pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

OvertakingFix by pedro2555

Features:
Elegant solution for the overtaking bug.

If you're stopped, the car right behind will stay stopped aswell.
This script runs automatically without any input from the user.

Tested with GTA IV 1.0.7.0 only. Someone asked for this, I will polish the readme and install instructions for a later release.

Source :
https://code.google....source/checkout

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:08 PM Edited by pedro2555, 14 August 2013 - 03:17 PM.

Permanent link to my mods goo.gl/oivNdH

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

Hello Pedro, first I would like to say good sh*t on your mods. They are really good, but this one specifically I have come across something I didn't get with the less overtaking mod.

With less overtaking the cars will stop behind you even if you are not basically directly in front of them. With your mod I noticed if my trunk is not aligned with their nose they will end up pulling up to the side of me and stopping about half way down my car. I wasn't getting this with the other overtake mod, but that one isn't as good as yours in my opinion because sometimes I am sitting in traffic for longer than 30 seconds and that's when the other mod makes peds overtake.

I was wondering if this issue was happening only with me or others were experiencing this too. I want to use your mod, but am having a hard time justifying that little issue.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users