Free choice for no traffic like it was in GTA 4. I hate the GTA V traffic. Way too much for enjoy a ride with a nice car
[GTAO] Online DLC & Extras Wishlist Topic
Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by Apfeltasche, 29 September 2013 - 05:39 PM.
- LeDunk6 likes this
Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:22 PM
Here's my wishlist for GTA Online:
- More chopper style motorcycles. The game has 10 or so crotch rockets and only 3 cruiser/chopper style bikes!! WTF is up with that?!
- The ability to put crew emblems on gear and cars. Not like Max Payne 3 where it was a small logo on your body armor, but a full patch on the back of a jacket or vest, as well as an option at Los Santos Customs to paint it on the hood, doors, roof, or trunk of your car, or on the side of a van or truck.
- Separate bank account for crew. Like each member get's their cut, and a certain percentage TBD by the players can go into a crew account.
- Crew hideouts. I know player can purchase apartment or houses, but it'd be nice to see properties out in the woods, or like the stab city trailer park, made for more than one person, where you can display your emblem on a flag.
- Much more customization as far as clothing choices(This one is a gimmie, because I've seen the screen shots of the new stuff).
- New weapons, like the sawed off shotty(not the one that'sin there now, which is a Mossberg sStubby, but the double barrel cut down.) and "Desert Eagle" or some type of balls to the wall revolver like a .500 mag!
- Not specifically for online, but God I hope they patch the flying! Those helo's are F'ing ridiculous!
There are others I can't think of off the top of my head, but I hope these all make it into GTA Online.
- LeDunk6 likes this
Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:23 AM
And a aiming system that is the middle-ground between the "too easy" snap, and the "too awkward" unassisted.
Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:44 AM
- Inf3rn0 and Ace Bandit 23 like this
Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:00 AM
I want to see a contraband empire thing going on. Like you buy a warehouse then either steal or buy drugs, weapons, moonshine, or whatever illegal goodies you want from other dealers and suppliers then deliver them to buyers or mules to earn money. After you get more money you can hire more drivers, security, and workers to do your dirty work for you and more vehicles that range from vans and semi trucks to boats and planes. Depending on what your selling and how you transport it different groups will target it plus other players could jack the vehicle and take the goods into their own empire and you have to stop them
Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:07 AM
texas holdem and casino games would be amazing.
- LeDunk6 and Ace Bandit 23 like this
Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:25 AM Edited by Eves, 30 September 2013 - 09:38 PM.
We all know that GTA fans since GTA IV wanted to experience the life of a police officer (the good guys) in addition to the life of a criminal who kills everyone who stands in his way. There have been numerous mods trying to achieve that (a great example is LCPD: First Response) which give players the oppurtunity to hunt down criminals and patrol the streets (but only in Singleplayer).
A revolutionary wanted level system inside a special multiplayer mode could give players what the always wanted: High speed chases, shootouts and brutal arrests. This is how the system could work:
We know that multiplayer will support 16 players, so we take those and split them into two teams (Police and Criminals). The ideal police:criminal ratio should be 2 players with police for every criminal player. Criminals can do a number of offences (killing stealing destroying, doing heists) in order to accumulate xp that increase their rank. Higher rankings for criminals means higher accuracy when firing weapons, a health bonus or extra xp. When a crime is witnessed they gain a wanted level (like in Singleplayer) depending on the severity of the crime. Players working with law enforcement will be dispatched to the nearest criminal marked on their radar. The Cops can call for AI police help depending on the wanted level the criminal they chase has. For instance, a two star wanted level could give Cops the ability to call for an extra police interceptor (controlled by AI), a helicopter at a four star wanted level etc. The Criminals on ther other hand could use certain special abilities to aid their escape i.e a jammer that blocks police radar. The Criminals gain extra xp for defeating cops, destroying property and escaping from the law.
Specials roles could be assigned to Cops such as Dispatcher. The Dispatcher could have a sattelite view of the map with all the locations of wanted criminals and allies. He or she could try to determine the criminals' route and deploy/spawn roadblocks (AI controlled) at key intersections to stop them in their tracks. It could also be possible to use his microphone to coordinate his allies. For that matter, players eager to play as cops could create clans where each one has a role and know each other, hence they are more effective. The same can be applied to criminals but instead of roles thay have as said before a ranking system i.e. the best player is the leader of the clan. Other roles include the Police Helicopter Pilot who brings marksmen (AI) next to criminals to bring them down or the SWAT Specialist who drives a truck full of AI SWAT members on scene
Arrests are the best way for cops to gain extra xp (more xp has similar benefits to those the criminals have) and is much more preferable than a takedown. Criminals have the option to surrender because even for them its better to surrender than dying trying to escape (penalties for dying) however having a clean escape still is better than both. The Federal Prison could be used to house criminals for a certain ammount of time while giving them options for recreational activities and ways to escape if they decide to. Escaping shouldn't be easy and escapees should't have any firearms. Escaping is better that staying in since it awards more xp. A prison stay should be about 10 minutes give or take for an hour of gameplay.
A multiplayer mode like this one is highly unlikely but it is not something impossible. It would be something never done before and emergency services enthusiasts would buy the game exclusively for this type of multiplayer. It took me an hour to write this and I'm not a game designer but I think those ideas can be used by actual programmers and designers to actually make this happen.
