• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Hi,

Is there an in-game list of vehicles you need to export? I know I can look on a website but I was wondering if the info was available in the game?

Thanks,

Nightwalker

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:21 PM Edited by lil weasel, 12 August 2013 - 01:24 PM.

Certainly. they are listed in three groups. The first list is on the Chalk Board at the seaward side of the Dry Dock between the dry dock and the transport ship.
When you complete the first list of then then the next list will automatically appear on the board.
user posted image

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

Did you bother to read my response in your SnP topic <here>. Just watch these videos, it shows every location of all the vehicles needed for export. If you want <here> are listed all the locations for exporting vehicles.
Try to:
• Not damage the car at all, you will get more cash bonus if your car is in good condition
• Don't bother looking for vehicles in traffic, just go straight to the parking location

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

If you do damage them; with Michelle as CJ's girlfriend you can repair them at no cost (if you don't have a safe house garage near by.)

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 14:11)
Did you bother to read my response in your SnP topic <here>. Just watch these videos, it shows every location of all the vehicles needed for export. If you want <here> are listed all the locations for exporting vehicles.
Try to:
• Not damage the car at all, you will get more cash bonus if your car is in good condition
• Don't bother looking for vehicles in traffic, just go straight to the parking location

He wasn't asking where to find the vehicles. He already seems to know that. He was asking whether the vehicle list can be found in-game or it's something you can only know by googling it. Considering how many things you wouldn't know unless you look up for them on the Internet, I don't think it's that obvious.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Tuesday, Aug 13 2013, 00:41)
Try to:

Yes, I read you post in the snp topic and it was a help but that is not the question here. This question has to do with a message I received when I jacked a vehicle (can't remember what the message was).

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

"This vehicle is wanted for export".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users