Photo

[GTAO] Online DLC & Extras Wishlist Topic

1,192 replies to this topic
kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

A great feature i think would be to call Lester or Merryweather and choose any player in the lobby, and mark the blip as red (enemy red) so either the jet or buzzard rockets can lock at the player. But the red blip would only last 1 min, and cost 1000-10,000 $

kljy
  • kljy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

There are several things Rockstar still has wrong with the game in Online, and most of them are major things that ruin the fun of it. I've suggested some right here, check them out:

-Option to mute everybody in a job lobby and in the job itself. (by jobs i mean races, missions, etc).
-Option to votekick players in a job lobby and in the job itself.
-Reduce lobby, voting and loading times. You can do this by different ways:
  -combining the 'voting nextmap' with the 'voting current mission';
  -or by simply reducing voting time;
  -or for example, in the  voting map menu, most of the times, 6 out of 7 people (for example) have already voted and even if the 7th person votes different, it doesn't make a difference because the 6 people have already voted on one map, so if the game assumed this, we could just skip that persons vote instead of waiting for that one AFK guy.
-Option to turn ON/OFF Slipstream in races.
-Custom vehicles should be OFF by default in races.
-In races, catchup should be OFF by default. (this feature turned ON only rewards unskilled players who just stay in the back for the whole race and then in the very end, they catch up the guy on the lead and use slipstream to win in the very last second).
-Adding a 'Ghost vehicles' option in races. (for example, this option would make other cars like 'semi-transparent', and when you try to touch them, you would just go through them. This feature ON would reward skilled drivers instead of players that came out lucky of a pile of crashing cars or players that just pit stop other cars to defeat.)
-Races with 16 players should reward us with more money that the ones with 4 players.
-Missions (like Martin, Gerald, etc, that kind of missions) should reward us with more money and RP, because most of them take forever to complete, and are really difficult,  and the reward is only like 20,000$ tops).
-Change the RP and money given in races accordingly to the miles/difficulty of the race. (for example, the GRAND TOUR race, is 11.8 miles and it rewards the same as the Route 68. This is making people to only play like 3 racing maps (the criminal records, route 68, and the sewer one) when there are alot of fun ones (like redwood light district) that nobody plays because of the money/RP reward.
-Option to give anytime other players money . (not only giving the money in the end of a mission or something)
-Crew Wars (this is a MUST! I don't think i need to explain why)
-Cashing or withdrawing money ONLY ON ATM's! (this will force players to be more carefull after finishing a mission, because right now,we can't kill anybody in the end of a mission and take the money from him because either they just quickly cash their money, or they spawn like 1 or 2 blocks away from me,or they just quick join a job! which leads me to the next one-->)
-Players in the end of a mission should either spawn near each other (like 10 meters away) or given a 45 second time where they couldn't quit the game, join other activity, job, etc. This will give the other players a chance to kill them and steal their money in the end of a mission.
-After you kill someone in freemode, you should receive also a 45 second penalty where you couldn't quit the game, join other jobs, etc. (this will prevent cowards from killing someone and then just run away by quick joining a job).
-Air  races with FREAKIN BIGGER CHECKPOINTS! I can't stress this enough! The air  races are a laugh! Just type in youtube 'they should make checkpoints bigger in gta' and you'll see what i mean.
-Option to join 'misc' type of jobs in the Quick Join menu on your phone. (misc = arm wrestling, golf, gun range, etc)
-Option in deathmatch to make everybody start with the same guns. And this should be ON by default in my opinion. (Because i'm tired of seeing lvl 100 guys with snipers and miniguns killing players with pistols.)
-Fix the blur on the tattoos.

• Deumos likes this

Nitsuj Rasta
  • Nitsuj Rasta

Kilo Tray Ballas

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Some real f*cking dreadlocks for god sake.

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

Bigger damn payouts after this 1.04patch. I feel poor all the time now.

Parkway
  • Parkway

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hunting - gain stealth and shooting
Hunting challenges and hunting to gather food.

Fishing - gain strength and possibly stealth
Fishing challenges and fishing to gather food.
  • MADHATTER1945 likes this

Parkway
  • Parkway

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

Crew clubhouse -

Enter and joins you into the session for your crews clubhouse were there is no limit of how many can enter.
Being able to modify the exterior with signs an warnings with big steel gates to protect what's yours.
Being able to modify the interior with pictures, flags, signs and also animal heads (if they ever bring hunting online).
Food, drinks and alcohol beverages and supplied by hunting, (fishing if they ever bring that out) and robbing stores.
A carpark so you can show off your ride without leaving it on the street.

