Photo

[GTAO] Online DLC & Extras Wishlist Topic

1,191 replies to this topic
Pharaoh03
  • Pharaoh03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

The clothing selection in GTAO is horrible. I want the Ponsyboy's (i think thats what the store is called at least) clothing selections of Michael, Trevor, and Franklin available in GTAO. That's not even asking Rockstar to make new content, and I think everyone would appreciate more/better clothing options in GTAO.
  • J-Real likes this

teamNOOB
  • teamNOOB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by teamNOOB, 05 November 2013 - 04:43 AM.

I posted this over on reddit too: GTA:O Mission Idea: Free-Roam Survival

Ok so free-roam already is survival (kind of), what I want to do is make it 10x harder and act as a sort of “end-game”.

The Story

You are a young man or woman who’s grown up on the streets, hustling to get buy, working with psychopaths, known gangsters and rich informants just to make a little money to get out of the hell hole you live in and hopefully, just maybe you can someday buy that apartment in Rockford Hills and maybe a Adder or Entity IF luck is on your side. You can dream. You know you need to push hard to achieve these goals, you know you have to sacrifice friendships and make hard decisions imposed on you by forces you can’t control. Killing a friend? Really? You want me to choose between two guys that helped me get to where I am! It’s a nightmare roller coaster of emotions and it seems that every step you take though you’re either getting chased down by other gangs, cops and double-crossed by the FIB… You’re on your last legs and then you snap. f*ck this city, f*ck the double-crossing, narcissistic, parasitic, deranged assholes that roam the streets. f*ck the citizens that perpetuate the separation of the super rich and the super poor.

You’re done. It’s you against the citizens and Police of Los Santos County.

The Concept

You wage an all out attack on the people and police of Los Santos County where the citizens take up arms alongside of the police to wage war against you and your ideals. They are happy with their lives and your f*cking it up.

How long can you survive?

How it Works

To trigger this war you need to kill 20 citizens. This will trigger the game mode much like the ‘gang attacks’ mode that you can walk into. The difference here is that it’s not wave based like the Boneyard missions nor do you have a set number of NPCs that you can kill. Instead NPC’s will continue to spawn around your location until your dead and progressively get harder and harder. Also don’t forget you will be battling waves of police too.

Obviously you’re going to die, but it’s up to you on how long you can survive and rid this city of the degenerates that reside within. How much of an impact one man or woman can have against this city.

The Rules

• No camping. How? NPC’s don’t converge on you. Instead they spawn in different locations and if you want that high score - the biggest impact on ridding this city of the scum, then you need to actively go out and find it. Sit in one place for too long without killing someone and a timer will start. When that timer ends - you end. Move or die.

• Police would come in waves (sort of). You kill the first wave and there is a 5 minute gap before the next call out is made. This gives you time to move locations and kill regular NPCs.

• There are perks that you can find/pickup throughout the mission for example:

• Super Heavy Armour like what we use in the height mission of SP. – Rocket Launchers (for lower ranked players)

• Armoured SUV’s to get to locations safely (given the map is so large)

• Double HP’s and Increased Strength (Trevors ability)

• Slow mo time when shooting (Michaels ability)

• Slow mo double HP when driving (I know this ability kind of sucks which is why I put in double HP so that at least you can run over multiple people - Franklins ability)

Other

• NPC’s will drop cash and lower-end ammo types + 100 RP/NPC
  • Police and Riot Squad will drop higher-end ammo types and weapons + 200 RP/NPC
  • Helicopters drop nothing but give you 2000 RP

We’ll need an online leaderboard to see:
a) who survived the longest
b) who killed the most NPCs (regular citizens vs. police vs. helicopters)
c) most points
d) longest kill streak
e) can’t think of more but I’m sure there is

Side note:

You could also work in a way to involve the army. Perhaps every 200 NPC’s you kill, a wave of army guys come for 1 minute.

Also the Star system would work differently. I haven’t really looked into how the star system works yet but something along the lines of, 5 stars once you hit the 1k NPC mark.

Thoughts? Anything to add?

OurJud
  • OurJud

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

Just a silly, inconsequential one, but I wish you character would sit back and relax when they use the seating in the apartments, instead of perching on the end like they can't wait to get back up.

