply it

Yeah, damn those media conglomerates that are controlled exclusively by firstworld, white, middle-aged men. Why can't they share any of the interests of me (a first world, white male)? Seriously, if you don't think that women have been oppressed in the past (the very recent past) and to some degree in the present, you're just wrong. It's a lot more subtle that racism or homophobia, so it's a lot more difficult to see. But when you say the media focusses on women, I'm gonna guess you mean stuff like "First female [x]!" being a newstory or something. Guess why that gets featured on the news? Because it's a news story. The fact that you get so many things where it's the first time a woman has done it should be a clue to you as to how women aren't/haven't been treated equally.

Maybe it's different in you're countries but in Australia it's past a bad joke. They literally design everything to appease women. We cant even have our 3 brutal state of origin football matches anymore. Why ? because they wanted women to co host the football.  dozingoff.gif So now it's as safe and watered down as possible. Before you start statistics prove the risk of life changing injures in those games is low. So don't get all p.c on me

Now, I'm not Australian, so I've tried searching for some information on what you're talking about here but I'm coming up with nothing. So if you could give me some sources about how women are ruining your favourite sport I'm sure it'd be interesting. But generally, a lot of sports have identical rules across genders, or as you'll be happy to hear I'm sure, different rules if they aren't applicable to both. Just look at athetlics for a prime example: different weights, distances and thresholds for just about everything to account for physical differences between the sexes. As for you're more general point (bolded) I', not quite sure what you mean... I hate to use the phrase, but as a man you generally might not notice how well the world and society is already structured to appease men, and you are most likely blind to the privilege this grants you.

I wouldn't be complaining half as much if they only ruined their own events but football is a mans escape how dare they take that from us.

The women's World Cup is actually pretty great to watch. Obviously it's generally not as entertaining as the men's but I personally put that down to the lack of investment and resources granted to women's teams. Hmmm, maybe that's because of archaic attitudes that women can't play sports and thus don't deserve any time/moeny?

Don't even get me started on the news everyday it's '' this women got rapped'' '' that women got bashed'' Women are discriminated against in this way'' It just does my head in. Men get raped too you know. Men get murdered but they barely cover those stories because it doesn't fit into their agenda. When they cover those stories they make out like the guy deserved it.

This is actually your most interesting point, and I'll wager you don't realise why. The construct of the patriarchy harms both genders, and this is a prime example of how. For the negatives on women, look up the ideas of "rape culture" and "victim blaming". You'll be hard pressed to find any example of a well known sexual assault where the woman doesn't get at least partially blamed by someone in the media.

The more interesting part is why you never hear of sexual assaults against men. The patriarchal system shames men into a huge under-reporting of such crimes. Men are told constantly that getting sex is good and that we cannot be raped. If a man claims to be have been raped he's seen as weak and unmasculine because all men want all sex at any possible time right? That's what we're told by wider society, and it harms everyone.

Don't even get me started on how dating favors a women we'll be here all day.

Yeah, being expected to be a passive part and waiting to be chosen by the men is totally fair. It's seen as very forward or intimidating by larger society if a woman always makes the first move (e.g. the term "man eater"). it must be great waiting to be picked rather than being an active actor in your own love life. Plus, with the expectation of men to be the active ones, this emans that women are much more likely to be approached by people they have no interest in, so there's another imbalance.

Don't start the '' but women give birth'' garbage that was gods choice not womens.

Ah, I think we may have found an underlying cause here.

Simply bullsh*t. Prove this.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 15:40)
Why do you think women live longer man ? So yes the football '' a mans relaxation time'' being taken away from us is a huge deal.

Makes zero sense or -1 sense. Plus, "women lives longer than men" has nothing to with the topic, sorry. If you're on the internet and think women are treated BETTER than men, then I'm simply going to assume you haven't been paying enough attention. Just look at positions of authority, and note the great imbalance in the number of women and men present- in men's favor. Have women achieved equality in some areas? Sure. But they haven't in others. There are areas in which men are more-than-equal and areas in which they are less-than-equal, too, but men generally have more of the former and less of the latter.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

@ i so brink

I'm not going to bother reading any of that. I'm not going to spent hours of my time finding documents to prove to you that i know what i'm talking about. I'm not going to stroke you're ego.

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:10)
I'm not going to bother reading any of that. I'm not going to spent hours of my time finding documents to prove to you that i know what i'm talking about. I'm not going to stroke you're ego.

