What kind of person will you be?

266 replies to this topic
Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

I will probably do a long string of successful small time robberies on 24/7, liquor stores, gas stations etc. I would only really do big robberies if people I know needed my help. I'd get myself a nice apartment, not in a low class area but not high class either. Buy a freeway, a ruiner or futo(if they return), a maverick and a small plane. I wouldn't wear high class clothes, I'd probably just wear some fairly decent jeans with a nice jacket. I would like to do my own thing for the most part but if a friend needs some help with something I will help him.

The Dark Knight
  • The Dark Knight

The Hero Los Santos Needs

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by The Dark Knight, 16 August 2013 - 02:12 PM.

I'M GOING TO PROVE THAT LOS SANTOS DOESN'T BELONG TO THE SCUM!!

Just kidding.

I will be a professional bank robber, a la Robert DeNiro in Heat. I'm going to run a crew who does things by the books. Starting out with some liquor store heists and moving up to the real deal. We will be organized, efficient, and deadly.

My PSN ID is NickIceland. If you're a PROFESSIONAL and you can work with me, send me an add and let me know in the add that you're from GTAforums.

I'm going to the top of the criminal world. Endgame is a 10 car garage and a house in the Vinewood Hills. I'm generous with the splits on jobs.

MY AMBITIONZ AS A RIDAH

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

I'd like to point out that although a lot of you want to be super high class, expensive car driving, suit wearing, motherf*ckers, you won't be. I doubt its going to be as easy as you hope it will be. The people who are like this will be the people who already run organised clans which can work together efficiently. And that won't be everyone in the clan, the clans elite higher ranks will be the ones who are the super rich ones. The only chance that most people have of reaching fame and fortune is if you put a ridiculous amount of time into it and just no-life the game for a few months.

The Dark Knight
  • The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 14:14)
I'd like to point out that although a lot of you want to be super high class, expensive car driving, suit wearing, motherf*ckers, you won't be. I doubt its going to be as easy as you hope it will be. The people who are like this will be the people who already run organised clans which can work together efficiently. And that won't be everyone in the clan, the clans elite higher ranks will be the ones who are the super rich ones. The only chance that most people have of reaching fame and fortune is if you put a ridiculous amount of time into it and just no-life the game for a few months.

Well clearly it will take a lot of time to get to the top. I'm not looking to get rich overnight, but I will get there. It's only a matter of time. I'm already networking extensively to build a crew of like-minded people I can trust.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

i'm planning on becoming a street driver like in Driver Parallel Lines, probably for a small fee. I think i'll pass on becoming very rich and have a lot of money, since its going to get complicated. You have to hire guards and stuff for your possessions and you have to go to the bank a lot of times. Not kinda my thing, i'm just that lazy lol

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (The Dark Knight @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 15:17)

Well clearly it will take a lot of time to get to the top. I'm not looking to get rich overnight, but I will get there. It's only a matter of time. I'm already networking extensively to build a crew of like-minded people I can trust.

You might get all these people and you might 'trust' them but in the first few months of V everyone is going to get back stabbed. The only ones who are going to get off to a good start are the people who have had a trustworthy crew from when people still played IV because they know each other and they can depend on each other.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

I'm going to be a gangster/rich guy hybrid.

The Dark Knight
  • The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 14:27)

You might get all these people and you might 'trust' them but in the first few months of V everyone is going to get back stabbed. The only ones who are going to get off to a good start are the people who have had a trustworthy crew from when people still played IV because they know each other and they can depend on each other.

Dude the only people on my crew are guys I'm friends with outside of GTA Online.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

Heist planner, Getaway driver, Stuntman, and Hitman

The Dark Knight
  • The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Elemental716 @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 14:36)
Heist planner, Getaway driver, Stuntman, and Hitman

Renaissance man!

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

Murderous War Dragon Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

I'll most likely be one taking up a leadership role in one of GTA Forums primary crews. Check us out.. http://socialclub.ro.../crew/gtaforums
http://www.gtaforums...c=509633&st=340

I will also be taking the role of a sniper in the GTAF Crew if the multiplayer if the controls are like Max Payne 3, Which I heard it was.

Gaggingsnail
  • Gaggingsnail

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

You are very right, that's why you need a small crew. Less chance of being back stabbed and a bigger split. I'm only gone crew up with about 4-6 people. We're already with 3 so if you like to join us, hit me up with a pm in gta forums or send me a pm on social club, THEunstopable. We're Xbox. There will be no actual leader, everything will always be split equally and we don't mind if you don't play all day, we have a life too.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

I'm going to be a family man. Somebody who can provide and protect his wife and kids. Somebody who works everyday, pays taxes on time and eats dinner every night. I'll buy a very mediocre house, very average cars and very casual plain clothing. I'll choose a car thats safe, and good on gas mileage. My house will have to be just too expensive so I struggle slightly to pay the bills. Yeah thats what I'll be..

