» «
Photo

[GTAO] Online DLC & Extras Wishlist Topic

1,191 replies to this topic
jasondesante
  • jasondesante

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by jasondesante, 06 October 2013 - 06:57 PM.

simple, make the game about free roaming.   make every building a building, instead of walls like they are right now.  We should be able to walk into lifeinvader at any point.   If we shoot up the place it should be closed for however long you think it would be closed in real life. (a week 2 weeks?)

make way way more stores to rob and more ways to rob stores.   There is a safe in the back of the store, but you can't open it with a sticky bomb....Let people free roam bank robberies!   Lots of stuff like that, it seems like the game could be all about that stuff but it isn't so I'm not sure if this is even worth mentioning.   I hope it becomes like that though, because I've always seen GTA as an open world game and would like it to have more things that actually have to do with the open world gameplay instead of funneling it down into missions and "jobs".

MelloHello
  • MelloHello

The Habanero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

Two against two tennis.

Also actions that can be accessed by the select/360 equivalent button, such as leaning on walls or car. 

e b trappin
  • e b trappin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Keep doing update so u can go in every store and the mall al those big building tht are important let us go in them find people shopping or doing other stuff like the courthouse u could jat walk in watch someones case it woukd be realistic jst do updates rockstar u guys can do it and fix this character deleting and server down crap os annoying

hostaman
  • hostaman

Seasoned GTA Player (Online WTF?)

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Option to disable free roaming, and instead bring up a traditional menu system.

If you just want to play in quick games the free roam just slows the whole experience down.

Basically a GTA4 mode.

slk1981
  • slk1981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Keep doing update so u can go in every store and the mall al those big building tht are important let us go in them find people shopping or doing other stuff like the courthouse u could jat walk in watch someones case it woukd be realistic jst do updates rockstar u guys can do it and fix this character deleting and server down crap os annoying

Just got off the phone to R*

They said they will add all of the above when you learn to spell correctly you dumb bastard 

KriswiffaK
  • KriswiffaK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

Sell your game.

Get yourself hooked on phonics

????????????????????

Profit.

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚Ϫ

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Pets to buy and animals in game like the story mode.

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

I wish it would work for once and gave me back my character

ThePie69
  • ThePie69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

One huge issue I noticed is that the players spawn way to CLOSE to where they died/ next to other players.

Easy way to fix this is to set the spawns like in singleplayer, and have the player respawn at the nearest hospital!

Boom problem solved, and its more realistic to respawn at the hospital. 

This is something that is supper important!

Also getting rid of the "spawn faster" crap is good to. Every should have to wait 5-10 seconds before jumping back into the game. 

Another thing that I'm sure there going to do something about, is adding a user specified area to play team deathmatch. Like being able to play in the airport like in GTA IV. 

Speaking of airport, R* better add the jumbo get and other planes and helicopters back to the airport and have the gates for the airport and military base stay open cause they don't open like in single player.

abstrait
  • abstrait

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:17 AM Edited by abstrait, 07 October 2013 - 01:28 AM.

after that "No Country For Old Men" reference it would be great to add Anton Chigurh's haircut.

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

I wish rockstar would do something about my demoted charactor. 31 to 1? Not happy.

natvv
  • natvv

butt

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

I'd love to be able to adopt my own dog.  I miss Chop from multiplayer, I want a dog of my own in online.

Keith Povlik
  • Keith Povlik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

My deleted character back

DontTrustCloudServers
  • DontTrustCloudServers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

make gtao playable 

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

I'd love to see the actually houses, mansions, and rv trailers buyable. I'd also like to see more variety in missions because right now they're all the same stuff just in different places. It's getting old already

Bebita.PR
  • Bebita.PR

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

Mute Option Pls

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

Mute Option Pls

If you bring up the select menu, you can set who you hear.  It's fast and can be done while driving.

e b trappin
  • e b trappin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

They said they will add all of the above when you learn to spell correctly you dumb bastard 

e b trappin
  • e b trappin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:59 AM Edited by e b trappin, 07 October 2013 - 10:30 AM.

lol you f*cking retard i could spell u f*cking inbread muthaf*cka u f*cking briting cock sucking some of a bitch stop worrying about my spelling and focus on your wish list dumb crack head

gtajim
  • gtajim

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

How about a game that works or is that too much to ask

Jackal 006
  • Jackal 006

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

i wish my character came back

Rawdee
  • Rawdee

VWHS Founder

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Would be nice with even more real estate.