"I'm in the Debates and Discussion section. I'm not going to debate or discuss"

That sums up your entire argument really.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

@ i so brink

I really had high hopes on you. Come the f*ck on.

D4 Damager
  • D4 Damager

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

My intention was never to look smart, it was simply to state the case that today seems to be the day for people to ramble on about random things. We've already had a guy rant against homosexuality, and say that transgender people should be killed. Now you're ranting about women and it's just rather repetitive.

If you would prefer, I could try and pick through the horrendous spelling and grammar of your opening post and argue with it, but you worked yourself into such a frenzy during some of those paragraphs that I now find myself wondering what is the point.

If you say something against women like I am right now you're labelled as A sexist, women hater, misogynist, gay, pig amongst other things. Ok maybe they don't say ''gay'' but they imply it

If you say something against women like you are right now then I would label you as slightly unhinged in addition to most of those adjectives, you are certainly being sexist according to the definition of the term, and you appear to be -- behind your shoulder chip anyway -- a misogynist due to the way that your post is seemingly resentful towards an entire sex. I'm not sure why they'd label you as "gay" or even imply that with a lack of additional evidence like, for example, a penchant for sexual activity with other males.

After that you go on to talk about a football match which I had no idea was being banned or messed about with (mainly due to a lack of news material corroborating your post).

I wouldn't be complaining half as much if they only ruined their own events but football is a mans escape how dare they take that from us. Don't even get me started on the news everyday it's '' this women got rapped'' '' that women got bashed'' Women are discriminated against in this way'' It just does my head in. Men get raped too you know. Men get murdered but they barely cover those stories because it doesn't fit into their agenda. When they cover those stories they make out like the guy deserved it.

There's nothing like an indignant sexist trapped in 1950's gender stereotypes to find an "agenda" everywhere. In all likelihood a higher proportion of male rapes are reported in the media because the sample size is so small: a man over the age of 18 is about 7-10x less likely to be raped than a woman of the same age so therefore it stands to reason that more female rapes would be reported on the news.

When a man is murdered or a woman is murdered the coverage is the same, in fact I would suggest that a much greater amount of blaming the victim goes on with regards to crimes against women than against men -- arguing that she deserved to be raped because she dressed provocatively for example.

And what exactly is getting "bashed"?

Finally you build to a fantastic finishing sentence that had me clapping my hands and marvelling at your rhetorical power. Oh wait, no, you said this:

Men work harder than women that's a fact so it does frustrate me to see what this countries become

The ability to work hard is independent of gender: there are just as many lazy men as lazy women. And all of this over a game of aussie rules...

Divorce. It's nothing more than a business for women to make money. You could be a male who's getting his ass kicked by his girlfriend every night and when you file for divorce she keeps everything you've worked for even if you don't have kids. If she cheats on you with you're best friend guess what ? You have to pay her bills for the rest of her life despite the fact she was the one who broke the ''marriage contract'' Same goes for custody of the children if you have them. You're wife could be a crack head who spends every cent on drugs and the chances of you getting full custody are like 1 out of 100. .

Pre-nuptial agreements don't allow for the woman to get everything, and if you didn't sign one then more fool you. And if you're wife is a crackhead I'd put the chances at more like 99/100.

That really happened. When the women did it to the guy GREAT when the same guy did it back to the same women OMG THATS SEXIST !!!!!!!! Rudd even had to hire 6 new women and make it known to the public so he wouldn't be labelled a sexist. Now all Rudd does is appeal to women and his going to lose the election because of it i already called it when it happened. People see right throw this B.S
He won't lose the election because he spends too much time appealing to women. He will lose it because his party has done a terrible job in office.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 04:20 PM.

QUOTE (I So Brink @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:11)

"I'm in the Debates and Discussion section. I'm not going to debate or discuss"

That sums up your entire argument really.

As of 1997, the same-sex partnership divorce rate was significantly lower than that of heterosexual couples in Denmark. The vast majority of gay marriages in Denmark are male-male, and only 14 percent of these end in divorce, compared to 23 percent of female marriages. The higher rate for lesbians is consistent with data showing that women initiate most of the heterosexual divorces in Denmark

Norway and Sweden

A study on short-term same-sex registered partnerships in Norway and Sweden found that divorce rates were 50-167% higher for same-sex couples than opposite-sex marriages, and that unions of lesbians are considerably less stable, or more subject to serious change, than unions of gay men.[14] The authors cited that this may be due to same-sex couples "non-involvement in joint parenthood", "lower exposure to normative pressure about the necessity of life-long unions" as well as differing motivations for getting married.