LOL, but on a serious note everyone in here says "I'll be a driver, wear expensive clothes and have every car for every job". One word for you.... Right....
  • HIG6241 likes this

The Dark Knight
  • The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (SRB @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 14:47)
I'm going to be a family man. Somebody who can provide and protect his wife and kids. Somebody who works everyday, pays taxes on time and eats dinner every night. I'll buy a very mediocre house, very average cars and very casual plain clothing. I'll choose a car thats safe, and good on gas mileage. My house will have to be just too expensive so I struggle slightly to pay the bills. Yeah thats what I'll be..

LOL, but on a serious note everyone in here says "I'll be a driver, wear expensive clothes and have every car for every job". One word for you.... Right....

lolol I like your sense of humor. Are you on PSN? If so PM me your ID and I'll add you. f*cking funny lol
  • HIG6241 likes this

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Gaggingsnail @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 15:41)

You are very right, that's why you need a small crew. Less chance of being back stabbed and a bigger split. I'm only gone crew up with about 4-6 people. We're already with 3 so if you like to join us, hit me up with a pm in gta forums or send me a pm on social club, THEunstopable. We're Xbox. There will be no actual leader, everything will always be split equally and we don't mind if you don't play all day, we have a life too.

I would say yeah but I already have my guys. Me, SRB(the guy above) and a few others in our clan. If you ever need an extra guy though hit me up. My gamertag is on my profile.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

I'm most def being a low-middle class tough guy with a muscle car and a tech 9, classic outlaw yeah.

SesameStPimp
  • SesameStPimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

I'll be the black dude with the big blonde afro who is always falling from the sky and landing in random spots on the map after some sort of failed aerial stunt.

iamfangirling
  • iamfangirling

Wholocked

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

I'll prob be a wheelman(girl?) but I'll just rob liquor stores with a friend (i.e. he does the dirty work while i wait outside with the car)

Lemans
  • Lemans

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

Biker gangster. Give me a custom bike and a muscle car and that desert will be mine a my gang's.

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

It's not gonna take long to make it to the top. You're not gonna get your own apartment and garage with sports cars within your first day, I know that. But if you play video games as much as I do which I admit is too much, then I think it'll only take a few weeks.

Deceitful-Fox
  • Deceitful-Fox

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'll be living a double life, no doubt, both involving high speed cars. Hard core street racer on one hand, precision driving cop on the other. I like to play on both sides of the law... I have a couple of buddies looking for the same thing, I think we'll have a lot of fun.

Smileszada24
  • Smileszada24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

Start up a crew small one only like 6 people. Our goal is to be highend criminals by making it big in the stock market. Take part in heists do a clean job and collect out money. Once we learn how to exploit the stock market have the money roll in and buy expensive cars, planes, boats, clothes, suits, apartment homes. Watch everyone else fight from our views. We would only be allies to other crews. Nothing else, seems like you can't trust anyone except people you really know. The gatsby squad. Everyone in my crew is family.

Gaggingsnail
  • Gaggingsnail

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 14:58)
QUOTE (Gaggingsnail @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 15:41)

I would say yeah but I already have my guys. Me, SRB(the guy above) and a few others in our clan. If you ever need an extra guy though hit me up. My gamertag is on my profile.

Okay man now we're a group of 4 and you can be an extra merc for those hard heists and you will get an equal share! I'll add you on social club tomorrow and Xbox on Monday wink.gif

KrazySD
  • KrazySD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Get a Sanchez, modify it, ride in the desert, climb mountains and rob liquor stores.

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

I'mma be a guy with a Taxicab. I'll take players where they need to go for some cash--even if the cops are trying to murder them, ya know?

Talib
  • Talib

ज्ञान Talib

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

*Sigh*

Why can't we just play free roam? was that so hard R*?... I just want to roleplay with my friends in a private match with all the extra features but without economy and all that bullsh*t...

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

Ill be a getaway driver and take part in heists often

DMadz
  • DMadz

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

Once i build my empire i actually think i would play it smart and be a important figure, e.g extremely trustworthy friends within my crew as bodyguards when i go to the bank to deposit money and hence forth. however i f i have enough money i will start my white collar crimes this would be investing in certain companies in various industries. example ; car manufacturing, i will send a notice for a job for alot of money like $300,000 heist etc. see they would need my money to supply them with and vehicles and weapons, i will send them to take out the rival companies in each industry rivaling my own increasing my stock. Example : take out grotti factories , or simply stealing more and more vehicles or heists. The majority cut would be given to me and i split between my crew and decide from that job which hired player deserves to join my crew, cuz i will have alot of money and promise money , condos , jets, army grade weapons for you but only the best join my crew. if they dont pay up and make a run, i will put a Very High price on their head that mercs will be all over them. But this is my business plan if i make it to the top ,just to keep me going.

This game has endless possibilities biggrin.gif

SilverDragon619
  • SilverDragon619

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

I'll be very much the luxurious street racer type. I'll start out robbing liquor stores until I have enough money for a car, I'll start street racing, winning, and everyone will be like oh sh*t as they see me roll pass in my pimped out black Oracle 2 or something.

Canes21
  • Canes21

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

My lone buddy and I play everything together. So we'll stick together in V, just us two. No one will be invited to our crew, it will be us two.

We will be the two guys riding bicycles around Los Santos in clown masks jumping random people with baseball bats at night time. That will be us. We might even try and rob some stores with bats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users