» «
Photo

[GTAO] Online DLC & Extras Wishlist Topic

1,191 replies to this topic
Marsun
  • Marsun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by Marsun, 08 September 2013 - 12:51 AM.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of these:

• Bounty Hunting co-op missions
  • Snowboarding races on mount Chiliad etc. (with an option to modify your snowboard with decals/patterns/colors etc) and a place to display it inside your apartment or garage's somewhere for others to view.
  • Bowling // pool table games to return.
  • horse races / horse race betting bookies (races which can be seen at the local track or also be viewed by you/other players live from the comfort your in-game apartments tv ).
  • scuba diving treasure hunting missions // co-op
  • las venturas,san fierro,vice city added in the future as locations to explore,do missions/heists and generally cause havoc in :)
  • The Ex-Presidents masks that were featured in point break movie (Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixion, Lyndon B. Johnson , and Jimmy Carter) included in-game and usable on heists.
  • Breaking Bad tv series Heisenberg mask (though i'm guessing this ones asking a lot since it probably falls under likeness rights).

Cyb3rslug
  • Cyb3rslug

Dat Auzzie

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

I just really hope they add

* Updates every few months featuring bigger things like more cars, clothes, main coop missions etc

*Dedicated servers, probably for next gen, but like 50 odd servers that can hold up to like... 100 people or maybe more?

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:18 AM Edited by E28, 08 September 2013 - 09:18 AM.

It'd be nice if they did update GTA Online with new cars and stuff, and also added them to Single-player.

I know you can only own 1 property at a time, but I really hope I can have somewhere where I can store every type of vehicle (cars, boats, helis, planes).

SteveG
  • SteveG

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

Grow your own drugs and sell them for profit mabyee a chance to get raided if your not legal

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

I want the jet pack back in Los santos

severed
  • severed

Old Skool

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

I wish we can have a blimp war online.

I want to get 2-4 blimps filled with players having a demo derby  :rampage:  I hope the blimp is not a one man vehicle, and we should beable to shoot out from the sides/windows.  Any gun should be useable including rocket launchers, well I wonder how strong the blimps are?

Also, wouldn't it be pretty bad ass if when the blimps explode, players survive by parachuting to the ground and continue fighting?? like GI Joe sh*t or something hahaha, you cant do this stuff in a helicopter :D  and I know people think the blimp is slow but that's what makes it even better when you can use your guns

Gooly
  • Gooly

Satanic Hispanic

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

it would be cool if they put miley cyrus' song "we cant stop" on one of the radio stations.

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

Police uniforms.

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

f*cking wing suits would be awesome. They need an add in doc for Tht in future

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Wish I could add own music like. On original xbox

keysersozeh
  • keysersozeh

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was..."

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

more like questions then a wishlist:

- can one interfere with a ongoing bank-heist?

- can a passive player interfere with your mission by walking in front of you all the time?
- can passive players be ran over?
- do none of the apartments you can buy have a view on the outside world? (now balconies or windows?)
- can someone walk inside a flying plane (we know u can drive a car out of one)
- can someone be squashed by a car while accessing an atm?
- can u have a life-invader profile and can u post your selfies there?

DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

Celtic FC Manchester United Champions!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Vehicle updates and train driving.

KevinthePRF
  • KevinthePRF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Vehicle updates and train driving.

Train driving confirmed.

poohty_t
  • poohty_t

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

ok , so here is what id like to see: 

- how about allowing for two players on one console for once? especially online, but would be really cool in offline as well since we now have 3 players to use.i mean id like for my wife to be on my crew and be able to play at same time as me, but without having to buy the game 2 times, plus buy another ps3.

- BRING THIS GAME OUT ON THE PS4! 

- I hope that they still allow us to turn blips setttings to far, near, none, and all again

- How about a "most wanted" online(for single players and crews both)? and to the player/crews who takes them out gets a certain reward? either 1/4 , half of the wanted players bank account, or special weapons , cars, houses, hook ups, etc? Let there be a way rockstar chooses who to put on the "most wanted" list. 

-  Manhunt days. pick certain days of week , where a few players can choose to be on a search list for all online to look for. They get cash for every so many minutes they stay alive , to those who take them out, they get a reward for doing so, sorta of like what i mentioned above but more a voluntary thing . it could send a "text" to everyones phones who is online, with a pic of their character and where they were last seen , or where they started the game , like their hideout they started in. But player shouldnt be marked by a certain blip. lets make it a real manhunt. maybe give players "informant info" on where last seen or something , but not actually show their blip on minimap.

