GTA online crew forming section

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Aizcold
  • Aizcold

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

Searched the site a bit, but didn't find anywhere where people can come together and form their crews for GTA online (correct me if i'm wrong mods).

I loved what I saw of GTA Online so far, but I'm sure many others share my worry of finding serious players to work as a team and complete heists with. I'm nearing 30 myself and really don't have many friends that would play GTA V enough to form a crew with them (they all have wives and kids and such).

GTA Forums could be the perfect place for us older gamers and everyone else that doesn't have a crew or can't otherwise find 16 serious GTA players to play online with.

So I was thinking it might be a good idea to create a section within the GTA Online part of the site where people can come together and form crews of likeminded players. This could be a place where people can recruit others for their crew based on a certain playing style (thing free roaming, base jumping, having dog fights, doing heists).

I know that I would love to create or join a crew of people with whom I could do heists and so on, without the experience being ruined by some shouty kids.

I'm sure many out there on the forums feel the same, so let's make this thing happen and start forming our crews and let's get a section started where people can find and form crews!

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

You might want to check out the Gangs and Crews section of the forums, some pretty good crews etc. on the rise.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League