» «
Photo

[GTAO] Online DLC & Extras Wishlist Topic

1,190 replies to this topic
DontCallMeSurly
  • DontCallMeSurly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:48 AM Edited by DontCallMeSurly, 14 August 2013 - 03:53 AM.

Howdy folks,

I'm really excited to see how Grand Theft Auto Online pulls through on August 15th. Here's what I want to see in the multiplayer aspect of Grand Theft Auto V:

- Ranked Matches: These matches are where your rank actually matters... For ranked, I want multiplayer to incorporate what seems to be the majority favored option of Red Dead Redemption or a more Max Payne 3 ranking system. That meaning, as you progress you earn rank and cash. The more cash you have and the higher rank you get, you can unlock new clothing options, unlock bigger and better guns, and afford the more expensive weapons. This system, I think, would appease the those who like to rank up and show their prowess to the community. To summarize, unlike GTA IV's Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, etc., this would eliminate the need to drive or run around the map collecting weapons and allow for more quick and intense fire fights and gunplay.

- Player Matches (Specifically Free Mode): First and foremost, I love this gamemode that was first introduced in GTA IV. For those who don't know, Free Mode allows for 16 players to run around the in-game open world and do whatever they wish. For Free Mode, I hope this is where rank will not matter, with the exception of available clothing. Instead, I want to see the old "gun-system" return from GTA IV, where every gun in singleplayer was open to the player from the start. Instead of doing tedious gang-hideouts over and over again (Red Dead Redemption reference) to get a decent rifle, you were allowed to drive or run a few blocks, pick from a wide array of weapons, and be on your way. For a "gamer" like me, I want to be able to pick up a game, play it for an hour or so with friends, and then continue with my day. I don't want to spend a day or more ranking up just to get a certain weapon. As a sidenote, this is Free Mode, it's not Deathmatch, there should be no competition or need to kill another player, nor should there be a reward for doing so.

- I think having both of these "systems" in ranked and player (Free Mode) matches would allow for the best of both worlds to appease to both groups who either like to rank up and to those who don't.

Well, I have an entire list of things I'd like to see in multiplayer, ranging from NPCs to mini-games with friends, but I want to keep this as short as it can be. In addition, I think the "gun system" has the biggest impact on how we play the game...mode...thingy.

Whew, well that's it! Enjoy the trailer on Thursday and see everyone in Los Santos!

Michael5074
  • Michael5074

High Ranked Gangster

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

*insert everything from MTA ,SA-MP,APB RELOADED AND GTA IV MULTIPLAYER*

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:21 AM Edited by Daz, 15 August 2013 - 07:25 AM.

-Cheat mode: In Free Roam, give the host options to enable or disable physics based modifiers. (Low gravity, drive on water, vehicles fly, peds riot, super punches, super jumps, no fall damage, spawn favorite vehicle etc)

-ALL vehicles in multiplayer without question. (If not in the vehicle rotation, give all vehicles a spawning point on the map or the ability to get it from a garage. (Free roam) (No clue why there was no Tampa in TBOGT free roam.) mad.gif

-The ability to spawn right next to a selected player, or in their vehicle with them. (Free roam or team games)

-Choosing a default favorite vehicle to spawn into upon respawn. (In Free roam)

-The same options as IV but made easier (Cops on/off, traffic on/off.

-Locked Matches but allow friends to join.

-More health packs on the street to fix your car.

-Passengers allowed to fire ANY weapon out of the car window, or at least shotguns and assault rifles.

-Enemy gang hideouts to raid (similar to RDR)

-Weekly/Daily challenges and updates for things to do to gain additional XP.

AerialRocket
  • AerialRocket

The one they fear

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (Markhosdangerous @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 20:41)
QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 20:36)
The safe house thing sounds pretty interesting. In the very few seconds of GTA Online we got to see in the GTA V Gameplay Video, the character was inside of a penthouse. Does anyone know how that would work?

Maybe in the free Roam you can buy houses and invite some friends there and play pool or something like that... I don't know, it would be good to play minigames from SP on multiplayer with your friends...

it would be sick if you could rob players homes

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:59 AM

Multiplayer
Kidding tounge.gif
There should be a category for Beginner,Normal,Hard
When you have Specific Kill number you can go on to next difficulty
I always get killed in GTA IV in Multiplayer

cash68
  • cash68

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Cops n Crooks.

