Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
How to add a blip on the map?
Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:52 PM
I'm new in this forum.
How to add a blip/icon on the map?
I've searched for it, but I can't find it.
I mean a icon like burgershot or a carwash.
I've found the file were the textures are of how they look.
But I don't know in what file I have to give the co-ordinates of the blip.
As you can read is English not my native language.
I hope you can help me.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users