A working stock market would be great.

Houses in VInewood Hills for purchase.

Crew owned safehouses.

Option to select what languages you want primarily other players to speak.

Susanne
  • Susanne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

I'm hoping for a nail spa...

z4ndy88
  • z4ndy88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

I wish you didn't lose money in Freeroam after you get killed by an idiot while you are minding your own business, browsing your phone etc... Or if you're gonna make Passive mode, make it so nobody can actually freakin kill you, no matter what they try.... 

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Haven't read the full thread but would love to be able to enter jobs with crew members and it would be good for there to be some way in game to see which crew members were joinable rather than choosing join crew members and hoping for the best

Herr13
  • Herr13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

I'm really disappointed that there's no customization to apartments... I'd hate to bring up Saints Row but in SR2 you could modify certain rooms of the crib

Itd be nice to be able to buy furniture and sh*t.. but I doubt thats possible

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

I'm not sure if this has been said before....

.... But my wishlist for now, would be a hard-top Issi (aka Mini Cooper) and with that... A heist themed on the Italian Job

In terms of future settings... I'd love to see a city based on Chicago and London... Paris and Rome would be cool too. On the other side of the world, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai would be fun too.

Come to think of it, given the size and nature of GTA:O you could probably get all of the UK done eventually.

Weapons: I'd love to have a Tommy Gun. Maybe some hunting rifles like the old M1 Garand rifle with iron sites (which could be unlocked sooner than lvl 21, and the scope for it after that level)

leatherfac3
  • leatherfac3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

More clothing / haircut / beard options.

Tattoos that don't look like they have been drawn by Walter White Jr.

Mark0101
  • Mark0101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

Hoping R* looks at this so I just copied what I would like.

Ok I miss a lot of things from GTA IV but most of all I miss when players had colors. When someone killed me, I knew right away it was the blue guy that killed me and yellow guy was his friend. Too hard to go back into menu and see their name and I still won't know his friend. I see no reason why this can't be added in and it wouldn't  hurt game play at all. Hell, I don't get why it isn't there.

Next is the COPS, they are so annoying to deal with. We need an unranked freemode just like GTA IV where you can shut them off. You won't be able to make money in that mode and guns, armor is around the city like GTA IV. Freemode was the most popular mode in GTA online and now I see no reason to play it with others. When someone shoots me, I have to pay the medical bills. Can't randomly go on a killing spree because cops will be on you plus when you kill other players, you only get $100 but pay $2000 for medical bills?!?!?

They have rigged this game so players need to have money to do anything. I like it and for people like me who play, it isn't a problem but think about the new players.They are severly underpowered in deathmatches. While we have better weapons, they have a pistol to shoot us with. I like to be on equal grounds, so I would really like that they would do something about this also.

But I will say one thing that I do like. I like that it is more personallized. Having cars that are your and an apartment that is yours. They just need to figure out how to keep the money aspect still the same but add all the missing things from GTA IV that made online fun.

tapsdatass
  • tapsdatass

LSPD/BCSO/SASP/SADPS/BPS

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

-Store Emergency Vehicles in garages

-Turn off Police in Custom Free Mode/TDM

-Customize Emergency Vehicles, or at least be able to repair them.

-Have the Stun Gun online

-Able to wear Emergency Uniforms/EMS, Fire, Police, Sheriff, FIB, NOOSE, Detectives etc

-Be able to leave the engine running when you get out of the car, and when you get out of the car the siren turns off....(That was annoying when i first noticed it) Or have separate buttons for Siren/Lights toggle.

-Be able to individually mute players rather than "Crew-Friends", "Friends Only" etc

-Ability to put Emergency Lights and Sirens in any vehicle.

-Ability to send text messages to your friends who are also on the game but not in same lobby

Please Rockstar!!

• Mark0101 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users