22ka
  • 22ka

VETRON

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

MY VEHICLE WISHLIST

>>>LSC<<<
>>Info<<
Its way to basic to custermize your car for online. Also its just plain stupid that you first to be a certain level and you must first win a certain number of races to upgrade your car to the max.

Instead of that second part we should just have to ''professionally'' tune our cars. Think how NFS Underground 2 did it but maybe a bit more indepth.

>>How<<
The best way in my eyes to do this is below. The basics are that we need 3 sections for when we upgrade our rides.

>Cosmetic<
Only has things that affect the look of the car only. EG respraying, window tinting, vinals, etc.

>Performance<
The main performance things such as engene, tourque, shifting etc.

>Custom-Performance<
Things like spoilers(traction), brake size(braking and handeling), tire size(traction), bodykit(aero dynamics and weight), etc.

>>Conclusion<<
If r* did this all custom car races and impromtue races very interesting and will make it so easy to overtune your ride if your not carefull.

I honestly think this would be a large update so it might need to happen in different parts over the corse of a month or so(just my estimation)

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

I want another Garage, that's pretty much my biggest wish for GTAO. It would be great to be able to own just one more garage somewhere on the other side of town from my apartment. Much harder Survival that went up to 20 like Splintercel Blacklist, maybe a melee only Survival! lol  

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

FFA idea, check out this thread -> http://gtaforums.com...-all-game-mode/

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

create your own car option, that would be great!!

Clennan
  • Clennan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Not sure if already mentioned but the ability to "duck" in your car. You would have just a view of your dashboard/floor of the car so you would not be able to direct your driving... It would make the auto-aim less easy in Online :).

ChanclerDon
  • ChanclerDon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

I have always wanted a flatbed tow truck. One of my favorite things to do is find ramps and hit them full speed with whatever im using. The flatbed trailer, or car trailer would be a mobile ramp. You could either load up your jumping vehicle on the back of the truck and cruise for a cool place to drop the ramp, or you and a buddy could cruise the city looking for a great place to set up. Thats been my dream for so long... just a truck with a mobile ramp on the back..

DoinItLikeDahmer
  • DoinItLikeDahmer

Mr. White - Commissioner

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

<p>

I can think of a thing or two that I would like added to the game:

• Choice of Cellphone.
  • Cops that don't drive agents from the Matrix.
  • When in a car I'd like to see new UI pieces for the speedometer, gear, fuel(even though it's always full), rear view mirrors (left right and center).
  • More depth. Car modding is rather shallow.
  • Have Stealth actually do something....
  • Remove everyone player blips unless they're making noise or you pay for temporary player location info from Lester.
  • Randomization in missions (this would be especially true for heists).
  • A "soft-class" system that only works during missions/heists such as "Muscle", "Mastermind", "Hacker", "Driver". (Only during missions/heists o that certain ones are not at a disadvantage in free roam). Add a few blocks on to all skills, and add many new skills suck as leadership (improve allies skills, bring more people on heists/missions), run speed, hacking/cracking, Charisma (Increases a missions take on heists, but only uses the "hosts" charisma stat).
  • More truthful wanted system. Killing someone in the middle of no where shouldn't get the cops on you, also a few seconds to get away before someone has a chance to call the cops on you, and also the cops shouldn't know who committed the crime if you're not seen by anyone or a camera or something, maybe make the stealth stat useful.

^All of the above^ This guy hit the nail on the head.

xBLaCKxSHeePx
  • xBLaCKxSHeePx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

More bullet proof vest options.. I hate that we are limited to 1 look per vest. I can have a crew and customize my clothing style and cars but I have to wear this bulky vest that matches nothing else I have?

xBLaCKxSHeePx
  • xBLaCKxSHeePx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Also, how about letting us park armored trucks and cop cars in the garage? Glitchers can but I would like to stay honest.. armored truck would be a cool customizable car and great for heists

Adecool
  • Adecool

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

The clothing selection in GTAO is horrible. I want the Ponsyboy's (i think thats what the store is called at least) clothing selections of Michael, Trevor, and Franklin available in GTAO. That's not even asking Rockstar to make new content, and I think everyone would appreciate more/better clothing options in GTAO.

THIS. i was so disappointed when i found out i couldn't buy the franklin cardigans from ponsyboy's in gta online. 

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Demanufacture

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:30 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 07 November 2013 - 06:40 AM.