Would be amazing to have a clubhouse (like a bikie gang/cult) to hang out and get to know your crew and enjoy activities like darts, pool, tv, music and ofc the "bong" :)

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

- ^ Crew clubhouse would be beyond cool.

- fix the race farming. this is even worse than the mission farming as it typically nets more cash and never gets halved and can be done in less than 1 minute.

- remove the blips unless someone is shooting or being chased by the police.

- give me a video gaming console in my apartment! Remember QUB3D & Go GO Space Monkey? This should be an option from the tv.

aaronapollo117
  • aaronapollo117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

collaborative list 

list a group of my buddies and i came up with.

-multiple properties; firstly for MORE CARS, either apartments or houses. a nice touch would be for different option tiers like maybe furniture and custom options for said apartment/house. properties that can be bought and actually produce a income (a "front property" could also be helpful especially for heists and other jobs).

--solely my opinion but aside from heists, we have properties that are owned by players, make it interesting for example, why cant i run up in my buddys house when hes online but not at home and rob him blind? some type of activity similar to or along the lines of i think could be cool, just an idea.

-dogs; had it in the campaign, simply bring it online, give option of different breeds or sum sh*t, dog fighting activities (no i do not condone in real life but i do believe im on a gta forum so save the peta bullsh!t), attacking other players and possibly some sort of interaction during missions.

-activities/missions: the monetary system being the way it is, we all play missions back to back, these lobbies could not only be loading faster but also faster to re-engage after completion, in other words matchmaking could definitely improve from where its at.

-more car/vehicle customization: some cars have  seemingly limitless customization options while others have fallin short. a side note from customization, i can buy a boat and a plane, helo, etc. etc. but to what end should i? if buying these vehicles could unlock missions that otherwise would not be available, it would give an incentive for doing so in the first place.

-bawsaq: should be self explanatory but, please bring this online, one would think its alot easier to implement online then in just the campaign.

gta 5 is an amazing game and i they make improvements soon on both the game dynamics that havnt been so good lately as well as in game content & game play.

• Deumos likes this

aaronapollo117
  • aaronapollo117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

btw, crew club houses would be awesome

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:14 PM Edited by MysticJon, 26 October 2013 - 02:22 AM.

1 - Add heists. This is the main thing we need. This should have been there right from the start. If the heists weren't ready then GTA Online wasn't ready.
2 - The way racing and deathmatch jobs work needs to be changed. Here's what I mean. Lets say we've got three level 20 characters versus three level 40 characters in a deathmatch. Well, the shooting stat of those level 40 characters is going to be much higher than the shooting stat of those level 20 characters, giving them a huge advantage in the deathmatch. Same goes for races. Their driving stat will be much higher, thus giving them an advantage. Now this is fine for single player, or online modes like Survival, where you're up against NPCs, but in an online environment against other people, it is horribly flawed. And team balancing doesn't help. All that does is make sure its 3 vs 3 and not 4 vs 2. I think that any jobs where you are competing against other players should not take your stats into account. It should be a base challenge where everyone is on an even playing field, because as it stands right now, going up against higher level players in a deathmatch is virtually impossible to win.
3 - Another change for deathmatches. Everyone should start with a pistol and have to pick up weapons from around the map. Again, higher level characters will have an advantage having better weapons and attachments for those weapons and it would promote moving around the map.
4 - There should be no auto-aim when trying to shoot other players, whether you're in freemode or playing a deathmatch, or whatnot. In game modes like survival where I'm up against the AI, auto-aim is fine, just like in single player. However, having auto-aim against other players is just plain dumb.
5 - Fix Passive Mode. Passive Mode should make me completely immune to damage from other players. Period. NPCs can still kill me, cops can still kill me, I can still die from falling, etc, but if I'm in Passive Mode, no other player should be able to touch me.
6 - Bounty system has to go. There is, as far as I can tell, no real reason to use the bounty system, unless you just want to piss someone off. All bounties do is make it harder for someone to play, because everyone is going to try to kill them. There is no in-game reason to have the bounty system. Get rid of it. Its pointless.
7 - Give us the option to own multiple garages, in addition to owning one apartment. I can see us only being able to own one apartment, but why can't I buy a few garages on top of that to store more vehicles?
8 - Give us the option to buy actual houses, not just apartments.
9 - Fix the Bad Sport system. It is way too unforgiving. I get bad sport points for sneezing over my headset (not really of course, but you get my point).
10 - Bigger Good Sport rewards. I'm not saying huge, exorbitant rewards, but a couple thousand dollars each day is essentially meaningless. I'm not one to glitch or cheat, but think of it this way. Why would I be a good sport for a couple thousand dollars a day when I can be a bad sport doing the money glitch and get millions?
11 - Give us the option to store any automobile in our garage (police vehicles, ambulances, limos, tanks, riot van, etc) and give us the option to insure these vehicles and also possibly give us the option to mod these vehicles. I really do not understand why we can't do this already.
12 - Cars that are deemed "too hot" to be stored in our garage (stolen cars basically, such as the Coil Voltic) should be able to be grabbed off the street and stored in our garage, BUT, we should not be able to bring them to Los Santos Customs and thus can not insure stolen ones. Or you could allow us to take them to LSC, but just not have the option to insure them because it is stolen. Either way would work.
13 - Allow us to rearrange the cars in our garage. Again, this should be an option already. Like if I want, say, my bikes on the left side of my garage and my muscle cars on the right side.
14 - More time between waves in survival to pick up ammo and health and whatnot. Currently we get 10 seconds between rounds. How about just double it to 20 seconds?
15 - More minigames. Hunting, fishing, pool, bowling, etc.
16 - More holes in golf. At least have the option to play a full 18 holes.