I'm not going to spent all night digging up documents you wont read or believe... if that's not good enough for you nothing is

Yeah, damn those media conglomerates that are controlled exclusively by firstworld, white, middle-aged men. Why can't they share any of the interests of me (a first world, white male)? Seriously, if you don't think that women have been oppressed in the past (the very recent past) and to some degree in the present, you're just wrong. It's a lot more subtle that racism or homophobia, so it's a lot more difficult to see. But when you say the media focusses on women, I'm gonna guess you mean stuff like "First female [x]!" being a newstory or something. Guess why that gets featured on the news? Because it's a news story. The fact that you get so many things where it's the first time a woman has done it should be a clue to you as to how women aren't/haven't been treated equally.

http://en.wikipedia..../Amelia_Earhart

If she could make something of herself in 1897/1937 theirs NOTHING stopping other women from doing the same. Infact she talks about it in her book.

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Ermm... okay? Good to know you can find wikipedia. Now if you could somehow link that up with any of your points that I took issue with, that'd be great.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 04:24 PM.

QUOTE (I So Brink @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:17)
Ermm... okay? Good to know you can find wikipedia. Now if you could somehow link that up with any of your points that I took issue with, that'd be great.

How about you contribute to the thread ? I've given countless examples

http://en.wikipedia..../Amelia_Earhart

Did a man stop her from resching her goals ? f*ck no ! and she died in 1937

Why should i spent hours surfing the net to think demarks marriage data base ? Oh that's right because you have nothing to agree so trying to kill the credibility of what i'm saying is all you got.

how about you prove im lying ?

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 11:40)

It takes real guts to speak up. I have a ton of respect for you. I know it's easy to be all p.c out of fear of being banned statements

Uh, what? Nobody here would do that.

Have you ever heard of a women being '' flamed'' publicly and accused of sexism when she disagrees with a guy ? I have never seen that. You disagree with a women you're a sexist

I think you should reword that statement - you're making it sound like if you disagree with a woman on anything you're labeled as a sexist. That there is a grossly exaggerated statement and I really don't see anybody doing that.

Football has everything to do with this topic man. You said it yourself men generally have harder jobs so why do we answer to women ? Shouldn't it be equal or in the mans favour considering his killing himself to work for a wife who lives longer working her desk job ? Shouldn't men be rewarded for putting themselves in the ground 10 years before women ? Why do you think women live longer man ? So yes the football '' a mans relaxation time'' being taken away from us is a huge deal.

Where have you been for the past forever. In most societies, men have been in power since the beginning of civilization - making rules, treating themselves as superiors, etc. sh*t, in America, women couldn't even vote until the early 20th century. Even now you still see women getting paid less for doing the same job as men.

Anyway, a man putting himself 10 years in the ground earlier than his wife is his reward.

But seriously, nobody knows what the f*ck you're saying about football.

Don't start the '' but women give birth'' garbage that was gods choice not womens.

Lol, puritanical cavemen.

D4 Damager
  • D4 Damager

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 15:40)
I think you need to read up on the law and how it works man. I'm not even trying to be a dick but if you honestly believe that.......... their really are no words. Type into google ''men get screwed'' and the first choice is divorce. enough said. I love how you use the '' pre nup'' excuse. So by you're logic a man can never fall in love because in the back of his mind he knows his going to have his life ruined if he doesn't get a pre nup. It's also a clever way to accuse a man of being cheap or not truly loving the women which causes problems for the guy. It's a no win situation thanks to people like you.

Typing "men get screwed" into google is a likely reason behind people insinuating that you are gay.

It makes perfect sense to get a pre-nup when one partner is earning a disproportionate amount of the money and/or already has greater financial assets than the other. You are just putting the man in the position with the most money because that is the only way that you feel comfortable. It's not a no win situation if you talk to your partner beforehand and explain the reasoning behind the agreement; if they truly care for you then they will understand.

When a woman calls men lazy and stupid then yes she gets shouted down. You are not disagreeing with any woman in this topic, you are just being a misogynist.