No stupid f*cking lobby screens with a bunch of newbs that don't know how to hit ready, or kick the king who isn't hitting ready so you wind up waiting 20 f*cking minutes for a game that is over in 3 minutes.

cash68
  • cash68

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Daz @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 07:21)
-Passengers allowed to fire ANY weapon out of the car window, or at least shotguns and assault rifles.

This. It pissed me off so bad that you couldn't use the rocket launcher from the helicopter in IV. You could shoot rockets from the heli in SP!!!! Last mission! So obviously there is code to support it. But since you can't "lock on" while hanging on the side of a chopper, it made trying to shoot from it pointless. Only way to attack other players was with grenades, and that was dumb luck at best. So yeah, rockets from choppers if you aren't the pilot or the copilot, and please let us use assault rifles if we are a passenger in a car.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

They made my biggest wishes come true. Spend money and lose money to other players.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:56 PM Edited by UP9390, 15 August 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Being able to play as a cop on Free Mode with the AI Police, it takes forever for someone to join a Cops & Crooks game plus the morons that get on your team and kill you...

Being able to switch clothes in-game; Having a Tactical SWAT Uniform in your cruiser if a SHTF situation occurs...

Being able to join the US Military! (Army and Air National Guard, along with Coast Guard)

Rockstar also give us legal ways to earn money online; being a firefighter for example or an Armed Security Guard watching a bank or an Armored Bank Truck.

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (StellarFish20 @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 21:22)
Got a few things:
Free Roam:
- Our own safehouse (Could be the skyscraper we saw at the end of the first gameplay trailer?) + garage
- Vehicle and Weapon customization
- A 20 - 30 player free roam
- A heist/robbery mini game (Like the Gang Hideouts in RDR)
- Mini games to play - Tennis, Golf, etc...

As far as Game Modes go...

- Heists
- Races - Cycling, Autos
- Triathlons
- Various drug smuggling/ hostage taking modes

Dude you must be psychic LOL

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:22 AM

Police Uniform/SWAT Gear.

Free Roam with police missions (like vigilante) Or a free roam cops n' crooks sub-mode.

Options for A.I. Cops on/off and other preference options like in IV.

More enter-able police stations/hospitals.

bigMARS
  • bigMARS

AKA MARSmogul

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

COPS AND ROBBERS!!
I dunno, it seems like everything possible has been mentioned.
I'd love for there to be the opportunity for boat races that lead to other players sunken treasure that you have to go exploring for to find.
Maybe boxing or underground street fighting or a fightclub would be cool where you can use different fighting styles, defjam style.

chsJO
  • chsJO

Street Cat

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

Zombie Mod
  • Meco1800 likes this

Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

Rookie Of The Year

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Crew safehouse + Store guns + Drugs
Crew Bank account + Store money.

GeezRevenge
  • GeezRevenge

Elite Boss

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

Friendly AI, that was fun in SA, but I want to be able to upgrade them too; with clothes, guns armour and vehicles too, make them follow you if they have no orders.

Orders range from, go there, stay here to defend here and attack there.

Also, I would love to set them onto people wether they are hostile or not.

Using the crosshairs to show them where to go or who to shoot or stab if you're trying to be stealthy.

PLEEEEEEESE!

Sanderm1
  • Sanderm1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

I'd love to buy our own houses but each house is diferente in it's own way(oh really?) eg: some houses are easier to break into than others

Really wish we could have atleast 24 players on free roam too bad it's only 16 sad.gif

Hydroboy
  • Hydroboy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

Contracts would be cool.
You can really sign up for jobs, for example, you want a player to do jobs for you, like bodyguard. You give him a contract ( made with some options ) like filling in how much he gets each hour/day whatever. and what the consequence is when he doesnt obey. If he walks away and doesnt do sh*t, you can buy a hitman which will only work because of the contract ( so you cant send hitmans for everybody you'd like to see dead ). And you will get your money back, or whatever is left of the money.

