Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's the point in getting a Next gen console?

37 replies to this topic
Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

And why did you come on me? Did I started this topic?

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 22:12)
And why did you come on me? Did I started this topic?

No, but I thought that was Daz's main point tounge.gif

That's why I replied to you.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:19 AM

Absolutely nothing. You'd be first in line to hardware failure.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Master Of Puppets

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:35 AM

Im not getting a next gen console yet, there aren't any games that make me wanna buy a PS4 and GTA V will hold me for many years.
I might consider getting it if R* releases a game in 2014.

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (Distrom @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 11:35)
Im not getting a next gen console yet, there aren't any games that make me wanna buy a PS4 and GTA V will hold me for many years.
I might consider getting it if R* releases a game in 2014.

This.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

I don't necessarily need to buy it on the first day, and I probably won't, but maybe in about a month or 2 after release. I mean, I usually do not go for the tech so soon, with a few exceptions.

For the most part, Im set on any tech I currently have, I cannot think of anything new that I feel like I need or want.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:22 AM Edited by im_stoned, 17 August 2013 - 04:27 AM.

Personally i'm going throw the longest non video game playing stretch I've ever experienced. I just can't get into them anymore. I don't know why ? With the said. I will probably pick up gta v and play throw that when it comes out. I might give watch dogs a try as well.

The point i'm trying to make is for me personally I don't see the difference between xbox 360 and xbox one I really don't. Graphics don't phase me. If I buy a new console it will be something like 2 years down the road when more games come out for the ps4. I won't be buying an xbox one I hate everything it stands for.

That's just my take on things. the 360 and ps3 have so many amazing games with amazing graphics what do the new consoles really offer especially in the first year of their life ?

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

You should follow games not consoles.

If you like the games that a releasing or plan to be released a just prefer or would like a console option just do it. I'm actually quite hyped for Killer Instinct and Halo i.e Xbox One and just in general the 'new' stuff. I'm getting a vibe of, "I'm too good for consoles where PC's are far superior and will always dominate. I'm not a part of console wars..." even though you are and love your precious tower and screen to bits. I play on a variety of stuff and at the moment PC stuff for me is convenient for work and gaming in the same medium but I still play consoles if I get the chance.

Get the consoles on release date if you really want the release titles and/or if you're friends are getting the same one too. That's how most people I would assume choose to get it rather than fanboyism.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users