- hydrolics as an option in customization of cars

- Team deathmatches? havent heard anything about them , hope they are back

-Crew deathmatches

- Find the treasure chest ...... you find it , you get tha cash!

just a few things id like to see put in the game!

Dud123
  • Dud123

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

body dragging

make that happen

• TonicFireProof likes this

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

Children 13 and under permanently muted.Oh how this would bring a happy tear to my eye.

• AbbaZabba, Cavintine, HAMMER_OF_THOR13 and 2 others like this

GriFFo_NX
  • GriFFo_NX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:43 AM

Hey guys

Im new....

I just found this GTA Online Steam Beta key thing on the net.... Wondering if it's legit?

Could you help me please?

I really want to try it...

GriFFo_NX
  • GriFFo_NX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:50 AM Edited by Toke, 28 September 2013 - 02:59 AM.

Edit

Meco1800
  • Meco1800

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

Only two things.

Zombie Mod

and

Crouch Button (online only at least) :(

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

HEREEEEE'S HOMER!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

Extreme Weather DLC. 

fresheggroll
  • fresheggroll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

If you guys are familiar with the slippery tires cheat then you know that it's fun to use! I hope Rockstar will have this setting for private matches or eve public lobbies! In no way is this an advantage for anyone if they implement it. Anyone agree??

CaesarT
  • CaesarT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

Hopefully they will allow us to create outfits and save them so it will be easier and faster to change clothes.

haugez
  • haugez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

Heist mode- you can plan it from start where to getaway and so on.

I thought you could do more heists in singleplayer version, but not much.

More shops to rob, like barber, tattoo shop

code117
  • code117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

Fix for 'advantageous' spawn locations: Sunken treasure money, Vehicle static spawn locations, weapons etc. I don't want to turn up on day 1 with over a mil in cash and a top range condo with a pimped out Vehron.

More heists:

Spoiler

Non-Host garage/helipad/marina/hanger: I really hope the online isn't like the player transitions we have, where only one player can own a certain property.  If I go into a friends game, I want to be able to save at a property if I own it, not if he does and also shoudl I own it and he doesn't. Then it saves the car for when I go into another persons game.

Non-host vehicles/Mods: When I go into a friends game with 14 other friends too, I want to show off my 'whip', with all the expenses shown. Same with weapons, if I spend $15k on a weapon, I want to use it, not the basic version he has been poor enough to leave alone.

Golf courses: I would love to see an 18 hole course, the golf in this game is amazing.  I know they cannot expand/modify the current world, but how about using the airport.

Spoiler

You could also modify the map in a later dlc (so only people with the dlc will be able to access the course) to use some of the desert or mountainous region that goes relatively unvisited.

22ka
  • 22ka

VETRON

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

No bloody turbo controlers please. I'm sick of people using those things.

For those who don't know, a turbo controler let's you shoot certain guns at a much faster rate with more accuracey. This is a real pain for normal players because they die much faster. It feels like they getting nothing but headshots on you.

Next I want more players

More maps for free(they can start of by using that snowey one that's already in the games files or liberty city).

Better home interactions and player interactions.

ChubbaChubz
  • ChubbaChubz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

If you get busted by the cops you go to Jail and you can pay bail, do time or get your friends to bail you out.

l4ith
  • l4ith

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

be a police officer

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

If you get busted by the cops you go to Jail and you can pay bail, do time or get your friends to bail you out.

This is actually a cool idea, it would give good use of the prison. 

C4-_-GIBBfather
  • C4-_-GIBBfather

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

I want to see.

1. Abillity to rockcrawl with the 4x4 trucks, and upgrades for that type of car in custumination.
2. that you shud have different tractions to the different surfaces du to what tyres you are using.

3. Ability to adjust stearing sensitivity, just like aim sensitvity.

4. Being able to have some sort of healing thing in your inventory. for you or for your allies (crew members)

5. being able to use the tractors to something fun, being able to conect sertain farming Tools after them.

6. More whickles with usable functions, like the towtruck. (winch on your offroad whicle) :) ok I am a offroad geek ;)

7. physics that are more natural, When roling down a mountain your car shud pick upp speed when going down, and not try to stay on the weels and stop.

Sure cud add to a wish list for hours, but this is what come to mind right now when i read the question.
Thanks for patient with my poor English, not my comen lanuage. Peace

Fiddlestickz
  • Fiddlestickz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:12 PM Edited by Fiddlestickz, 23 September 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Borrow some of the positive aspects of APB and build it into the multiplayer, especially the customization could be much much better in GTA, more freedom less presets please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users