[GTAO] Online DLC & Extras Wishlist Topic
Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by SynchronousSnake, 22 October 2013 - 05:30 PM.
Ability to turn off the engine while parked in a vehicle Perhaps this could tie in with evading a low level wanted rating such as two stars and below by parking in a inconspicuous spot and turning off the engine and laying low.both in single player and online
Open/close windows in vehicle.(sp/online)
ATM hacks/cyber crime sp/online
Drug use/sales (online)
Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:15 PM
Pool tables in apartments. Maybe even a bowling alley lol.
(For future games)
Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:57 AM
I can think of a thing or two that I would like added to the game:
- Choice of Cellphone.
- Cops that don't drive agents from the Matrix.
- When in a car I'd like to see new UI pieces for the speedometer, gear, fuel(even though it's always full), rear view mirrors (left right and center).
- More depth. Car modding is rather shallow.
- Have Stealth actually do something....
- Remove everyone player blips unless they're making noise or you pay for temporary player location info from Lester.
- Randomization in missions (this would be especially true for heists).
- A "soft-class" system that only works during missions/heists such as "Muscle", "Mastermind", "Hacker", "Driver". (Only during missions/heists o that certain ones are not at a disadvantage in free roam). Add a few blocks on to all skills, and add many new skills suck as leadership (improve allies skills, bring more people on heists/missions), run speed, hacking/cracking, Charisma (Increases a missions take on heists, but only uses the "hosts" charisma stat).
- More truthful wanted system. Killing someone in the middle of no where shouldn't get the cops on you, also a few seconds to get away before someone has a chance to call the cops on you, and also the cops shouldn't know who committed the crime if you're not seen by anyone or a camera or something, maybe make the stealth stat useful.
- DoinItLikeDahmer, GeorgDaBeast and Eddie_INTV like this
Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:57 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 23 October 2013 - 01:39 PM.
Here is a lil Suggestion for an Added Function for Free-Roam
After lvl 40 or so, Three different Gang-Factions HQ (with different color) will appear on the Minimap (Special Icon/Symbol) after talking to Lester.
1. One Gang-HQ could be a Haitian Gang called "X"
2. Another Gang-HQ could be an Asian Gang called "Y"
3. And the Third-HQ could be an Italian Group called "Z" (No imagination on names, i know )
You can visit each HQ (Get a special Cutscene once per HQ), but you can only Swear Allegiance to one of them at a time.
When you have sworn Allegiance to one Faction, you will be assigned to a special Contact from that Faction, let's say the Italian Factions Contact could be called "Luigi" and you will be getting Missions and Tasks from that Contact to sabotage and destroy things for the other Factions.
Each Faction will also have a Store that offer Faction-specific Gear (Clothes/Outfits, Weapons, Mods)
As you have chosen an Allegiance, the other Factions will attack you on sight.
Whenever you sabotage or kill someone from the enemy factions, you gain Rep with your sworn allegiance.
As you gain Rep, the Missions become more and more important, rewarding and difficult, ever until you have Max Rep with your chosen Faction. Destroy Enemy Faction-Fortifications/Hideouts, Kill a certain Important Person from that Faction etc.
Even Tasks to Kill other Players (that are on Enemy Faction!)
When you get to max Rep with your chosen Faction, you will get a very special Mission to destroy the HQ of your Factions Enemy and kill their Boss.
Once you manage to do so, that enemy Faction will disappear from your Map, and you will own That HQ as a Property, generating Income periodically and giving you a certain Perk.
Each Faction offer different Perks.
If you feel you have chosen the wrong Faction AFTER doing a few Missions (you felt their contacts and missions didn't fit your flavor), you can change your Faction, by killing/sabotaging your own Factions Troops and Properties, until your Rep with that Faction becomes 0 again.
Then you could visit another HQ (they wont attack on Sight at Rep 0) and switch Allegiance so to speak.
You get a new Cutscene and join another Faction, get different Contacts, different Tasks/Missions and so forth.
Switching is impossible to do if you have done the Final Mission for a Faction, ie destroyed an Enemy HQ.
There's no turning back from that
I'd also love to see a Mission for 8-16 people (Cooperative), where you have to enter a Gang Hideout/Base, and manage to push through 4 floors of his Private Army of Hoodlums and Hired Killers until you reach the 5th floor where the GangLeader/DrugBaron/Boss is
His Safe in the back gives different rewards at the end for each player
Could be a Random hairstyle, emote, t-shirt or tattoo unlocked. (taken from a Pool that you cannot get via normal means)
Each Player could have 2 lives before she/he is out.