Not gonna make some huge wishlist, but I would like for characters to be able to run in interiors, at least their own apartments.

A few things to do involving the prison would be nice. Seems like wasted potential.

Slightly related, I wish the crew logo maker wasn't such a pain in the ass to use.

edit: Custom created paint jobs for vehicles would be nice too, I loved making those in San Andreas.

Alexinchains946
  • Alexinchains946

Biker God

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

Better facial hair. They really dropped the ball here. I wanted to give my character a big freaking beard and making him a biker but he looks like a freaking tweaker instead. 

dublinhitman
  • dublinhitman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:01 PM Edited by dublinhitman, 07 November 2013 - 12:03 PM.

i want a crew house that money from crew members can purchase .

at the start of a heist you can apply a % towards the crew treasury like 20% off your take goes towards your crew and your leader can then purchase heist vehicles weaponry storage units and a crew base/house/ warehouse..

oh and your leader can only spend the crew cash on specific sh*tt not willy nilly crap

i can imagine some leader splashing out on the crew cash walking around with a pimp stick and platnum flipflops.

infolady
  • infolady

Proud Leader of Top Hand Legends

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

Capture the flag will come but it would be cool have something like Stronghold on Red Dead...first round team attacks on the next defend flags.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

All I want is for R* to fix the people on passive mode if there on passive mode they shouldn't be aloud to run players that's not in passive mode. I'm irritated by players that's on COWARD MODE and continuously running me over give them the Bad Sport they chose to not to get killed or have shoot outs so why let them still kill others? And change the name COWARD MODE instead of Passive Mode

loki993
  • loki993

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

I dont know if they're reading this but they at very least should bring the character customizations and car mods from the SP game into online....There are so many more options in the SP game for that

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

Here's my wishlist and fixes I would like *R to seriously consider looking at to make the game all around better.

Some of it is just nit-picking, but imo valid.

-Players in houses/garages should be marked differently on the map. IE: No more long trips just to find out your target/bounty/whatever is holed up. It's a waste of time.

-Ability to run in apts and garages. Makes the game play more fluid.

-Quicker interaction of MAze Bank. IE: less clicks to deposit money,

-Ability to turn sirens off.

-Ability to  turn NPC horns off 

-More Apt stuff IE:  foozball table, retro stand up arcade games, that type of thing,

-Stealth mode makes you invisible (though without tweaks I can see how this could be utilized in nasty ways, which actually might be cool

-Color choices for Apt walls

-Gun fire cannot blow up PVs.  (accidently blowing up cars with a pistol sucks)

-random amounts of $$$ for robberies. Knowing that you get around 1-2k makes robbing stores kinda boring, the odd 3-5k clerk drop would make things bester.

-Gasoline should burn longer. Love gas but 5 secs burning time stops me from utilizing it effectively

That's a few, Thanks for reading :)

-

Aronius_M
  • Aronius_M

Infamous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

I dont know if they're reading this but they at very least should bring the character customizations and car mods from the SP game into online....There are so many more options in the SP game for that

this so much

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 08 November 2013 - 12:05 AM.

-Players in houses/garages should be marked differently on the map. IE: No more long trips just to find out your target/bounty/whatever is holed up. It's a waste of time.

I agree its a pain, but if you zoom in on the map you can usually tell if their marker is directly over a safe-house. I usually don't bother with bounties if they're so far away because of that. 

-Ability to run in apts and garages. Makes the game play more fluid.

I think the walking is too slow, but running might get messy because of the clumsy movement in enclosed spaces. How about speed-walking?

-Quicker interaction of MAze Bank. IE: less clicks to deposit money,

Agreed.

-Ability to turn sirens off.

You can. A quick press of the horn button should do it. 

-More Apt stuff IE:  foozball table, retro stand up arcade games, that type of thing,

SO. MUCH. THIS. There need to be more mini-games online. I doubt anything will ever come of it, but apartments should be a place to have fun too. Billiards, poker, beer pong, naked twister. That kind of stuff.

-Stealth mode makes you invisible (though without tweaks I can see how this could be utilized in nasty ways, which actually might be cool

I'm almost sure it does (unless you mean literally invisible), you just need higher level stealth for it to be noticeable. 

-Color choices for Apt walls

I'd also like more safe-house customization, like purchasing games for your place

-random amounts of $$$ for robberies. Knowing that you get around 1-2k makes robbing stores kinda boring, the odd 3-5k clerk drop would make things bester.

