• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,191 replies to this topic
Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:37 AM

-Online Creator: No respawn option for deathmatch maps! 

CTeden
  • CTeden

Zombie Gnome

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

Don't know if this is still going, but I really want the character models to be fixed. Both genders run like they're trying not to pee, and the womens' shoulders are way too broad and high which makes the women taller and also look like their breasts are incredibly low. 

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

My ideas:

1. Bring back the Yacht From Singleplayer and have players pay a fee of $1000 To get access and people can play mini games there and hang out.

2. Give Bahama Mamas some use and open it up. I miss clubing in the ballad of Gay Tony plus maybe we could have a dance-off mini game. It'd be a great place to hang out.

you have my vote on these 2.
how about they add a street racing dlc with a bunch of street racing cars like the old elegy, euros, jester (San Andreas) ,ZR350 etc.

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

• More melee weapons
  • Trenchcoats 
  • Gloves

That's all I want for a future clothing DLC

gravik
  • gravik

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

Bigger map, more cities, larger servers, more vehicles, more weapons, own more than one property, edit your character whenever you want,stock market in online,

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

Make Job Creator have more features. It'd be nice to see it as a direct competition to Halo's Forge.

-Higher memory for props.

-True team spawns.

-Vehicles respawning.

gunthermali
  • gunthermali

President, Sons of Anarchy MC, San Andreas Redwood Original

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:35 AM

Made this thread specifically for a wishlist of what you want to see in Liberty City when it is inevitably added to GTA Online:

http://gtaforums.com...hen-it-happens/

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Gangsta

• Members
  • France

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

I don't know if it has been said earlier but I wanna know why the hell are there a vote option for free roam mode AND the "quit" or "leave" button in the same damn time, on the voting lobby after an activity. The result is exactly the same, isn't it ?

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

I don't know if it has been said earlier but I wanna know why the hell are there a vote option for free roam mode AND the "quit" or "leave" button in the same damn time, on the voting lobby after an activity. The result is exactly the same, isn't it ?

Well, if you press Quit you could get into another lobby than your friend or other people in the game. If more than 1 person votes Free Mode, they all will get into a game together.

This is more useful if you're playing with someone that isn't a crew member or a friend, but wanted to play with.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:32 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 26 January 2014 - 12:35 PM.

1.improved connection ( greatly reduce chance sign out , unknown connection error , time out )

2.while passive mode , user can still use fistfight / pull weapon ( but harming other player will not kill them )

3.enemy's accuracy reduced & auto-aim drive by can executed in car to car ( player only able to do this if enemies are in motorcycle )

4.weapons : combat rifle ( XM8 ) , bullpup rifle ( AUG-A3 ) , assault MG ( M60 ) , sawn-off combat shotgun ( Spas-12 ) , prototype rifle ( G36C ) , advanced micro SMG ( MP-7 ) & Prototype SMG ( Kriss SV )

5.vehicles : Hunter , Hydra , Skimmer & Stealth ( based B-2 stealth bomber )

6.P-966 Lazer , police interceptor , Police transporter & police maverick were purchaseable ( delivered via pegasus )

7.additional ability to purchase garage maximum 2

8.merryweather airstrikes :

Tank buster : any player who drives Rhino around the user will be targeted by anti-tank missiles that instantly destroy tank in one hit

Sattelite guided bomb : player granted access sattelite to choose area to bomb ( the camera will be top-up )

9.molotov were purchaseable

10.players able to call lester to bribe crooked cops to give other player wanted level  ( each star cost 6000 & and lester take cut of 1k )

11.player able to call lester to disrupt other player's GPS ( removing the choosen player's GPS )

12.player also able to install car security in LSC ( this allow anyone who stole a car with this gadget will kill engine should the owner press ' kill engine ' contact in phone . but the engine will usable again should owner take driver seat )

13.fixed issues : 9 car garage/3 bike garage & stuck at launching session job

Sanderm1
  • Sanderm1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by Sanderm1, 03 February 2014 - 06:50 PM.