After reaching final floor it could very well be that only 5-6 people are left alive! Making it quite the challenge!
Plastic Surgeon Tip Nuck (in the more expensive areas of Vinewood)
That can modify nose, chin, cheek, waist with sliders for an expensive price every in-game week or so (needs time to heal!)
Underground Fight Club (Fighting and Betting)
Casino (Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Slotmachines)
Boxing Gym (Fighting and Betting)
Furniture Store (Where you can purchase Furnitures to customize your apartment, different Wallpapers etc)
Indoor Mall (with different shops, that offer different clothing. A goth shop could offer accessories, necklaces, stockings, boots, coats, hats, thighhigh boots, dresses, gloves etc, another shop more classy suits and such)
- Vaymasters and Eddie_INTV like this
Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:14 AM
I have a couple ideas. I am not complaining I love the game the way it is now.
1.) make it so we can actually haul vehicles on flat beds.
2.) Add tow trucks to online.
3.) allow us to own more then one property.
4.) allow us to sale vehicles to other players.
5.) Please add animals to online.
Mainly I would like to be able to haul stuff on a flat bed. How much easier would it make it to transport your tank from Ls to paletto bay. Also we could carry multiple cars if you and your friends/crew are into steeling and selling cars.
Tow trucks would be nice, I was stuck the other day and we tried using another car to know it unstuck but we couldn't. Eventually I ran off and requested personal vehicle. I just think it would make it a little more fun.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:38 AM
Not sure if this has been said, but I'd like a fairly thorough, expansive Crew DLC. I'm sure they've thought of some/most of these ideas, and I hear Saints Row had a lot of them.
In the current game, once you have your dream cars, dream apartment and full arsenal, there's really not much to spend money on. You and your crew keep pumping out the same 5 missions over and over again, accumulating money until you don't know what to do with it. You can take part in death matches (if you can even end up on the same team, that is!) but there's little sense of progression as a crew. I'd like a crew bank where players could dump funds into to purchase crew upgrades. Some ideas
Crew Fortress: The crew's home. There could be 5-10 crew fortresses spread across the map. Depending on how they were implemented, they could either be a purchase like the apartment, or something that needed to be captured in each session (in order to avoid 2 crews in one game with the same property). Different CFs would vary in types: remote desert compounds, inner-city warehouses, ocean-front marinas etc. Some of these properties would be more desirable than others of course. Once the crew has acquired a fortress, several other features could come into effect.
Crew Goons: Custom NPC's that would behave as gang members for the crew. These NPC's would have some basic customization (pick 2 or 3 skins+outfits) and would be of limited effectiveness initially. In the beginning they would just be guarding the crew's hideout, but the ability to call for their backup, upgrading their health, armor, and weapons, sending them after enemy players, or using them to guard turf nodes (see below) would eventually have them becoming incredibly useful. Watching your weak thugs transform into powerful foot soldiers would give a great feeling of progression for the crew.
Crew Vehicles: A custom vehicle that would spawn at the crew's fortress. These would spawn infinitely at the crew's hideout, but would cost a tremendous amount for the initial purpose. Once purchased, the crew would also be dumping money into upgrading the crew's vehicle as well, which would essentially be the same thing as upgrading one's personal vehicle, just more expensive. The crew's goons would also begin driving this vehicle when purchased.
Crew Assets: This is similar to vehicles, but would instead be things like helicopters, boats, trucks, buses etc that could be spawned in the crew's hideout when needed. This would make hideouts that had helipads/boat slips more desirable.
Crew Armory: The crew's weapon stock. Crew members could grab free/discount weapons and ammo here. Weapons could either be unlocked with money or perhaps by winning Crew vs Crew death matches or something.
Crew Turf: These nodes would essentially play like zone control games in most FPS's, only on the massive scale of Blaine County. Gangs would seize control of different nodes (initially defended by in game gangs, similar to Gang Attacks). Holding these nodes would supply the crew with a steady income. These could be taken over or sabotaged by other crews, which would mean there would always be constant action as separate crews vie for control of the cash flow. Once a crew takes over a turf, their goons will spawn to protect it and if they have set up their gang vehicle, gang cars will patrol the area. This could also be tied into vertical integration: if a crew controls, for example, a harbor to import drugs, a warehouse to store them, and a front to sell them from, they would receive a massive income bonus.
