DYOM GTA 4

9 replies to this topic
gta3masta5000
  • gta3masta5000

'Sup?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:20 AM

I know there are posts about this already, but I saw this vid on youtube and it says it's made with DYOM. I wanna know if there is or might be DYOM for GTA 4 or if you will make one (or try) for GTA 5. I know that you got some codes for markers, icons, etc already, but you said it took too long and so you gave up. I know it was easier for GTA SA because it had MPACKs already built in. The question is, will there ever be a DYOM for GTA 4 or an attempted one for GTA 5? If I can help in anyway with making DYOM for GTA 4, lemme know. (I'm a noob, but I can do a few basic things.) If you can give me the codes for the markers and whatever you managed to squeeze out, I may be able to do some digging to figure out codes for others. TBH, I can squeeze code out better than I can make codes. Just please answer.

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by Blues2030, 16 August 2013 - 06:04 AM.

QUOTE (gta3masta5000 @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 05:20)
I know there are posts about this already, but I saw this vid on youtube and it says it's made with DYOM. I wanna know if there is or might be DYOM for GTA 4 or if you will make one (or try) for GTA 5. I know that you got some codes for markers, icons, etc already, but you said it took too long and so you gave up. I know it was easier for GTA SA because it had MPACKs already built in. The question is, will there ever be a DYOM for GTA 4 or an attempted one for GTA 5? If  I can help in anyway with making DYOM for GTA 4, lemme know. (I'm a noob, but I can do a few basic things.) If you can give me the codes for the markers and whatever you managed to squeeze out, I may be able to do some digging to figure out codes for others. TBH, I can squeeze code out better than I can make codes. Just please answer.

I think in that video, that's a GTA SA with Mod. becuase some comment say that is a GTA IV Mod! why the radio song, Helicopters, Human, etc are really same in GTA SA. just a different city. Watch again! yawn.gif

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:12 AM

and, this is the link of GTA IV San Andreas http://gtaivsa.com/

EDIT: added Link

CoreTex
  • CoreTex

Aperture Science

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

Thats just GTA SA with Liberty City, and mods. Isn't that obvious ?

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

LOL
The video is basically the San Andreas with mods added to be similar to GTA IV!
But you can download the RAGE SAN ANDREAS, that is made with the same graphic and gaming motor that IV. But i don't know if DYOM works in the Rage San Andreas

CoreTex
  • CoreTex

Aperture Science

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Martin_GDF @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 17:42)
But i don't know if DYOM works in the Rage San Andreas

It doesn't. The mod just changes the map, thats all. Everything is the same.

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (CoreTex @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 18:06)
QUOTE (Martin_GDF @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 17:42)
But i don't know if DYOM works in the Rage San Andreas

It doesn't. The mod just changes the map, thats all. Everything is the same.

LOL, I already play GTA IV first so, I know that the different tounge.gif

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:34 AM

Lol, if you really wanted to make GTA IV missions on San Andreas with DYOM, then this would be the way to do it.

I admit, I considered of making some of the IV missions this way, but it is just tough getting the mods on there and working, then how many people will play it, is the other question tounge.gif .

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:36 AM

Yeah, actually there are lots of mods for S.A. that allows you to play as a GTA IV so... there is no problem about that tounge.gif

Chips237
  • Chips237

Ruining your lives since 1637

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:00 AM

Or recreate the missions from GTA IV into DYOM like Chimpso did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users