1. Throw Bad Sport out or refine it so that someone actually has to be a bad sport to be labeled as such. At the very least, there should be a "rap sheet" that outlines when and where one was actually a bad sport.
2. Vehicle death matches using our personal vehicles.
3. Demolition derby.
4. Business ownership online: Personal, crews, BAWSAQ investing (real time).
5. The ability to own an apartment AND a garage. (I mean, really?)
6. CREW hangouts, clubhouses, garages, and turf.
Hangouts could be bars, restaurants, shooting ranges, barber shops, or other businesses where our crew AND ONLY our crew could go to in CREW SESSIONS to receive certain jobs from a certain contact or two. Hangouts could be several of the places or could be places that contain all of the minigames.
Clubhouses could be places where crew members could go chill out, WITHOUT getting kicked for being idle. OR the idle timer is doubled. There could also be crew leaderboards and accomplishments viewable in the clubhouse.
Garages shouldn't need much more than the ability for crew members to "donate" a vehicle to the crew garage. Now CREW members can use thee vehicles in races for customs. This would also cost a "garage fee" for the maintenance of the vehicle.
Turf. I would like to see some form of possession that could be fought for, possibly won and lost. Such as an area similar to the gang attack areas. Or even like in CoD Ghosts, crews could set a certain deathmatch map as their headquarters. Crews could challenge other crews to these matches and they could be arranged for specific times. A stretch of turf could come with owned businesses or some form of payday for a crew possessing it. Crews would have to "buy in" on a piece of turf. For instance, 10 million $ to buy it. Then, it makes each member of the crew a certain dividend for every day that the crew holds that turf. Crews could put up 10 million to take your turf outright, OR, Crews would have to put up a "collateral payoff" in case they were to lose the challenge on someone else's turf. Let's say 500,000 to "start a beef". Arranged "beefs" could be fought at either crews turf, OR both and then neutral. Crews could wager on said "beefs".