Photo

7 days to die! more sh*ttin zombies!

15 replies to this topic
OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:27 AM Edited by oysterbarron, 20 August 2013 - 07:07 PM.

user posted image

official site
7 days to die is a rpg sandbox horde survival zombie game with a minecraft esq apperance. Gather supplies and build bases during the day as the zombies are docile. When night falls prepair for the zombies to find there second wind and pose more of a threat. The engine itself provides realist block physics so you may think you're safe but you could be one block away from having the hole house fall down on your head.

Anyway I have 3 alpha - full games to give out if you're interested then send me a pm with your email and name and I will then submit them to kickstarter so The fun pimps who make the game can send codes to you on alpha release.

ONE more key going spare last one!

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:59 AM

The blocks are a great idea, but why does everything have to LOOK blocky all of the sudden. Surely they could make more than just one concrete block, like you know, curved blocks.

That canyon at 5:00 looks horrible because of the blocks. I know the graphics aren't what this game is focusing on but still, it's a bit dissapointing.

Crafting and building mode looking pretty good (though the crafting system probably lacks in quantity, like most games with crafting do).

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by oysterbarron, 16 August 2013 - 12:26 PM.

Well they reached there end stretch goal of 500000 dollars of witch will add a smooth terrain feature but that will be added after full game release. I'm so hyped for this thankfully I was an earlyier adopter for the alpha so I should get access today at 12 texas timalso I beleive currently there are over a 100 recipies for various items.

I think they are still accepting alpha paypal pledges via their main site if you're interested.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

Yeah I noticed that you get access to play the game RIGHT AWAY which is great (Project Zomboid has done this as well).

I backed too much other projects from Kickstarter to back this (Project Eternity, Planescape, Carmageddon) and don't really want to spend anymore money on it until something very awesome.

I think they got a ton of money from people who want to play the game in the current state, on PZ I noticed updates going really slow because of this and constanstly distributing patches/updates.

Is the game on Steam for auto-updates?

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

It got greenlit within a month once appearing on there but it's not currently available for early access on there!

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by Chase177, 16 August 2013 - 04:25 PM.

Well damn looks like those codes went fast. I been checking this game out lately, thanks to your signature, and it looks really amazing. I've always wanted a building survival game. There has been some games that's tried the building element, but this is the only one to truly succeed. I'll probably fund this soon so I can get access to the alpha.

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed that the funding is over.

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

This looks interesting.. But I do hope they improve the graphics/textures or whatever you call it. I want free-roam games with zombies to look good you know?

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

Hell yeah finally got me key through at 2am this morning. For those waiting for there keys they have only sent out 2000 of the pre order codes and some of the paypal ones. Kickstarter will not be far behind but they are waiting until 90% of the surveys are in. Last update was they had collected 80% of them so far.

I did a video and show you howto use explosive barrels suicidal.gif

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

Soz for the bump right I have another 2 keys to giveaway if you're interested PM your email address to me and I will forward on the activation links.

Whiskey voodoo and mandog my boss said he recieved his code this morning and he was the 4th email I submitted to kickstarter so you should have your codes now fingers crossed.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Yep, I started downloading it this morning!

DavenWolf
  • DavenWolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Hello everyone i bought 7 days to die on the pc and I set all the graphics to low however im still getting low fps the game is half playable but its just a few lag any tweaks or anything to fix that any help as fast as possible would be appreciated Thanks! P:S My computer sucks however it runs big games on low settings.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by GunWrath, A week ago.

You bumped an old topic and a game which probably many people may not play frequently anymore. So don't expect replies so soon.

Perhaps trying cleaning your PC a bit. Uninstall unwanted programs, disable some start-up programs, run a disk cleanup or buy more RAM.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted A week ago

I merged his topic with the original. Still no need for him to bump again, though.

DavenWolf
  • DavenWolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Well you could have just left my Topic seperated and Im only getting a few lag when I turn around or run so what about that ?

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hello everyone i bought 7 days to die on the pc and I set all the graphics to low however im still getting low fps the game is half playable but its just a few lag any tweaks or anything to fix that any help as fast as possible would be appreciated Thanks! P:S My computer sucks however it runs big games on low settings.

Is it really so hard?

And if those don't work get a better computer.

DavenWolf
  • DavenWolf

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Huh not that again there is nothing there its just people reporting lag.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users