Of course, a lot of this would need some checks and balances. Only certain members in the crew's hierarchy would have the ability to purchase upgrades, and use some of the perks (like calling for backup or sending out hit squads). At least a 2 crew session would also have to be required in order for the crew's to earn full value for turf income (otherwise they'd just be in private games raking in the dough).
While a lot of this is probably never going to happen, I'd love the idea of a crew hideout with some generic NPC's sacrificing themselves for me. I feel like at some point these were ideas that R* had but ended up being replaced by Merriweather, which kinda sucks. Merriweather could be for players with no crew if this was implemented.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:18 AM
- make more than one "expensive/best" mod part so everyone is different.
- motorbike exterior to have more mods
- bicycle mods
Add previous gta abilities
- food outlets to gain health/weight
I'm sure a lot of people would love previous gta abilities in gta online.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:39 AM Edited by The Acidpiss, 23 October 2013 - 06:39 AM.
make armor on vehicles have the ability to also withstand explosives, Level one armor = withstand 1 explosive, Level 2 armor = withstand 2 explosives ect ect.
then less people will be trying to kill you with sticky bombs ect ect because it will be much easier to take em out with the uzi instead. making these fools actualy use some skill to kill somebody.
less vehilces exploding = less insurance bills, less insurance calls, less chance of being put in a bad sport lobby, less people trying to get cheap kills with sticking bombs then running back to their safe house like a bitch and more chance of people actually using skill to get a kill.
It would also be nice to stand a chance against all these glitchers running around in free roam with their tanks getting super easy kills. which is totally unbalanced and everyone knows it.....
Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:46 AM
I thought of a few more.
- Armor should be reworked. It should have a lot more health, but any time you get hit you take health damage along with armor damage, BUT as long as you have armor you take less health damage, and how much less is determined by strength.
- Different types of weapon rounds. Armor piercing, incendiary, slug, buckshot.
- Limit how many weapons we can take at a time, and add an armory to our apartments/garage or have the armory be part of...
- Safe house. Not homes or apartments, but a place where you store illegal vehicles, weapons, tools, anything you steal from heists. Maybe have some of them have an additional garage, and even, with enough money, you own mod shop, and it would be the only place you could get some high end mods such as bullet proof glass, NOS, caltrops that drop out of the back, and even a special mod to store some weapons in the car so you don't have to go back to the safe house to switch between every weapon.
- A party system. Me and a few friends like to go back and forth between free roam and mission, and every time someone has to send invites to collect all of us into one session, very annoying.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:02 AM Edited by falkon8419, 23 October 2013 - 11:02 AM.
1) players should receive interest on money deposited in the bank
2)in motor racing they should add an option to turn into"ghost car" the cars of the opponents. one of the most annoying things are those players who play only to send you off-road .......
5) add animals online
6) ATM hacks
Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:20 AM Edited by Mika_R, 23 October 2013 - 11:22 AM.
falkon8419, you can mute players, go to online and i think it's players and there comes the list of players and then toggle mute at each player you want to silence.
Edit: can't remember where it exactly is, think it was start, online, players to find the list of all currently in the session, then if they have any sound their rank will turn into a soundwave like pic. Click x on ps3 there to open the actions, invite to crew etc, i'd remember toggle mute is 3rd from the top.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:54 PM
A couple things I think we could use as a change, in addition to the extremely common ones:
1) A vehicle I order through Pegasus should count as a Personal Vehicle in terms of who can enter it. If they can't enter the Banshee I paid under 300k for including mods, why can they steal a helicopter I paid 1.3M for? At least give me the option of paying a cost for a "special key" like they have on higher end luxury cars, this way there's an explanation for why someone can't just jump in and take off in your car (because no character in GTA ever shows themself turn off the vehicle before exiting, so the keys must still be in it)
2) The ability to "call off" a bounty. Sometimes it's fun to set a bounty on a player that's being a jerk to others and follow him through lobbies, but often I just want them to leave the lobby so the rest of us can play in peace; but he can always just jump into a solo lobby and wait it out, or an invite session and share the bounty with a friend. Just like in real life, I should be able to call off my hit (though I think it should cost a little bit, maybe half the value of the bounty placed) to avoid giving griefers free money.
