» «
Photo

This is so messed up now

16 replies to this topic
MK6
  • MK6

Zim Zimma

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:21 PM Edited by MK6, 16 August 2013 - 10:32 AM.

IV's modding on Xbox LIVE is seriously ridiculous now. Modders can even freeze your console if they fancy it. I understand the modders that do it for fun, spawning players, cars with unique colours etc, but the ones who just abuse their power to f*ck have just ruined everything for me.

I'm going to update this with gamertags everytime I come across an abuser because this is seriously taking the piss.

Modder:

- cheifspartin117 : Joined and set fire to everyone straight away, and within a minute of being in the game froze everyone.

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:44 AM

Here E'fin here, yes jump under as train, suck a tail pipe or get a yank friend to lend you a hand gun!

I've spent a night of 'BS' on PSN dealing with modders who shoot you but they have god mode on so you cant do poop to them 10 rooms where they can't be killed or they start on you with the burning or the bouncing and falling from so high and their fave the freeze out, and that's before you know what's going on or have spoken over the mic.

What's the point then they say ''why whine about a game?'', Um sorry I play legit I don't use script mods to stop others from shooting me.... all I have had is abuse on XMB messages... why did I pay for a game that was standard and they mod it and wonder why people are angry.

Lets hope that GTA V online will be vetted for a long time and Mods on consoles are kept a bay....

Oh and before the pro Modder start..... I get PC modding.... yes I'd love a Bugatti Veyron on gta PC or real Audi R8 etc but on consoles some modders see that you have a mic and freeze you before you say anything... or they set fire to you or they just play like DICKS
99% are kids who shouldn't even be on the sodding game!!!!

STOP THE BS now please!

MK6
  • MK6

Zim Zimma

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

Thanks for the reply. Everything you said happens constantly on Xbox too, I heard it wasn't as much of a problem on PSN but it clearly is from what you've just said.

Rockstar did originally take action to these ISO "hotswapping" mods, but these mods that have bypassed these updates is just gamebreaking. I know this because I did intact mod GTA IV about 3 or so years ago, but the very big difference between what I did then and what people can do now is almost everything. I modded the game to set Sultan RSs to spawn at the airport, make cars that were in SP but not MP spawn in MP, cars would spawn with custom colours. My mods were to benefit mine and other players' online experience, you know - make it even more fun!

So yes I have modded at some point in the past, but for the entirely opposite reason. Players now do it for the advantage over others and in my opinion it is pathetic. Playing with "god-mode" so no-one can do sh*t while they're setting you on fire at the press of a button.

I would message Rockstar to look into another patch and I definitely will do so in th near future, but for the mean time I'll let them focus on the masterpiece GTA V - while us IV players get dominated by these pre-pubescent modders that think theyre 'good'.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:48 PM

v BLiZZaRDs is a modder I came across today, sad c*nt.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Flashify @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 23:48)
v BLiZZaRDs is a modder I came across today, sad c*nt.

They all seem to have those sorts of names.

Liam_Matthews09 isn't a modder, but X St0Rm_fRenZy X is...

Both names are made up btw.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:07 AM

another modder topic. yawn. modders have been around for frickn ages. cant you just leave and find another game. yes they are a pain in the ar*e, but getting worked up about it ,then running here just to complain about it seems like a waste of time.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (Legacy-666_ @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 04:07)
another modder topic. yawn. modders have been around for frickn ages. cant you just leave and find another game. yes they are a pain in the ar*e, but getting worked up about it ,then running here just to complain about it seems like a waste of time.

You can't blame someone for voicing his opinion about a ruined game. Especially when the game has been ruined by people that have exploited the way the game plays - completely unfair.

@Mokrie Dela: Haha yeah it's as if they have to be part of the weather cycle in order to be a modder!

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Go eat your mom's ass

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:27 AM

Switch to TLAD, or play privately. It's that simple.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 09:27)

Why should players be forced to do that?

