What kind of person will you be?

266 replies to this topic
Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Start out as a bum doing petty crimes, work my way up doing bank robberies and such.

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

Driving mercenary. I require 99% of the cash. lol

truespur
  • truespur

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:25 PM

gonna be a street banger, hanging round the hood. any dude comes round here f*cking around its gonna get messy

jdog2115
  • jdog2115

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (KiiWiiDeee @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 18:02)
I'll probably perform little robberies individually; robbing 24/7's, liquor stores etc. so that it isn't too noticeable. Plus (if we have to), I won't have to split my profit with teammates because I'll be a lone ranger. Also, I don't want to be TOO rich, you know? I mean, I don't want to be a target to other players.

this exactly. I'll probably roll around with a friend of mine taking turns doing small robberies, occasionally doing a larger job/heist so that we can get an apartment or a car or something. I don't want to much money, I will probably keep around 250,000 in the bank, 15k on hand, and invest the rest into the stock market, beefing up my getaway car, clothes, new safehouses, and probably give ~50k to anyone of my friends who wants to join my crew, so that they have enough for some weapons, customization, etc. I want most of my money going towards non-liquid assets.

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

Ima be Mexican neiborhood Watch captain. Nah Im gonna be a private gun for Hire. Who ever is the highest bidders receives my impeccable service.

jdog2115
  • jdog2115

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (MovieGuy786 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 20:51)
Ima be Mexican neiborhood Watch captain. Nah Im gonna be a private gun for Hire. Who ever is the highest bidders receives my impeccable service.

If I place a hit on you will you jump off the building and then i can collect my money back? smile.gif

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (jdog2115 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 20:55)
QUOTE (MovieGuy786 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 20:51)

If I place a hit on you will you jump off the building and then i can collect my money back? smile.gif

I have everything worked out already. Yes you can place a Hit on me and collect your money back. But you will have to tread lightly. Cause iwill come back from the grave any given moment Haunt you then take you out the least likely way, and time.

Richard378
  • Richard378

Busta

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

Most likely will be the main driver and/or gunman. Make tons of money buy a nice apartment with a big garage. Can't forget the arsenal of weapons I'll have. icon14.gif

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

I'm the shooter/gunman. One of those people you definitely want on your side when things get heavy, be it against AI or other players. And that goes for pretty much every game I play. I'm also a decent driver, but a horrible pilot. So... I guess you can say I'd be a crew's hitman online

TreyCrll
  • TreyCrll

Forum Surfer

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

I'll be unpredictable. A jack of all trades, if you will. I could help my friends out one day, or blow them up the next. I'm a fair driver, but I might choose to ride shotgun sometimes. I could easily headshot players continuously, but I might take out a couple of knee caps here and there. I prefer killing up close and personal with a knife, pistol, or shotgun, but I'm also handy with a sniper rifle or carbine. I will probably be riding around in a customized mustang-esque vehicle most of the time, but I'll probably rock an ice cream truck at some point. I'm a definite city person, but I'll be all around the country-side, oh yes, I will. I'm Trey, and when you see me comin', you'd better "run tha f*ck away"...or maybe I'll get me ass kicked....yeah...unpredictable. ph34r.gif

That concludes my monologue.

VLongo92
  • VLongo92

California Love. Show it.

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

Either a professional pilot, and/ or control an empire built off financing people to get the dreams they shoot for. If they forget who they're dealing with and don't pay up, I get my guys to take care of them."

loubloom
  • loubloom

Operator

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:46 PM

Well they did say you can hire a hitman to take out a friend that screwed you over, so I guess I'll be a hitman of some sort. But then again I could also be like a Jack of all trades like Trey said. I'm average with driving, pretty good with shooting, and below average at flying so there's that. I'll probably try to help as much people as I can, but I'll most likely hunt down those annoying little kids online and take their cash. There's just so much stuff to do in this game I can't wait!

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

I'm gonna be a Carl Gugasian style motherf*cker.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

I'm going to be the motherf*cker that rides like lightning and crashes like thunder.

xrCore
  • xrCore

'MURICA

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

Redneck hunter with a lifted blacked out Dodge Ram. Sniping thugs from my trailer in the mountains.