- We should be able to free roam while waiting in a job lobby. You can view who is in the job lobby by pressing down on the d-pad.
- More random free roam events/activities like Crate drop and High priority vehicle.
- The ability to see a list of available job lobbies with info on each on of them so I don't have to join a random job.
- Have a option for multi-coloured blips in free roam.
- The host of a LTS job lobby should be allowed to set how many rounds the game will have.

elias2012
  • elias2012

Master gangster

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

-More houses like mansions to even trailers would be awesome :D!!!!
-HOUSE CUSTOMIZATION IS A MUST!!!!!!!!

-Buying pets like dogs and training them like chop. Also make him be able to help you in combat.

-Getting married to strippers and prostitutes would be epic. Having kids as well.

-Going on dates before getting married. Flirting with her through your headset will make her want to keep

dating you or get married :D.

-More customization. Like I said, House customization would be flippin' awesome, pet customization if they

add pets like I said, more haircuts, tattoos, and more clothes please :D.

-A BETTER CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!! Because I really want to make this guy 

zAgDdRH.png

If they add these things I would freak out. It would be my dream video game :D.

vanchovega
  • vanchovega

head cheerleader, homecoming queen, part-time model

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

1. TRAILERS in SS and PB and that sh*tty houses too.
  2. More car customization
  3. Getting your player fit/fat/skinny
  4. Get rid of the tank in MP, please, this is not battlefield or something
  5. CLOTHES, god damn it why we can't have the SP clothes? 
  6. Multiple houses or 1 house plus 2 garages
  7. Passive mode inside a car, you still can't fire weapons
  8. Get the lazer jet the speed that he deserves, now its just ridiculous that the mallard is faster. cmon get that together 
  9. The enemy accuracy is overpowered to the point that the helicopter is 100% like going to kill you
  10. Gas mask. what's that monkey thing? this is not Halloween is a criminal game
  11. Option for choosing what time of the day would you like to play? like in SAMP, is not going to work either way
  12. Can we just get rid of the stupid lester/martin/whoever got our numbers calls? I mean NIKO LETS GO BOWLING. that's a thing
  • blackwolfred likes this

vanchovega
  • vanchovega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:03 AM

-Buying pets like dogs and training them like chop. Also make him be able to help you in combat.

-Getting married to strippers and prostitutes would be epic. Having kids as well.

-Going on dates before getting married. Flirting with her through your headset will make her want to keep

-More customization. Like I said, House customization would be flippin' awesome, pet customization if they

zAgDdRH.png

have you ever played sims 2? you can buy pets, get married to strippers and a f*cking lot of customization. 

9F Driver
  • 9F Driver

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

sharknado cash card for 20 million dollars for 300 dollars.

vanchovega
  • vanchovega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:12 AM

really paying real money for fake money? you can buy a nexus 5 with that

9F Driver
  • 9F Driver

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:14 AM Edited by 9F Driver, 07 February 2014 - 01:15 AM.

who needs a phone when youz gotz sharknado cash

i was being facetious.

in fact i bet im the closest to reality with anything thats coming to gta online.

how did you know i wanted a nexus 5?

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:15 AM

Ability to purchase additional license plate (just one - and yes I said purchase, as in real people money, otherwise people will just get as many as they can, so nobody will be able to find plates that mean anything - just an option for those who REALLY want it).

I've been in touch with R*, they're apparently looking in to additional plates in the future (no idea when, I just know I want it tomorrow).

vanchovega
  • vanchovega

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:19 AM

who needs a phone when youz gotz sharknado cash

i was being facetious.

in fact i bet im the closest to reality with anything thats coming to gta online.

how did you know i wanted a nexus 5?

psychic powers, kidding, who doesn't want a nexus 5?

Ability to purchase additional license plate (just one - and yes I said purchase, as in real people money, otherwise people will just get as many as they can, so nobody will be able to find plates that mean anything - just an option for those who REALLY want it).