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

I set up a pistols only deathmatch 30 minutes ago a player, Obito_Uchiha_x came in and was using SMG's.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Flashify @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 09:06)

You can't blame someone for voicing his opinion about a ruined game. Especially when the game has been ruined by people that have exploited the way the game plays - completely unfair.

@Mokrie Dela: Haha yeah it's as if they have to be part of the weather cycle in order to be a modder!

[QUOTE]
no but maybe he should post in one of the numerous modding topics. and as mentioned changing your settings is a way to avoid them.

ILOVELOUDPACKS
  • ILOVELOUDPACKS

I'm your pusher

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

Yea you can usually go into another game but there is modders in there too. this game is almost unplayable due to people just wanting to ruin a good time.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Go eat your mom's ass

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (Flashify @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 12:50)
QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 09:27)

Why should players be forced to do that?

I apologize for my harsh reply, but It's because R* does not care. They're focused on having V Online the best possible experience. There's nothing that can be done.

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by Thunderer08, 20 August 2013 - 07:46 PM.

it's not a case of simply moving to another room or DLC/Episodes disk they are in nearly every room I go if not at first within a half hour they come in and either shut down the room by freezing everyone or your attack them as you see then stalking you and then your burnt or shot by them as you can't kill them with God Mode on!

So no not as easy as moving on... it's not the average modder it's the little 10 yearolds with the god complex that p*ss me off more, those with a mic you can reason with on some occasions but rarely. latest batch I have reported are
xHOMICIDEx_K1NG_ 15/8/13 02.02 GMT
Klizterk 16/8/13 00.56 GMT
H2P-SUPER-SAIYAN 16/8/13 03.05 GMT
MR---SOPRANO 16/8/13 06.16 GMT
TF141_SWAT_ 17/8/13 2200 GMT
as for Rockstar dealing with it... they just sent a link in Spanish which I think is blocking mails but doesn't address the mods! if they are not stopped they will be online with GTA V disk and that will be a ruined game before it even gets started. 2008 - 2011 was fine but as soon as a PS3 came down in price and these mods beacame widely available the game is not that same anymore.

TheTomato
  • TheTomato

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

Easiest most effective way to avoid modern with a 5% chance of running into one is going into party mode and looking for a free mode there with friends , if anyone wants to play my gt is Erected Tomato ,

I think modders are a pain in the ass also (the ones that just randomly start killing you and freeze your Xbox ) although I've met a fair share of cool modders that just like to have fun with other players

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by Thunderer08, 30 August 2013 - 09:58 PM.

QUOTE (TheTomato @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 07:44)
Easiest most effective way to avoid modern with a 5% chance of running into one is going into party mode and looking for a free mode there with friends , if anyone wants to play my gt is Erected Tomato ,

I think modders are a pain in the ass also (the ones that just randomly start killing you and freeze your Xbox ) although I've met a fair share of cool modders that just like to have fun with other players

Uh no Party is just friends.... what's the point of that?

The idea of FR is to meet new people pit your witts against somebody you don't know..... DM is rinse and repeat, you can do a bit of cat and mouse in FR and have some killing skill by using roofs or buildings (not glitches) I try to stay in the room for hours without dying... One of the reasons I no longer do DM as the respawn has gotten silly with folks popping up behind you!

What modders are doing is just dumping on all players because they can't play the same as people who have worked hard to get a skill they have no skill... well may be nerding over files and patches? they have to be stopped on the consoles...I get them on PC for real cars or more buildings/Twin towers etc but those on the console are only there to Cheat and the Troll FACT!

Edit: We shouldn't have to reset our consoles 4 times a game, move away to a new room, play party mode alone or with your friends list just because these jackasses are everywhere! devil.gif

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

THIS IS TAKING THE f*ckING PISS NOW.

U Jus GoT bOiEd, firstly I want to say you have the most homosexual name I've ever seen and secondly I would love to meet you in real life so I could beat the sh*t out of you YOU f*ckING PATHETIC c*nt!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users