• This topic is locked This topic is locked
287 replies to this topic
solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (CloudHigh @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 13:20)
QUOTE (NiklasDKSalkin @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 07:49)
QUOTE (CloudHigh @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 03:07)
I would like to extend the hand of friendship between True City Killer Crew and Los Santos Saints.

Your crew is very very small, I can't really see what you could provide to us, other than desperate calls for help when you have f*cked with the wrong guys. If I am wrong please enlighten me further.

Indeed we are small, right now, but we are growing. As for what we can provide you is a friendly crew that would assist you in whatever you want, in return we would simply be loyal and have respect for each other.

I thought I would extend a friendly hand because TGroves sent me a nice friendly PM about how I seemed like a nice guy. I Pmed back thanking Groves and offering friendship.

For the record, even if we had an issue with another, we would not run and get another crew to fight our battles
I don't mean this like I am defensive or anything, just simply stating that we would handle that ourselves and not let an affiliated crew step up for us.

Regardless, good luck to your crew.

Thanks man, it's appreciated!

I don't think Niklas meant it in a negative way, but before we can form an alliance we must discuss it with the crew leaders (I'm sure you can understand).

Btw also good luck to your crew, I hope you can expand rapidly.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (solofme @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 15:46)
I would like to extend the hand of friendship between True City Killer Crew and Los Santos Saints.

Your crew is very very small, I can't really see what you could provide to us, other than desperate calls for help when you have f*cked with the wrong guys. If I am wrong please enlighten me further.

Indeed we are small, right now, but we are growing. As for what we can provide you is a friendly crew that would assist you in whatever you want, in return we would simply be loyal and have respect for each other.

I thought I would extend a friendly hand because TGroves sent me a nice friendly PM about how I seemed like a nice guy. I Pmed back thanking Groves and offering friendship.

For the record, even if we had an issue with another, we would not run and get another crew to fight our battles
I don't mean this like I am defensive or anything, just simply stating that we would handle that ourselves and not let an affiliated crew step up for us.

I don't think Niklas meant it in a negative way, but before we can form an alliance we must discuss it with the crew leaders (I'm sure you can understand).

I understand completely. You dont want a communication breakdown within your crew. I didn't take what Niklas said as to be offensive. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't offending anyone either

Thanks for the well wishes. Perhaps we could meet up on IV sometime and discuss this more

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by TGroves14, 04 September 2013 - 07:13 PM.

QUOTE (shifty66 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 14:42)
Groves, make a thread about it on the private forums so the bosses can discuss it with us. In the end its gotta be there decision so we dont turn into chaos with everyone making decisions...know what i mean??  sleepy.gif

But yeah, put up those pics when you have it done ey? interested in checking it out for sure!

Already sent a message to Kev but ill post a thread about it too
and yeah i for sure, i should have my car finished this Saturday biggrin.gif

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (CloudHigh @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 17:06)

I understand completely. You dont want a communication breakdown within your crew. I didn't take what Niklas said as to be offensive. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't offending anyone either

Thanks for the well wishes. Perhaps we could meet up on IV sometime and discuss this more

Hey,

I'm adding you to our alliances list, Hope you do the same for us.

Can we talk about it tommorow? On Skype or Razer Comms.

Thanks,
Kevstyle

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by CloudHigh, 04 September 2013 - 07:21 PM.

QUOTE (Kevstyle @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 19:02)

Hey,

Thanks,
Kevstyle

I will be putting up our alliances tonight after work, and when I do I will add True City Killers to it.

Thank you for getting back to me about our friendship. I hope from this we both prosper.

Edit: I forgot to mention that we can discuss this further on Skype whenever you are free Kevstyle. Tomorrow works for me if you wish to talk more then, or whenever. I am pretty flexible on meetings for the most part.

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (CloudHigh @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 19:19)

Hey,

Thanks,
Kevstyle

I will be putting up our alliances tonight after work, and when I do I will add True City Killers to it.

Thank you for getting back to me about our friendship. I hope from this we both prosper.

Edit: I forgot to mention that we can discuss this further on Skype whenever you are free Kevstyle. Tomorrow works for me if you wish to talk more then, or whenever. I am pretty flexible on meetings for the most part.

icon14.gif

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (TGroves14 @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 19:24)
QUOTE (CloudHigh @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 19:19)

Hey,

Thanks,
Kevstyle

icon14.gif

Thanks TGroves for starting this relationship smile.gif

shifty66
  • shifty66

[TCKC] Capo

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

Wow this new forum layout is going to take a bit of getting used too!

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

It looks a lot sleeker though.

jalokin
  • jalokin

True City Killers

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:08 AM Edited by jalokin, 06 September 2013 - 11:09 AM.

I cant even say I find it nice. Those changes make it impossible to see who wrote what in the old quotes.

+1

shifty66
  • shifty66

[TCKC] Capo

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

I agree its a bit disorientating, in other news. 10 days...10 days and we will be getting used to the game, then not long after it will be our first official meet up in GTA: O!!

NiklasDKSalkin
  • NiklasDKSalkin

True City Killers - Leader - PS3

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

Just to sum up, I didn't mean anything in an offensive way at all.. I just didn't know who he was, and the fact that he's an "ex"-Lost Kings member doesn't really make me impressed. However sure, when your crew expands it will be a nice connection we have formed. The more friends the better, but a GTA without enemies is just The Sims in 3rd person, who wants that ;)

OBS: I didn't qoute anything, because I figured it would get too messy..

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

Just to sum up, I didn't mean anything in an offensive way at all.. I just didn't know who he was, and the fact that he's an "ex"-Lost Kings member doesn't really make me impressed. However sure, when your crew expands it will be a nice connection we have formed. The more friends the better, but a GTA without enemies is just The Sims in 3rd person, who wants that ;)

OBS: I didn't qoute anything, because I figured it would get too messy..

It is no problem man, and I didn't find you offensive, I just thought I might come across as defensive. Lol regardless neither of us were intending to offend. Yes I agree with you as well,friends are awesome but enemies will seperate GTAO to The Sims or other games of life, so to speak.

jimbles
  • jimbles

True City Killers

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Okay we have alliances and that, but who do we have on the enemies list?  :pirate:

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

Okay we have alliances and that, but who do we have on the enemies list?  :pirate:

Please use our private forums to know our enemies. Thanks.

• shifty66 likes this

Ashbringer45
  • Ashbringer45

GTA Bodybuilder

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

I agree its a bit disorientating, in other news. 10 days...10 days and we will be getting used to the game, then not long after it will be our first official meet up in GTA: O!!

Looking forward to it =D

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

8 days and counting, in a little bit over a week we can get our grubby hands on the game :D
  • shifty66 likes this

shifty66
  • shifty66

[TCKC] Capo

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

The TCK calm before the storm :colgate:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users