I've been in touch with R*, they're apparently looking in to additional plates in the future (no idea when, I just know I want it tomorrow).

i want my da vinci plate. that's all

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:05 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 08 February 2014 - 03:19 AM.

another things i want

~ apartement upgrades

~ merryweather ability : call mercenaries for protection ( from 3 mercenaries - 7 mercenaries . more merc , more cost ) . their weapon varies by player's level . these mercenaries keep spawning until 30 minute passes . however if contractor enter apt/garage , they will simply patrol / roam around until the contractor come out then follow him again ( if shootout triggered near contractor apartement , the guard will attack any kind of threat ) . however , these merc will dissapear once picked any job & re-calling them again

~ Gym floor at high-end apartement . this is used to increase strength slightly , but increase apartement payment

~ mechanic were roaming around on player's garage . boss can also ask the mechanic to revert the choosen modified cars into default state

~ player can now buy more things in mini market . items bought from mini market also can be stored on fridge & consumed by apt owner / visitors

~ submersible were purchaseable

~ player can also call lester to sent a hitman on choosen targets . it's similar to merryweather merc , but they use SMG , micro-smg & dark green  granger . combining with merc , its effective to distract tank player

~ Laser sight

~ player can also start house party . allowing owner / visitor : dances , automatically wear party hat if visitor join the party , soo many drink were added for the visitor

~ owner/visitor also able to read a magazine on table

elias2012
  • elias2012

Master gangster

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

zAgDdRH.png

have you ever played sims 2? you can buy pets, get married to strippers and a f*cking lot of customization.
Yeah I have the sims but the thing is in the sims you can't blow up things with an rpg or play deathmatches or things like that. Plus the graphics in gta are WAYYY BETTER. The ai is smarter in gta, you can rob stores, and so much more. So if they add the things I said I wanted into gta, I could get married, have pets, have an awesome character, AND do the crime stuff :D.

kailomonkey
  • kailomonkey

Gunman of Fort Carson

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:16 PM

Fix the ramps produced in race creator. The thing that means driving at a ramp at full speed on a bike (which in my opinion is mostly the best speed for approaching a ramp) results in instant death. Well it feels like instant death but it's actually leaving your bike and then respawning at your last checkpoint in non-GTA races. Funny how they work fine when Rockstar verify a race... Fix it!

• dandann93 likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:24 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 11 February 2014 - 02:25 AM.

Let's get this thread started again since the other one was locked

GTA-Freak-iX
  • GTA-Freak-iX

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:33 AM Edited by Gta-freak-VI, 11 February 2014 - 03:01 AM.

Oh well, dunno if I should just copy pasta what I said earlier on my axed thread
Ok then:
- New side activities (basketball, football/soccer)
- More clothing accessories
- New car mods (neon lights, hydraulics etc)

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:36 AM

First things first, let's get this pinned again and hope this doesn't get unpinned again.

I kind of liked the Specific Wishlist threads that were out there (Aircraft, cars, guns, etc...), but their locks were bound to happen.

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

Oh well, dunno if I should just copy pasta what I said earlier on my axed thread

What harm would it do?

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

Yea, theres no harm in copying your ideas over from the other thread.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

add some decent pay to the heists instead of nothing for the bank heist which I gained :(

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:25 AM

Colored Crew tattoo
crew emblems on pants, skirts, and bikini's

better crew emblem creator

the ability to place crew emblems anywhere on cars, and have more then one emblem on one car.
New weapons in each category
make the roller coaster work online
new contacts, getting sick of Martin and Lester, and wtf is a Gerald ?
more garage space, 20-30
mansions

adjustable bust & booty size for females 

GTA-Freak-iX
  • GTA-Freak-iX

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:29 AM

Yea, theres no harm in copying your ideas over from the other thread.

Ok, it'd be great if you pinned this topic to keep it alive because it's gonna get inactive again sooner or later

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users