• Vaymasters likes this

Parkway
  • Parkway

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Gta 5 is an amazing game and i they make improvements soon on both the game dynamics that havnt been so good lately as well as in game content & game play.

They mentioned in an article before online was released, they want to fix bugs ect to make the game run more smoothly before adding and upgrading content.

Rooodv19
  • Rooodv19

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I wouldnt mind the option to turn police off! There's times when im in a epic shootout and the cops just make it really annoying and when i call lester to get rid of them it takes a while for them all to piss off, dont understand why they didnt put this abillity in the game tbh

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

hey there! enjoying this post and loving the game. however, here's a couple of "wishes" I have for the game:

Ability to Crouching and Lay Flat

the option to be able to crouch while moving or even lay flat on the ground would be a great addition. in Gang Attacks and Survival missions, the AI auto-aims when you move, so you're forced to find a cover spot and just target around corners. In GTA4, the ability to move while crouched was good for keeping low and changing cover spots. Lying on the ground and being able to shoot from low vantage points would be idea, as well, in my opinion.

Scope Upgrades, Better Range, and More Control
not sure if I'm missing it, but the current scopes seem limited. it would be nice to have an extended zoom scope option or a scope that has different visual effects, like body temperature, night vision, etc. Also, targeting options would be nice, like red laser dot, improved reticule that resizes, etc.). Also, an ability to better control shakiness would be good. Is there a way to do this that I've missed?

Anyhow, there's other "wishes," but these were on my list for now. Thanks and cheers! ~ fw3

• Vaymasters likes this

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

I wanna see the Scion XB (the old version, not the new one). 

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

hey there! enjoying this post and loving the game. however, here's a couple of "wishes" I have for the game:

Ability to Crouching and Lay Flat

the option to be able to crouch while moving or even lay flat on the ground would be a great addition. in Gang Attacks and Survival missions, the AI auto-aims when you move, so you're forced to find a cover spot and just target around corners. In GTA4, the ability to move while crouched was good for keeping low and changing cover spots. Lying on the ground and being able to shoot from low vantage points would be idea, as well, in my opinion.

Scope Upgrades, Better Range, and More Control
not sure if I'm missing it, but the current scopes seem limited. it would be nice to have an extended zoom scope option or a scope that has different visual effects, like body temperature, night vision, etc. Also, targeting options would be nice, like red laser dot, improved reticule that resizes, etc.). Also, an ability to better control shakiness would be good. Is there a way to do this that I've missed?