Gaggingsnail
  • Gaggingsnail

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

I'll be that guy with a sniper rifle on the job, when people least expect it they get a bullet right through their skull. I only freelance for crews and if I ever join one I'd only join a small one of 4-6. I'll have a black suit and a red tie.

douggoud
  • douggoud

Peacemaker

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

I'll most likely be specializing in driving and sniping. Like others have said, I'll have cars for every job. Might even try to get some skill in the flying department for the hell of it. Though, my preferred car will obviously be the Ruiner cool.gif

FIVEChamp
  • FIVEChamp

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

You will all be small time thugs compared to me, Im the serious classy mastermind leader type deal mainly surrounded by 5 bodyguards flying in my shamal

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:26 AM

I just want to have lots of money so i can buy jets and helicopters etc.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (EasyKnockLife @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 19:57)
In multiplayer, I am gonna get alot of money, get a huge garage and cruise around with my cars. And maybe perform hits for other players ocasionally.

Getaway driver and scout, so if you see someone in GTA Online (PS3) with the name Karoly fly by, then it's me practicing wink.gif

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

I'm gonna be a street thug trying to make my way to the top. I'll kill people for money, perform heists, etc. My main goal is to have a penthouse, a garage full of nice gars, good weapons, and a lot of money.

dre280783
  • dre280783

Criminal Mastermind

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

I hope you can have several avatars as I don't want to pogeion hole myself to one type, I am a pretty decent driver, flyer and shooter, but I dont want my avatar to be average joe.

GrimeyBandz_
  • GrimeyBandz_

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

To be honest, I kind of wanna be a law enforcement officer. I know it seems corny and all but, hey not a lot of people wanna be an officer in an open world game where everyone's gonna be robbing stores and stuff. But, another reason I wanna do that is because I heard there was gonna be an arrest system, for people that wanna be cops, were actually allowed to stop you guys from doing stuff. But I don't know how true that is.. Hopefully well find out when gta v comes out. Sadly we're gonna have to wait til October 1st to actually play the online. They could've at least made it September 24, 25th or something. Give us a few days to play the game, not two weeks or however long.

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (T3CH 9 @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 13:00)
To be honest, I kind of wanna be a law enforcement officer. I know it seems corny and all but, hey not a lot of people wanna be an officer in an open world game where everyone's gonna be robbing stores and stuff. But, another reason I wanna do that is because I heard there was gonna be an arrest system, for people that wanna be cops, were actually allowed to stop you guys from doing stuff. But I don't know how true that is.. Hopefully well find out when gta v comes out. Sadly we're gonna have to wait til October 1st to actually play the online. They could've at least made it September 24, 25th or something. Give us a few days to play the game, not two weeks or however long.

That sounds cool actually. I'm still gonna be a street thug like I said, but being a police officer trying to take people like me down would be fun. I'll be sure to look out for people like you when I'm online sly.gif

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

hey officer if you see an asian guy peeing on you car's tires while you're arresting some thug, that asian guy is me

dre280783
  • dre280783

Criminal Mastermind

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (ynashimitsu @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 13:25)

hey officer if you see an asian guy peeing on you car's tires while you're arresting some thug, that asian guy is me

It would be good if you could be a dirty cop so you could recieve bribes, and turn a blind eye to crimes and to be able to partcipate in crimes cool.gif

zabyps3
  • zabyps3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

I'm going to be a John Rambo style drifter. Greasy hair, messy beard, dirty combats and tattered jacket. Ride around the island in my battered black SabreGT, scaring the rich folks. If I need money for food or tattoos, I'll rob the odd convenience store with my trusty pump-action shotgun.

bigMARS
  • bigMARS

AKA MARSmogul

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:52 PM

I'm really looking forward to building a real estate empire; owning buildings, banks, strip centers, air strips, marinas etc. It sounds mighty fine. I want to be a Donald Trump type figure with all the best toys and have a team full of homies that help me overtake my competition. $$$$

spurs1993
  • spurs1993

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

im gonna be a lone wolf you could refer to me as a mechanic, things i will be dealing with is gonna be, hits $25,00 harder players to take down or gonna cost more and transporting. contact me at psn-sharmarke17

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

I'm gona start from the bottom doing liquor and convienence store robberies. Once I store some money, I will gather my friends to do some stock marketing. My friends will be the muscle and I will sit behind the computer and watch the money grow. Once I have the funds to get a nice apartment, I will start the bank robberies to spread my dominance by buying properties that have income like the marina.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users