[GTAO] Online DLC & Extras Wishlist Topic

1,191 replies to this topic
EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

Exactly the title, what would you love to see in GTA Online, whether it be a surprise, or revealed Thursday?

Here's a short list some stuff I would love to see.
  • A bank heist mode
  • Having our own safe houses
  • A new and improved Free Mode

• Pbmaster2k89, xOmegaMegaNegax, Dodger27 and 5 others like this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

The safe house thing sounds pretty interesting. In the very few seconds of GTA Online we got to see in the GTA V Gameplay Video, the character was inside of a penthouse. Does anyone know how that would work?

Markhosdangerous
  • Markhosdangerous

Markos Dangerous

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 20:36)
The safe house thing sounds pretty interesting. In the very few seconds of GTA Online we got to see in the GTA V Gameplay Video, the character was inside of a penthouse. Does anyone know how that would work?

Maybe in the free Roam you can buy houses and invite some friends there and play pool or something like that... I don't know, it would be good to play minigames from SP on multiplayer with your friends...

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

interactive strip clubs with lots of booty meat cool.gif
CJ and Tommy V as playable characters.
inventory system like rdr. saves alot of time

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Markhosdangerous @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 20:41)

Maybe in the free Roam you can buy houses and invite some friends there and play pool or something like that... I don't know, it would be good to play minigames from SP on multiplayer with your friends...

Hmm, maybe that's a game mode only you and whoever you invite can join, rather than it being a public match. You could build your own safehouse then invite people to come hang out and do whatever.

That's the only way I could think of that would make it work.

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

Customizable cars with your own cash. It would be cool to have your own crew emblem on your car. tounge2.gif
  • HAMMER_OF_THOR13 likes this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 20:57)

Hmm, maybe that's a game mode only you and whoever you invite can join, rather than it being a public match. You could build your own safehouse then invite people to come hang out and do whatever.

Similar to GTA IV's Party Mode. It had a base feature, but it wasn't really a safe house.
GTA Online could do this and make it a whole lot better.

MacJoker
  • MacJoker

Raise the Steaks!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

-Free Mode Heists, you can do it by yourself(Not a good choice) and do it with your crew and friends
-Racing, hopefully not it's own game mode. It starts like RDR's notification system. You go to a racing marker, and you press a button to tell everyone get your cars and come race. To anyone who accepts you're teleported to the racing point then you race from there.
-Customizable Cars, Come on guys. We got this in Singleplayer, why not Multiplayer.
-Activities, Hopefully the activities you can do with friends can be done in Online. Like going to Strip Clubs, Golfing, Basejumping.
-Lots of buildings to enter
- ALL VEHICLES THAT ARE USED IN SINGLEPLAYER SHOULD BE IN GTA ONLINE My biggest pet peeve of IV multiplayer, was not every car in singleplayer was in multiplayer. This time should be different.
-Ambient Trains, the train that is going to be in Singleplayer should be in Multiplayer as well.

• Pbmaster2k89 likes this

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

- Atleast 24 online players
- Hackers and cheaters BAN
- You can do whatever you like to do in Free-roam. Be a cop to stop other players from doing robberies for example.
- When ranking up I don't want to see other players getting an advance over other players. I want equal starts for everyone to make a fair game. (MP3 did this all wrong! If you join a match nowadays you're gonna get owned in the ass by level 50's...)
- Everything that is in single player is in online mode
- No lag or connection issues, atleast not much of it. Nothing is more annoying to see the player run around joyfully after you hit him at full speed with your car and look back... Or that the driver of your car drives lik sh*t, but on his screen drives like a boss.
- Making our own paths in race games. I don't just wanna use Rockstar's race tracks. I want to make my own that goes from somewhere in the city to the top of Mount Chilliad and then down again, on a bicycle! Options people, options! We need them! biggrin.gif

So yeah.. :3
  • Pbmaster2k89 and LcplJarheadFi like this

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

The ability to do all the minigames and side activities with ppl during freeroam.
  • CoachDub25, Pbmaster2k89 and FJack like this

StellarFish20
  • StellarFish20

Pow.

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

Got a few things:
Free Roam:
- Our own safehouse (Could be the skyscraper we saw at the end of the first gameplay trailer?) + garage
- Vehicle and Weapon customization
- A 20 - 30 player free roam
- A heist/robbery mini game (Like the Gang Hideouts in RDR)
- Mini games to play - Tennis, Golf, etc...

As far as Game Modes go...

- Heists
- Races - Cycling, Autos
- Triathlons
- Various drug smuggling/ hostage taking modes

coopej32
  • coopej32

The High Rollers

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

It would be good if SP and MP were incorporated, you see other players driving about while on a mission, you can do taxi missions but picking up actual players and dropping them off wherever

being focused on the online aspect this time instead of the story mode

Hollowpoints
  • Hollowpoints

Poop like a Derp!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

I would love extensive customization for my multiplayer character. I would like to have the ability to customize my player as a Japanese Schoolgirl or as a Tactical Operator with various camouflage selections, and vehicle customization within multiplayer and safe houses also.

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

A newer version of these in Grand Theft Auto: Online.

- Team Mafiya Work.
- Team Car Jack City.
- Cops N Crooks.
- Turf War.
- Hangmans ????
- Deal Breaker.
- Car Jack City.

Jewstinian
  • Jewstinian

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

Hardcore player customization; I mean, right down to the point where you can select their 'build type', so if you want to make a guy who's fat, or skinny, or average, you have the option. I personally want to make a really fat guy who has the best stamina ever.
  • Pbmaster2k89 and UchihaRingo like this

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 21:03)
QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 20:57)

Similar to GTA IV's Party Mode. It had a base feature, but it wasn't really a safe house.
GTA Online could do this and make it a whole lot better.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking, a new and improved party mode.