Anyhow, there's other "wishes," but these were on my list for now. Thanks and cheers! ~ fw3

The scope is fine. It is the character view distance that is the problem. If I am zoomed all the way in on NPC's or online players they blink in and out and sometimes cannot be seen. They are too far away to spawn in. Same goes for driving so fast that things on the map sometimes spawn right in front of you, like barriers or dumpsters. Basically you can outscope and outrun the games ability to properly load everything that is supposed to be on the map. Needs to be fixed, that is my only wish. Fix this game before anything else is added and causes even more problems.

PoloniumFist
  • PoloniumFist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by PoloniumFist, 26 October 2013 - 02:58 AM.

-Long coats for male/female characters

-Fedoras/trilbys for females

-Vests (suit vests on their own) for females

(Essentially I want all clothes for both gender character)

-Horse head masks

-Letting me keep my hat on and change my headgear while in a vehicle

-Pilot's headset for free use

Semi-truck races would be awesome

Also I never see Cargobobs spawn now that both my characters are Aces in flying, it saddens me. I like the Buzzard (the armed one shouldn't spawn in freemode if you ask me), but come on.. Cargobobs are a lot of fun.

The main thing for me is appearance options (clothing/hair/makeup) for each gender should be available for both, not one or the other, and I feel Rockstar needs to address this.

All pretty minor gripes other than that, I've been loving the game so far.

• Vaymasters likes this

motherofneo
  • motherofneo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

what would like to see and I don't play often, but I like to play...

ability to store every vehicle in my garage. police cars etc wtf???? it just sucks, now the no lifes even start to glitch cars into their garage lol.

balance the spawning of choppers and planes. now I have to fly the stunt plane and buzzard all the time. nice. I want the titan and the cargobob.

apartment/house/mansion with helipad, runway to start my stolen jet, hangar, dock for boats.

a suitcase bomb with the upgrade ability to have a nuclear explosion for like 25k.

you can detonate the suitcase bomb from everywhere on the map with your phone.

it kills, lets everything explode everything within 1 mile of its location. with a nice animation you can see on the whole map.

voodoomagic*
  • voodoomagic*

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Lot's of great ideas and suggestions already in this thread but....

In no particular order:

- Bring back Harrier Jump Jets from SA.

- Allow character movement whilst aiming down scope when using Sniper Rifles.

- Update radio stations (say quarterly), maybe allow guest mixes, different DJs in their respective genres.

- Tighter character control.

- Stop messing with pay-outs.

- Ability to programme GPS with say top 10 desirable locations from map.

- Clothes stores with different stock.

- Cinemas with films in English.

- Would love to get random jobs from NPC chatter as in SP.

- When in free-aim server AI should act like they are also in free-aim (e.g. would make Survival more enjoyable and fair)

Apologies if any of these has already been suggested.

• Vaymasters likes this

chsJO
  • chsJO

Thug

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

1. Customizing PaintJob
2. Single or Online Zombie mod

Raylion
  • Raylion

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by Raylion, 26 October 2013 - 08:16 PM.

• Having an option that allows automatic logging into a crew, free roam session shared exclusively with crew mates without having to join or be invited.  To be clear, when you login you enter a session that is being used by crew mates only and that you don't have to go session jumping to get together.
  • When being invited to a job to being able to see if the invitee is a crew member or just some random.
  • Rewards for jobs being clear before taking them.

epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:32 AM Edited by gtamad8, 27 October 2013 - 09:33 AM.

I wish checkpoints stretched across the entire track because I just lost a f*cking race I was leading by about 5 seconds because of sh*tty checkpoint placement

Also when the game glitches out (as it does every few hours or so) and you get shoved into a lobby by yourself being separated for some reason, you should be able to join other races/survival/whatever from there

coda-yop
  • coda-yop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Anybody who has glitched to be punished. You know who you are. Dishonest.

Say... 7 real time days with no online access with that particular character and a 50% removal of total funds.

That should be enough.

Czej
  • Czej

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

1. Two servers. One will stand for DM/TDM/STUNTS etc and the second one for ROLEPLAY.

2. DM rule on RP server.

gunthermali
  • gunthermali

President, Sons of Anarchy MC, San Andreas Redwood Original

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by gunthermali, 27 October 2013 - 03:05 PM.

I am looking forward to the expansion of GTA Online to include more than Los Santos and Blaine County.  