Something like this would be cool. GTA has a chance to be everything APB:Reloaded should have been and more. So I'm hoping R comes through (we'll know soon). As for me I'm hoping for an expanded online PC version of GTA. But for now i'd like to see all the LE unies (with tac/molle gear for SWAT), and vehicles represented in game. Another biggie on my "Wishlist," would be the ability to use Multi-purpose K9s for searching and apprehending. With "CHOP" and other dogs in-game i'd think it would be very doable!
*Edit fixed for color, was hard to read.
- Hojo-88 likes this
Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:25 AM Edited by ivarblaauw, 30 September 2013 - 09:26 AM.
- hideouts like RDR (weedfarms etc.)
- horde mode/survival mode (zombies, aliens, merryweather, army/IAA/FIB/Police, and various gangs)
- more weapons (snipers, AR's, SMG's and LMG's)
- see able body armor (like mp3) (or atleast give us the option to do so)
- working casino's
- Ace Bandit 23 likes this
Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:26 PM
who ever wants to be in the wolf gang for ps3 on gta5 online u have to add me co_boss_227 u hav to add my friend tagroom2 and 1 more ghettosourcream..in ur message tell them and me that u want to be in the wolf gang that co_boss_227 told you about on gtaforums.com...
Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:13 AM
Private Servers - I want to be able to play with my crew and my crew only, or even be able to play online but have the online experience. Rockstar have already stated that players will be able to hand pick the people who they play with so hopefully this will be possible since no one wants to pull the biggest heist of the game just to have some trolls waiting outside to ruin everything just for the fun of it.
Guns For Hire - Merriweather play a pretty prominent part in the story of GTA V as guns for hire so why not be able to hire them as security for your businesses or even personal security for yourself when on your way to deposit money to the bank. Rockstar have shown how smart the A.I can be so this should be easily done in the form of NPCs doing their duties in game.
Fix Car & Property Issues - Rockstar put in so many amazing cars but we could only store 4 of them and not even drive them without the fear of losing them! I know there are 10 car garages in the online mode but I want to be able to purchase more than one garage if I must.
Partnerships - Since online is about working as teams and crews, I hope were able to buy properties and business as a crew and share the revenue. The golf course is a great example of why it would be great to be able to share bought property.
Creative & Immersive Missions - The missions for GTA V where some of the best I have ever played in any game, although I cant say I was always happy with the outcomes of them they definitely made me feel like I was actually in the game. Out of these 500 missions available from the start, I hope they are at the same level of quality as GTA V and not just drive here, kill this guy type of missions from GTA IV.
- LeDunk6 likes this
Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:05 AM
- Crew logos on cars / clothes
- no lag issues ( I heard ps4/X1 will have dedicated servers so no lag in the future)
- Wars over property/land (declare war with a crew and give players like 5 minutes to get to location of battle, no respawns, and once last man dies that crew wins)
- Good $$ from heists
- Cops dissapear if you shoot the crap out of them for a couple mins ( I hate the infinite cop/FIB spam)
- Fat and skinny people
- Group votes to kick people for dc's etc.
- Cops not spamming in the mountain tops when you steath kill someone (rediculous)
- Free aim and auto aim servers
- safe mode ( its been confirmed, costs 100 in game money)
- oh and not the same mexican guy thats always doing the cab rides, playing mexican music.. seen him also walking the streets.. come on R* you can make different people and not just 20
Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:39 AM
Skateboard parks with tony hawk-ish controls once you hop onto a skateboard.
Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:09 PM Edited by OptionalZero, 01 October 2013 - 08:13 PM.
Oh yeah: I also support: Free-Aim and Auto-Aim servers. One of the only places I believe in segregation.
Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:24 PM
- Personal Yachts
- Attack submarines
- chrome rims
- bigger wheel sizes
- more sports
- more bars,strip clubs,etc
- different types of dogs to own
Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:32 PM
6) So far it's all stick-ups and repos and deathmatches and races. Where, oh where, Rockstar, are the heists in this game outside of the main story? Where?
7) I would like the money back in my character's account. That would be super special. But I want heists more than I want my account balance.
- Ace Bandit 23 likes this
Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:59 PM
all they have to do is replicate the RED DEAD REDEMPTION online experience and it will be great. More users at one time, more user friendly map....its the same parent company...it can't be that hard to figure it out.
Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:31 PM
I wish i never had to see this onscreen, Failed to host a GTA online session.
Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:49 PM
Well i would like Females that are actually good looking
More lots more beards for males, like metall\biker gang beards or simply enough ZZ-Top beards
biker vests with crew logo would be awesome,
and more customization on cars and bikes (which im guessing will come just as i hope more hairstyles, beards and such will)
More cars (hot rods <3 only seen one and that is the CE one)
more bikes and 4 wheleers
- HAMMER_OF_THOR13 likes this
Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:58 PM
How about a online that just f*cking works. That sounds good to me.
- alex9110 likes this
Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:11 AM
Clothing that doesn't suck.
Out of all the mafias, motorcycle clubs, recreation, and gaming groups on the Social Club, we seem to only be getting crappy gangbanger rags to wear...
Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:13 AM
I just want wing suits
This and better car/gun customization, especially cars. There's no reason I shouldn't be able to add underglow or other kinds of decorative lighting to my car, get tires that drift better, Lift my off-road truck, add bull-bars to my Bravado Buffalo, choose to color certain parts of my car (i.e. spoiler, skirt, hood, bumper) whatever color I want, add racing stripes, add text to the side of my car, and many other things that would be very easy to implement.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users