3) If I can mod my cars with ignition or remote explosives, why not the vehicles I order from Pegasus? If my #1 point of making them count as Personal Vehicles is too much, then let me put a bomb in it so I can watch the guy who stole my Maverick think he got away before blasting him out of the sky. $1000 is a small price to pay for a new chopper, and I bet we'd see a lot less havoc-happy players.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by spudgun5, 23 October 2013 - 03:02 PM.
I'd like to see customizable apartments and a simulated property market. At the moment everyone seems to end up with the same 400K apartment. I think it would be good if you could make a small windfall by buying and selling properties. This would encourage people to switch location every so often. Prices could vary according to how many players have that apartment in game. So, if loads of players have a property the price goes up or it becomes 'SOLD' Within reason and not ridiculous prices though, and not enough to become an exploit, just to add some variety.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:28 PM
Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by BobbyL, 23 October 2013 - 04:47 PM.
I'm mainly into the realism aspect of GTA 5 so I'll stick to that area:
1. Pretty sure it has been mentioned already but: Interiors, interiors, and interiors. That's the biggest disappointment. So many buildings are locked/inaccessible. Could unlock them in a paid DLC without a huge amount of work.
2. I would love to have an option to make the character need to eat at least once a day and sleep/rest at least once every 2 days or something along those lines). The option would really make the game much more realistic for the people who're into realism.
3. I would have loved to see more interactions/activities mainly in different stores/places you visit.
4. The underwater scene was pointless. The work they did there could have been put into making an even bigger map with a second city so you actually had a reason to fly a jet from the Los Santos international. I know this probably won't happen in GTA 5, just thought to put it out there for future titles.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:52 PM
- more apartment choices or houses in game; maybe more in the country side than the city.
- get rid of the bad sport lobby or change the rules to make it reasonable.
- able to put weapon mods on your vehicles like machine guns or missiles
Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:03 PM
Give the aircraft flares. I'm flying cargo bob and retard over here shoots me down in to seconds with an attack buzzard.
- Vaymasters likes this
Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:02 PM
The police should put a bounty on you if you gain stars. Having a bounty on yourself is one of the most fun things in the game.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:38 PM
1.) a pet or a variety of pets like chop, or maybe a bird or something and a way to use this animal in say tracking or finding items or buried loot like say a small bag of diamonds or a gun, and then they can even urn this into a side mission where you have take the gun to the cops as evidence for a murder and get a reward, or the diamonds to a pawnshop to sell.
2.) business and more places we can buy like in the main story that provide weekly and monthly income, make them expensive whatever.
3.) As it is right now to unlock parts for vehicles you have to finish first in a race of that vehicle type, while this is possible it is also exteremly hard for some as there is only one winner and with races with custom cars, the people with the better cars will only keep getting better while those without custom cars are left in the dust, and it makes players more prone to cheating, or taking turns winning with their freinds to unlock parts and colors to use in freeroam, such as armor and other things, Instead, how about making it so the unlock requirments are more along the terms of win 3 races OR finish in 10 races, this way people are not encouraged to cheat to get what they want and still will play the game.
Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:49 PM
On the vote for the next mission screen, you should populate the some of the fields with missions in waiting in your phone. It's annoying to run missions with friends and have to load in, load out, invite in, wait for them to load in, then vote for freemode and load out.. . .
Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:38 AM
1.More Gang Stuff for example Bandanas in front of the Mouth who whouldnt love that
2. The ability to visit the gym and that you have to eat like San Andreas
Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:57 AM
I think the online really needs in game plastic surgeons which basically you pay money and it takes you back to the character customization screen so you can change something about your character without restarting at lv 1, rockstar even said that they made character customization better, but we cant even take advantage of it without starting at lv 1
this is why we need in game plastic surgeons online or some other way to remake our characters without going back to lv 1
Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:12 AM
Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:29 AM
The ability to switch aim types in the settings, and if you do so it gives you an alert saying it will put you into a different lobby. Why do I have to change back to single player to go back to free aim?
Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:50 AM
Haulage missions. They can be in both single player and online. Remember them in San Andreas? They rocked and I f*cking love driving big trucks for some reason.
Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by MysticJon, 25 October 2013 - 01:14 PM.
Ummm, there's a lot that needs to be fixed. Rockstar better be reading up in this topic...
- Vaymasters likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users