I think you should be able to rob the safe all the convenience stores have in the backroom. Obviously it should take longer and be more difficult, almost always resulting in you having to shoot your way out of the store, but with at least 2.5x the payout

My list

1. No 'bad sport' for blowing up someone's car if they're shooting at you from inside of it (I imagine this would be quite difficult to code)

2. Health-restoring items need to be the most easily accessible things on the interaction menu.

3. Passive mode should be more easily accessible, and should be payable from bank funds

4. Add friends/crew (make it a personal setting), and personal vehicles to Quick GPS menu. Also add waypoint paths when on foot.

5. Ability to toggle expanded radar on and off from quick interaction menu instead of pause menu

6. Ability to bring up a full-screen map while driving that's 90% transparent 

7. After a certain amount of deaths a player should be given a choice to spawn a good distance away from their killer. Passive mode doesn't do sh*t if you're out in the open and someone is just going to keep running you over or spray you with their firetruck. Maybe even pay a certain fee to spawn in your safe-house.

• Canucks555 and Raging-Afro like this

DigitalEschaton
  • DigitalEschaton

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

What I want most is the option to join free aim lobbies.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

an ability to squad up / party up with my freinds/crew members before joining an online server. lately its been a little dificult for us to get in the same server at the same time.

ReminiRose
  • ReminiRose

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

A custom radio station where we could select and listen to our favorite in-game songs from various other radio stations would be nice. I like at least one song on most of the stations.

Taking it a step further, how awesome would it be if we could listen to something like Pandora in-game? 

SpaceCadet1
  • SpaceCadet1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Most of these have probably been mentioned, but here goes:

- A selection of pets, both active companions (a la Chop) and ornamental ones for the apartment

- A more socially stratified selection of apartments

- DLC radio stations, 'cause there can never be enough choons

- DLC/Unlockable strippers

- The return of bowling, pool and table hockey minigames

- Heists, heists, and then some heists

- Wildlife and hunting recreation from the singleplayer game

- More public party hangouts, eg bars and clubs where peeps can show off their threads and questionable alcohol-induced dancing moves (ie dance minigames from The Ballad of Gay Tony). Also a function to invite people in the session to hang out in these parties, maybe by deducting some cash in the vein of the host buying a round for all the patrons :D

Probably had a dozen other things in my mind but can't think of them now. Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to playing the ultra-updated version of the Online in half a year's time :)

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

When I recived the 500k from r* I wanted to put the 100% in all the 10 cars in my garage. I thought it would have bullet proof windows or something to protect me for awhile from those bullets! I hope R* change this and really arrmor up the windows not completely bullet proof but it should be able to withstand 30 bullets before it actually penetrates through!! But it's all good I enjoy playing this game a few online server connection still messed up from lagging thou!!

22ka
  • 22ka

VETRON

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

>>Property<<

>Safe Hose<
Right now they are so boring. Sure some look nice but they don't do much else.

Add an ability to custere them, add better interactions and a lot please.

Make it so we can through hectic wild parties in there where people get drunk, get stripers over, get loud music, flashing lights, bouncers, etc.

Add ability to walk fast, run, fist fight, pull out weapons, shoot, etc(its gta for crying out loud, not sims)

Buy actual homes in the ghetto, high class areas, average areas etc.

Able to stay in motels and hotels all around the map for a certain daily fee.

Have multiple properties damnit.

ChineseCosmo
  • ChineseCosmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Ability to stick a machine gun on the duster.

WWII era fighter jet

VTOL jet

Flare Gun (w/ customizable flare colors)

Bolt Action rifle 

A Max Payne 3-esque equipment loadout funtionality.  Weight-based and limited.  And a kill report showing where you've been shot.  And perks.  And rolling and diving and everything else from that game.

Military jeep with a mounted heavy machine gun. 

All pick up beds should be ridable. 

Parasailing

1 on 1 fisticuffs similar to impromptu races.  Doesn't need to be it's own mode imo.

Holding the cover button when on the top of a car or wing of a plane or something lets you crouch and hold on.  Like that Lost MC dude in the Trevor mission with Ron.

Bandanas, animals, gambling, wingsuits, all that other stuff that's been said too.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

One of these:

madmax2.jpg

Please and thank you :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users