And men don't necessarily have harder jobs now that the vast majority of people work in the service sectors. I think you'll find that the bulk of people do a gender neutral job (ie: a desk job) which makes it very difficult for me to think anything other than the fact that you must be some sort of time traveller from a time when women were homemakers and men were miners and fishermen and cobblers. That's not the real world now I'm afraid.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Can someone in here talk for themselves ? It's like talking to a robot with pre determined answers. '' oh my mum told me to say this'' '' ect. It seems like none of you can think for yourself so you just parrot what you've been told to say.

That's why i made this thread in the hope i might reach some people who aren't totally brainwashed. I said in my opening post people like me get accused to being gay by morons who aren't smart enough to respond with logic. Look at the guy above me.... he just did just that....

Am i getting throw to any of you ?

And men don't necessarily have harder jobs now that the vast majority of people work in the service sectors. I think you'll find that the bulk of people do a gender neutral job (ie: a desk job) which makes it very difficult for me to think anything other than the fact that you must be some sort of time traveller from a time when women were homemakers and men were miners and fishermen and cobblers. That's not the real world now I'm afraid.

Leave this thread and don't come back. You're too stupid for you're own good. My brother installs pools. I'm talking digging holes, busting you're ass all year round. Females cant handle that kind of work. That's all i'm saying. Women can't build sh*t. They cant make skyscrapers. That's a fact

D4 Damager
  • D4 Damager

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:13)
As of 1997, the same-sex partnership divorce rate was significantly lower than that of heterosexual couples in Denmark. The vast majority of gay marriages in Denmark are male-male, and only 14 percent of these end in divorce, compared to 23 percent of female marriages. The higher rate for lesbians is consistent with data showing that women initiate most of the heterosexual divorces in Denmark

Norway and Sweden

A study on short-term same-sex registered partnerships in Norway and Sweden found that divorce rates were 50-167% higher for same-sex couples than opposite-sex marriages, and that unions of lesbians are considerably less stable, or more subject to serious change, than unions of gay men.[14] The authors cited that this may be due to same-sex couples "non-involvement in joint parenthood", "lower exposure to normative pressure about the necessity of life-long unions" as well as differing motivations for getting married

So gay couples get divorced more than straight ones, and lesbians get divorced more than gay men. Relates to Aussie Rules and Kevin Rudd how?

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:24)

Lol, puritanical cavemen.

Oh don't get me wrong, I've got a lot of time for the religious. I'm not saying "Oh you're a Christian you must be trapped in the past lol", but in a number of religious sects traditional gender roles and an established imbalance of power get actively reinforced. But yeah, that might have a bit of an irrational comment.

Anyway @ the above: the irony of calling anyone who is in favour of actual equal rights brainwashed is pretty ironic. You really are incredibly blind to how biased the whole system is in favour of men already.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by im_stoned, 16 August 2013 - 04:38 PM.

@ im so brink ^^^ It's so obvious you're a women. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Not one person in this thread has been able to argue the point with me. That proves my point

So gay couples get divorced more than straight ones, and lesbians get divorced more than gay men. Relates to Aussie Rules and Kevin Rudd how

.Why do lesbians get divorced more than any other couple ? Think about it. I'm using facts about how women can't stand each others company to prove my point. Their not superior to men

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:26)

Leave this thread and don't come back. You're too stupid for you're own good. My brother installs pools. I'm talking digging holes, busting you're ass all year round. Females cant handle that kind of work. That's all i'm saying. Women can't build sh*t. They cant make skyscrapers. That's a fact

Yeah, they probably just design whatever it is your brother is building.

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:34)

Not one person in this thread has been able to argue the point with me. That proves my point

Sh*t you caught me! I'm defending women's rights therefore I am a woman!

D4 Damager
  • D4 Damager

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

63.6% of the world's GDP is created in the service sector. 31% in the industrial sector. In Australia only 26% of the GDP is in industry compared to 70% in the service sector, a typical figure for a Western nation. That seemingly debunks your point. While I do feel sorry for your brother in that he has to come home from that hard job and sleep in the same house as a delusional misogynist, that does not change the fact that his work is in the minority in the modern world.

And bloody hell, the guy with no real command of grammar is calling me stupid confused.gif

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (I So Brink @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:38)

Yeah, they probably just design whatever it is your brother is building.

QUOTE (im_stoned @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 16:34)

Sh*t you caught me! I'm defending women's rights therefore I am a woman!

http://en.wikipedia..../Amelia_Earhart is a much better example. She wanted equal rights not '' women rule everything'' like you want

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users