I can't believe I didn't even think of this before, but another way it could work, where it's a public match, is that the host of the match could be the one whose safehouse it spawns to.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

I want the skill system revamped, I'm sick of the generic level up and unlock stuff.

Would be cool to have a proper rpg mode similar to samp.

Start out with nothing get small jobs and work your way up, your rank should be determined by how wealthy you are, how big your crew is and how many businesses you own etc....

xrCore
  • xrCore

'MURICA

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

This is my wishlist (most likely for GTA6+)

One dedicated super-server
All players start in freeroam. *
Capable of handling 2 million players at once on the map.
No lag, pop-ups, glitches, loading times.
4K and 60fps capable.
All buildings enterable.
Drive to race, deathmatch, tennis game, marathan, hunting, etc. *
Custom safehouse, weapons, vehicles, characters with thousands of choices. *
Everything from singleplayer works in online. Such as traffic, NPCs, trains, buses, subways, animals, planes, etc. *
Economy, stocks, real estate, gambling, strip clubs, golf clubs, gun clubs, night clubs, etc. *

* Probably true for GTAV.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by Distrom, 13 August 2013 - 12:46 AM.

Being able to do all SP activities with your friends in MP, imagine getting in an Andromeda, lower the ramp, and jump alongside with other people, or just going for a bike racing, there are a lot of possibilities.

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

Okay, so... here's my wishlist for Grand Theft Auto Online.
  1. Customisable vehicles/weapons.
  2. Characters such as Niko Bellic, Tommy Vercetti, Carl Johnson, Claude, Victor Vance, Toni Cipriani, Johnny Klebitz and Luis Lopez available for creation (collector's edition DLC only).
  3. Smart heist system (planning heists via Rockstar Games Social Club - choose the place you're robbering, the place where you'll park the getaway vehicle, the way you're going to execute the action (smart or "loud and dumb"), the weapons you're going to use and the people that are going to help you).
  4. Explorable ocean where you can find weapons, treasures and other things to increase the power of your crew.
  5. A single bank account for the whole crew, and a separete one for each member.
  6. Being able to trade items (clothes, weapons, money, etc.) to other players of our crew.
  7. Figthing over territory/drug selling points against other crews.
  8. All single-player vehicles plus exclusive ones available.
  9. Militar base which is difficult to enter. To get military vehicles/weaponry, the crew will have to make a very detailed plan of the action.
  10. Jail system where one player gets arrested and other crew members can bribe the police or make an assault on prison.
  11. Stunt jumps and air challenges.
  12. Bike challenges (also in the desert).
  13. Parachute challenges.
  14. At least 10 co-op missions.
  15. Buying properties online and sharing them with the crew.

And finally...

Multiplayer connected to future GTAs (GTA VI - Vice City, VII - Las Venturas and San Fierro and GTA VIII - all GTA cities at once) - your crew will be able to build an empire over Los Santos, Vice City, Las Venturas, San Fierro and Liberty City.
  • Pbmaster2k89, C4-_-GIBBfather, infolady and 1 other like this

Darkrebirth
  • Darkrebirth

Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

*Insert everything from SA:MP and MTA*

zalanith
  • zalanith

I <3 R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by zalanith, 23 August 2013 - 07:32 PM.

ok , a drag race . thats all , rockstar - please deliver .

drag race with working manual shift and performance tuning.
  • C4-_-GIBBfather likes this

marko dash
  • marko dash

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:26 AM

No SP/MP only vehicles. i hated how for example, in GTA IV you didn't have things like the limos in multiplayer and you didn't have the police bikes on the cadillac looking police interceptor in single player.

i want to be able to form truck convoys in GTA online, just rumbling down the highways smashing through traffic and police roadblocks.

BioShock96
  • BioShock96

QUICK... HIDE THE BODY.

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

I wish it would be server based like SAMP. And hope that it will be cross-platform.

And would like to have the ability to script our own game modes, it would be awesome. lol.gif

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (0508522455 @ Tuesday, Aug 13 2013, 16:56)
And would like to have the ability to script our own game modes, it would be awesome. lol.gif

FOR THE PC ONLY. We can't script stuff on consoles.

22ka
  • 22ka

VETRON

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

• Able to watch tv with friends lol.
• Better communication between player(think ps home kinda)
• Co-op story mode. If saints row can do this sh*t well then R* should blow them out the water.

BattleExel26
  • BattleExel26

Old account: renourish

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:35 AM

- CO-OP
- Bank heists mode
- (Team) Deathmatch
- (Team) Mafiya work
- (Team) Car jack city
- Deal breaker
- FREE MODE
- (GTA) Race
- Better version of Cops 'n Crooks
- Turf war

ChillyPhilly
  • ChillyPhilly

Rock 'n' roll stops the traffic.

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

A cheaters' pool.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

I like a lot of the suggestions, it would be cool if you started off in a standard house and then based on how good your crew is you can get a decent hideout wit ur homies, YEAAH BOI

But seriously.

The only thing that would've made GTA4 good for me and I desperately hope they sort out in GTA Online is a decent lobby system.

Using a crappy phone for a long load time to join a Random empty server sucks.

Need a proper server lobby system where you can see settings, how many players and have a decent choice about what game you're going to jump into

cookie.gif ?

Zeegelano
  • Zeegelano

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

It would be awesome if the cars you bought and customized in the singleplayer are able to be used in the multiplayer for online races as an example. That way everyone's able to use their own cars instead of selecting a random plain car like in GTA IV races online. Sounds very cool to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users