Photo

Is This Beta Big Bear or Ryder?

3 replies to this topic
Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:57 PM Edited by povke, 14 August 2013 - 08:58 PM.

I'm making the project on DYOM 7.0.2 called Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories - Episode 1 and the protagonist is Big Bear, so I don't whom to give this model, Big Bear or Ryder. So I decided to make this poll and then, give it to the most voted character.

user posted image
user posted image

CoreTex
  • CoreTex

Aperture Science

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

Barry Thorne is a member of the Grove Street Families and is one of the longest active members of the gang. Between 1987 and 1992 he had began to use drugs.
---------------------
Eventually, and by the time of the GTA San Andreas storyline, Bear had become the man servant of B Dup and does various chores, including cleaning the toilet. Bear had lost much respect and had turned on the Grove Street Families in order to get more drugs. However, Bear eventually confronts B Dup and decides to stop taking drugs. Sweet Johnson helps Bear with taking him to drug rehab.

Sean "Sweet" Johnson is a character who appears as the deuteragonist in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. He is the leader of the Grove Street Families and the older brother of Carl Johnson.
---------------------
Sweet is the leader of the Grove Street Families gang, which is based in Ganton, Los Santos. He is the eldest son of Beverly Johnson and the older brother of Carl, Kendl, and Brian. Sweet is also shown to have an unnamed girlfriend in two missions.
He is voiced by Faizon Love, who is best known for his role as Big Worm in the movie Friday.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

big bear

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

Yep... it's barry thorne