Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hey guys I saw this guy post this and thought it would be great,
user posted image

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

We're the biggest GTA fansite on the internet and get hundreds of new users a day. We're not going to restrict certain users access to the forums just because they are new. The V forum will remain open for business as normal on the release. Spoilers are a risk you take being here, or being on the internet for that matter.

AerialRocket
  • AerialRocket

The one they fear

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

See your point now I have thought about it, Be a bit hard to whitelist new users who want to be in there. What about on the main v section when it get's closer to release would it be possible to have a no spoilers section that anyone can go in but if they spoiler on purpose they could face a ban?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

If someone posts a spoiler, the only thing that you can do is report them and we'll deal with them as soon as we can.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

I think what they did at Payne Forums could work as well. A spoilers subforum doesn't sound too bad.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Tuesday, Aug 13 2013, 09:46)
I think what they did at Payne Forums could work as well. A spoilers subforum doesn't sound too bad.

You need to keep in mind that we're a heck of a lot bigger than they are. We have thousands of people online at any given point of the day.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:47 AM

Why don't people just avoid the forum when the game is out, surely only f*cking trolls will be using it instead of playing the sh*t
out of the game!

My suggestion for the forum, would be an option to 'turn off' PM's, ie. a blocker that stops any PM coming through to you on here

In the past trolls have used the PM system to send spoilers out to people. icon13.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 06:47)
My suggestion for the forum, would be an option to 'turn off' PM's, ie. a blocker that stops any PM coming through to you on here

Something like 'Block New' so only those in your buddies/contacts can PM you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users