When the contract is in progress the bodyguard or whatever can walk up to you and start his job by pressing o or whatever button. You can accept with the same button. Then he is working for ya and he gets payed for the time he works.
  • LcplJarheadFi likes this

Hydroboy
  • Hydroboy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

Binoculars in multiplayer and singleplayer, so you can watch from a distance if enemies are coming.
  • Gasmasks likes this

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:17 AM

I'm hoping we can have 2 players in a submarine. If not it's ok, as long as there are enough
subs for everyone.

Submarine party. tounge.gif

Doesabearshytinthewoods
  • Doesabearshytinthewoods

You want me to get my dick out again?

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Hydroboy @ Saturday, Aug 17 2013, 23:05)
Binoculars in multiplayer and singleplayer, so you can watch from a distance if enemies are coming.

icon14.gif

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:52 PM

I'd like to be able to shoot RPGs from a convertible and from the side doors of helicopters.

MonsterCockDude
  • MonsterCockDude

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:27 PM

Ability to only play with members of a crew.

Being able to buy video games in your apartment that you can play with other players ( that mod or change the game into zombie mode, or riot mode, or other types of game modes that would act like cheats from ps2 era gta games ) as well.

Being able to do legit jobs like being a taxi, driving an ambulance, being a cop or working for the cops, firefighting, bodyguard.

Being able to sell or trade items in person.

Being able to be a hooker or pimp.

Being able to play with no auto aim and blips for everyone and have the names over head only appear for crew members, so you can role play or play stealthy.

Friendly rooms where you cannot shoot each other.

Having no combat neighborhoods or no combat zones, basically crews can only fight each other if a different crew goes into the neighborhood they have turf over.

Turf wars.

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

- Inventory (you can put on / take out glasses, bandanas, balaclavas, etc)
Actually i wish you could do this with a jacket or coat though i doubt it will be implemented

DerpErDerp
  • DerpErDerp

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

Lottery draw for whole online universe 2 times a week. 4 numbers plus power ball biggrin.gif

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

In game voice chat where you can hear what direction a player is to you based on where their voice comes from and can only talk to people in a certain distance. Much like arma

DeviousDiva
  • DeviousDiva

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

The thing i want most is very detailed character creation, R* didnt really put much effort into females in the previous games but i hope this one has some great hairstyles, different styles of clothing depending on your level, tatoos, skin, eyes, nose, mouth, make-up, shoes, body shape. With all those^ this game would be perfect

Knoh
  • Knoh

Quiet type.

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (DeviousDiva @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 18:51)
The thing i want most is very detailed character creation, R* didnt really put much effort into females in the previous games but i hope this one has some great hairstyles, different styles of clothing depending on your level, tatoos, skin, eyes, nose, mouth, make-up, shoes, body shape. With all those^ this game would be perfect

I really do doubt it would be that deep. Perhaps few hairstyles with few colours and probably the same sort of clothing as the dudes (t-shirts, longsleeves, poloshirts etc.), and I'm guessing no make-up or body shape customization. Though I HOPE that it would be more deep than the previous games. In that case I'm definately going to play as a female character (to be honest, it's a 3rd person shooter, and I'd rather look at girls ass than dudes ass).

On another note, I think it sucks that you can't play as your custom character outside GTA Online. That is my only gripe about GTA V. I know it's called Online for a reason, but my internet isn't that good. I wasn't even that excited about Online until I saw the gameplay demo. It would be cool to mess around and doing heists'n'sh*t as a character I created. Even create missions. But since all data are stored in Cloud I guess there's no hope to play offline as a custom character. Shame.

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:45 PM Edited by maloy82, 21 August 2013 - 07:47 PM.

a wishlist for gta online hmm.

good character customization

good server size that could hold a massive amount of people ( more likley for a pc version not console)

car races, for pinks, or cash

not only apartments for sale, but busniesses to revnue cash, plus houses cabins farms etc.

not only a content creator for races and death matches, but, a missions creator too,

Make money off illegal activitys such as gun smuggling and drug dealing. and able to racket a small busniess ( only a certain amount)

a content creator to even make your own clothing tattoos etc would be cool ( again more for a pc version but very well possible)

VMB-TAN
  • VMB-TAN

I needs it

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

A horse.

The Dark Passenger
  • The Dark Passenger

Bay Harbor Butcher

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

The ability to become a cop, with career progression, trophies, achievements, a leaderboard, etc. etc...

That would really put the cat among the pigeons.
  • threesquare likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users