GTA Online support seems to be the future for Rockstar. I wrote this a couple of weeks ago, time to post it. Maybe someone likes my ideas.
- Adding gang wars (like in BOGT), the current gang wars should be only playable in solo.
- Throwing dildos could be fun.
- adding a police mod, allowing player(s)/crews to do police work to get money and rp , a few ideas.
1. the police will NOT attack you when you're wearing a police uniform (different uniforms like Los Santos city, Noose, Blaine County Sheriffs and GTA4 police outfits), UNLESS you are killing a few cops or soldiers (Merryweather doesn't/shouldn't count).
2. getting a lot of money and rp for arresting other players/gang members/common criminals, killing players/gang members/common criminals will lower money and rp by 50% or 75%.
3. give speeding tickets, search cars or peds for weapons or drug money, gang wars against Triads, Lost, Ballas etc.
4. Cops can call backup, normal cops to support arrest, Noose for killing players/gang members/common criminals.
People should be give a reason to keep level up after they reach level 120.
Level 001-100: 1 safehouse
Level 101-200: 2 safehouses
Level 201-300: 3 safehouses
The current armor (100%) for 500$ will get more upgrades, each 20th level will unlock the next upgrade and it will be purchasable at Ammu-Nation, atleast 9 new weapons should also be added.
Level 120 : Minigun and 120% Armor for 600$
Level 130 or 135 : Flamethrower. Fire damage just like the molotov cocktail. Range and fuel capacity is upgradable.
Level 140 : 140% Armor for 700$
Level 150 : Double barrel shotgun, much longer range and a little more damage than the AA-12 (Assault Shotgun), accuracy like the Pump-Action Shotgun but very low fire rate (and high recoil).
Level 160 : 160% Armor for 800$
Level 175 : New Assault rifle, more damage than the bullpup (advanced rifle) and higher accuracy than the carbine rifle, fire rate like the carbine rifle.
Level 180 : 180% Armor for 900$
Level 200 : new (3rd) MG, slightly more damage, accuracy and range then the the M249 (Advanced MG), higher fire rate (between AP-Pistol and advanced MG), 200% Armor for 1000$
Level 220 : 220% armor for 1100$
Level 225 : New Sniper rilfe, same damage and range as the heavy sniper but with 10 round mag (20 roung mag if upgraded), less recoil and higher fire rate.
Level 240 : 240% armor for 1200$
Level 250 : New bullpup shotgun, more range, better accuracy and higher fire rate than the Assault Shotgun, same damage as the Pump-Action Shotgun.
Level 260 : 260% armor for 1300$
Level 275 : 4th and best MG, a little more accuracy then the 3rd MG, fire rate like the AP-Pistol, highest possible range and tactical light (for better aiming at night).
Level 280: 280% armor for 1400$
Level 300: the javelin, can lock on any vehicle like a missile, doesn't matter if it's a car, tank, bike, jet or plane. 300% armor for 1500$
More armor upgrades starting at level 310 (320% for 1600$), 320 (340% for 1700$) 330 (360% for 1800$) and so on (until level 500 with 700% for 3500$).
Just my 2 cents....
Does someone knows the Rockstar GTA V e-mail?
I'm level 160... wtf am I supposed to do now?? lol just sayin, would be nice to still have some kind of edge after level 120 it just kinda drops off.
I would really really like for the race money to be UN-nerfed I started online with a goal to create a Street Racing Crew, it's been a slow process of recruiting and I'm up to about 25 people. Now I have no idea how people are to gain levels or money other than survival. I go broke daily on the game just getting into gunfights defending my own crew members (since I never glitched for money). Since more people have been getting the game and online recruiting has been much easier but there is no incentive for the newer members to "keep up" or "catch up" so to speak so I'm not sure what to do when it comes to helping them advance themselves. I feel like if nothing changes the crew is going to fall apart or people will just stop playing. We used to have so much fun racing, In The Grove was like our base of operations for recruiting and besting each other, but I barely race anymore and gameplay and communication is slowing down. I REALLY wish that something changes soon to fix this problem because idk wtf I'm supposed to do to keep things going on here...