• Liberty City and Algonquin from GTA IV seem like they must be relatively low hanging fruit to add.  Hopefully we can see that in the next 6 months.  
  • Beyond that, the only area they might not have to build from scratch might be modernizing New Austin/New Elizabeth/Mexico from RDR.  It would be interesting to see how the area changed after 100 years.  Bustling Blackwater, drug runners causing conflict on the borders, but still some areas where bears and cougars can maul your ass.  This area reps Texas/the Southwest so it would be nice to see more.
  • There are references in the game to the area of Los Santos and Blaine County being South San Andreas, so perhaps they will introduce North San Andreas in time including San Fierro, as well as a knock off of the Silicon Valley with some industrial sabotage missions like the one where you kill the Life Invader guy. Las Venturas would be great for mafia missions and heists.
  • Like anyone else who has enjoyed the rest of the series there's also Vice City.  I figure that may be the furthest away of the main areas due to having to build it from scratch and no close connection to South San Andreas like North San Andreas has.
  • Then beyond that there's always the opportunity to see more places we've only heard of or glimpsed small parts of like Carcer City (perhaps driveable from Liberty City on the other side of Algonquin), Capitol City and a Midwestern area with a large Chicago like city driveable from North Yankton/Ludendorff.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Got this idea while I was whatching the tv, sorry if already been suggested but it's a long thread. I was thinking a news helicopter (news skinned maverick) could spawn at a certain point in free roam which could be taken by a one or two players. While in the news copter when someone attracts police (similar to how the news station changes depending on were the action is) their blip could be highlighted for the chopper pilot who would have to fly over the chase. The co pilot could control surveillance camera. You'd get rep/ cash depending on how close you are using similar game mechanics as the surveylance mission in single player. Could be an option as a tv station for others to watch the news chopper vision, people could just take the chopper and ignore the blips if they want to show off their antics.

Deumos
  • Deumos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

I have a few ideas to help contribute.

1. Add the weight system back from GTA:SA

• Reinstate Gyms so we can increase our strength skill in a more effective way, while improving the looks of our character as well.
  • Make the restaurants such as Clucking Bell sell different types of food, each food restoring different amounts of health while adding fat to your character.
  • Adding these two factors can make each character look unique in multiple ways.

2. More car customization for the love of god

• Im a Dodge guy in real life, and seeing how the Gauntlet, which is based off the Dodge Challenger (My favorite car in real life) has no customization options and bothers me more than it should. Every car should have different options which makes it unique.
  • For example: Every car should have the ability to have different bumpers, hoods, exhaust, and things of the like. You do not have to put these options on your car of course, but it would certainly make cars more unique. E.g: Obey Rocoto, Bravado Gauntlet, Vapid Bullet, and so on. Franklins Buffalo is an excellent example of how car customization should be on this game.
  • Let us add decals to our vehicles. Even though i'm not one to put decals/vinyls on my vehicles I think it would be awesome to the people who like to truly make their car stand out

3. Let us own multiple garages

• Have one apartment in the city and one house outside of the city. E.g: Paleto Bay, Vinewood Hills (Still part of the city I know), Sandy Shores.. and so on.
  • Have multiple garages spanning across San Andreas that way you can be the hoarder you've always dreamed of being.

4. Allow us to sell our old cars

• If we buy a car off legendary motorsports or even south andreas motors allow us to sell the cars we don't want anymore. That way we don't lose thousands of dollars of cash for no reason. We want to make a little bit of profit back. Plus with the new cars coming in future DLC's this would only make sense, unless they add multiple garages listed in point 3.

Sorry for the wall of text. I just feel these are ideas that would improve the gameplay dramatically while making characters more unique. 

stirling84
  • stirling84

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

take a leaf out of cods book and only show players on map when shooting or a uav is bought to see them.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by Kayli, 27 October 2013 - 07:15 PM.

1 - Add heists. This is the main thing we need. This should have been there right from the start. If the heists weren't ready then GTA Online wasn't ready.
2 - The way racing and deathmatch jobs work needs to be changed. Here's what I mean. Lets say we've got three level 20 characters versus three level 40 characters in a deathmatch. Well, the shooting stat of those level 40 characters is going to be much higher than the shooting stat of those level 20 characters, giving them a huge advantage in the deathmatch. Same goes for races. Their driving stat will be much higher, thus giving them an advantage. Now this is fine for single player, or online modes like Survival, where you're up against NPCs, but in an online environment against other people, it is horribly flawed. And team balancing doesn't help. All that does is make sure its 3 vs 3 and not 4 vs 2. I think that any jobs where you are competing against other players should not take your stats into account. It should be a base challenge where everyone is on an even playing field, because as it stands right now, going up against higher level players in a deathmatch is virtually impossible to win.
3 - Another change for deathmatches. Everyone should start with a pistol and have to pick up weapons from around the map. Again, higher level characters will have an advantage having better weapons and attachments for those weapons and it would promote moving around the map.
4 - There should be no auto-aim when trying to shoot other players, whether you're in freemode or playing a deathmatch, or whatnot. In game modes like survival where I'm up against the AI, auto-aim is fine, just like in single player. However, having auto-aim against other players is just plain dumb.
5 - Fix Passive Mode. Passive Mode should make me completely immune to damage from other players. Period. NPCs can still kill me, cops can still kill me, I can still die from falling, etc, but if I'm in Passive Mode, no other player should be able to touch me.
6 - Bounty system has to go. There is, as far as I can tell, no real reason to use the bounty system, unless you just want to piss someone off. All bounties do is make it harder for someone to play, because everyone is going to try to kill them. There is no in-game reason to have the bounty system. Get rid of it. Its pointless.
7 - Give us the option to own multiple garages, in addition to owning one apartment. I can see us only being able to own one apartment, but why can't I buy a few garages on top of that to store more vehicles?
8 - Give us the option to buy actual houses, not just apartments.
9 - Fix the Bad Sport system. It is way too unforgiving. I get bad sport points for sneezing over my headset (not really of course, but you get my point).
10 - Bigger Good Sport rewards. I'm not saying huge, exorbitant rewards, but a couple thousand dollars each day is essentially meaningless. I'm not one to glitch or cheat, but think of it this way. Why would I be a good sport for a couple thousand dollars a day when I can be a bad sport doing the money glitch and get millions?
11 - Give us the option to store any automobile in our garage (police vehicles, ambulances, limos, tanks, riot van, etc) and give us the option to insure these vehicles and also possibly give us the option to mod these vehicles. I really do not understand why we can't do this already.
12 - Cars that are deemed "too hot" to be stored in our garage (stolen cars basically, such as the Coil Voltic) should be able to be grabbed off the street and stored in our garage, BUT, we should not be able to bring them to Los Santos Customs and thus can not insure stolen ones. Or you could allow us to take them to LSC, but just not have the option to insure them because it is stolen. Either way would work.
13 - Allow us to rearrange the cars in our garage. Again, this should be an option already. Like if I want, say, my bikes on the left side of my garage and my muscle cars on the right side.
14 - More time between waves in survival to pick up ammo and health and whatnot. Currently we get 10 seconds between rounds. How about just double it to 20 seconds?
15 - More minigames. Hunting, fishing, pool, bowling, etc.
16 - More holes in golf. At least have the option to play a full 18 holes.

bounties are nice to have easy money!

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

the options in LS customs online for your car should be just like story mode. I hate that online i cant change my cars hood, skirts, spoilers, exhaust etc.... Keep everything in LS Customs online but add the same features as story mode

Manic_Feer
  • Manic_Feer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by Manic_Feer, 27 October 2013 - 10:44 PM.

For me it's a lot of what people have already said...

But for me it's all about the crews!

I want a Crew house where you can purchase a warehouse or space somewhere and turn it into a gangpad etc.

People in the crew have access like it was their place, can invite non gang members in.

A place where we have a Bar, pool table, darts and gang fights.

A room to plan heists and even a round table with your crew emblem on it (Think Sons of Anarchy)

I also like the idea others had about prospects and revenue for the crew.

I think there should be a Crew revenue and $ divided amongst crew members for hits etc.

Drug trade, sex trade, guns.

More clothing options. Leather vests with emblems.

More tatts

More items like bracelets etc, neck wear, piercings.

YES to the helipad idea!

NPC's to react to crews and be scared cross the street etc.

More customising for Appts. Option to buy new furniture, TV's, pool table etc.

Buying Art!

NPC girlfriend? One that hangs at the appt, one you can go home to and bang etc.

Gym gear in your appt so you can work out.... Punching bag etc.

More in my brain but that's all I can think of.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users